View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 10:29 PM   #1856
Botichelli

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Botichelli Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Japanese gay kings 383

Japanese gay kings 383

Dark is a runner, which must explain why this 20 year old Thai hunk has such an amazing 6 pack. I mean come on, what a pair of abs on that gorgeous tanned, smooth Asian body! After all that running around, Dark takes to the bedroom to relax, where we get to watch him perform his 'sexy show,' and believe me it's a show worth watching. He starts by taking off his shirt and feeling his lean tight muscles, and tensing those abs so you can really see them straining. It takes no time for this athletic young man's cock to become erect, as you can see it growing in his shorts. Next he takes off the shorts and it's down to some nice sweaty tightie whities, as he starts stroking his cock underneath them. As if Dark doesn't already have us excited enough, he then spreads oil all over his body and underwear making that gorgeous golden smooth body shine, while his now fully hard cock is exercising in the underwear, as he flexes it up and down for us. The cameraman can take no more and starts helping Dark, rubbing his balls and taking out his beautiful big uncut cock to stroke it and finger his ass. The runner likes that feeling of his ass being played with and so he bends that butt over so the cameraman can fuck it with his dildo. The cameraman dildofucks him deep while spanking that hot ass. I'm not sure who was more horny, the camera man or Dark, but watching Dark jizz all over his abs and eat his own cum might be the hottest thing we've ever caught on video!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:18
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8, 4882kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 433.9 MB
Download Japanese gay kings 383

Время генерации страницы 0.02994 секунды с 9 запросами