View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 06:46 PM   #2003
AntaReS

Поблагодарили 6 раз(а) в 6 сообщениях

All my threads

AntaReS Непонятно, что и думать...
Default Mean World Mean Bitches Kristina Rose 9 Ass Worship and Facesitt

Mean World Mean Bitches Kristina Rose 9 Ass Worship and Facesitting Arse Licking, Face Sitting

Name of actress:
Tags: Mean World, Mean Bitches, Kristina Rose, Facesitting, Face Fucking, Smothering, Cruel Facesit, Ass Worship, Ass Smother

Kristina starts this clip by saying, “So you think you want to be my slave? Are you ready to be drained of every penny that you have and all of your dignity?”. She tells you all the things she will do to you, and how she will ruin your life. She shows you that she is sitting on a slaves face and tells you that you she made him leave his wife and give her everything he owned. She rides his face.. dragging her pussy back and forth on his tongue. Then she sticks her ass in his face and tells him “show them your morning duty”. She makes her slave lick her dirty sweaty asshole until its deep and clean. He happily laps away at her superior asshole like a good slave. She asks you “what are you willing to give up for a chance to clean my asshole? Will you give me your car?” She tells her slave “lick my filthy asshole!”. She smashes her ass into his face while she tells you how she will own you. In the end, she sits on his face and orders you to jerk off while she counts down from 10. HOT CLIP!!

GENERAL INFO:
Name: Mean World Mean Bitches Kristina Rose 9 Ass Worship and Facesitting Arse Licking, Face Sitting
Format: MPEG-4
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:09:27
Size: 0,54 GB

»DOWNLOAD«
AntaReS is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03739 секунды с 9 запросами