View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 09:41 AM   #7341
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Piss Fuck Buddies - Dafne Coeymans

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Dafne
Genres: Russian girl, Blowjob, Boy-Girl, Brunette, Close-up, Degustation, Pissing, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Vaginal
Dark haired Dafne makes her return to VIPissy in this filthy hardcore hd pissing scene and feels in a very naughty mood while her guy is laying on the bed relaxing. She climbs on top of him and while wearing no panties, Dafne showers him with a stream of her golden pee. She laps up her own juices and makes her way to his crotch where she takes out his cock and starts sucking on it. Dafne kneels down and with her mouth wide open, her guy pisses into her mouth, giving her a taste of piss smelling and aims slightly lower to drench her in his warm pee. She continues to give him the perfect blowjob and then as he lays back on the bed, Dafne stands above him, pissing all over his dick before riding it! This hot couple carry on peeing while fucking and as they change positions, Dafne gets her pussy filled. She finishes off her man by taking a messy facial over her gorgeous face, washing it down with another refreshing juice of his golden pee!
Format: mp4
Duration: 25:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8049kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss Fuck Buddies - Dafne

Bryce Adams & Chloe Mae - Fucking side by side Hartford

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Bryce Adams, Chloe Mae
Genres: Amateur, Cumshot, Facial, Girl/Girl, Group Sex, Hardcore, Straight, Orgy, Gangbang, Group Sex
Video language: English
Fun Fact about Me: Before I met Bryce, I had never been fucked by someone with another couple fucking right next to me. This was a first for me and I honestly wasn’t sure how it would make me feel, but once we got started, I didn’t want to stop! I had completely forgotten about the camera rolling and was just enjoying the moment! Bryce and I were enjoying each other’s company and making out while the guys were enjoying our sweets making sure we were warmed up and ready to go! Then it was our turn! We hopped off the table to return the favor for Jack and Jay but before long, they had us bent over the table fucking us from behind with their thicks Jay finished first all over Bryce’s stomach, but Bryce was sure to clean it all up! Jack finished all over my face and tits, so we decided to share the love swapping cum to end the video out
Duration: 19:47
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 873.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bryce Adams & Chloe Mae - Fucking side by side

Riding The Handy Man Kruiningen

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Lizzie Love
Genres: Interracial (IR), Hardcore, Natural Tits, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Facial, Blowjob, Masturbation, Big Dick, Brunette, Straight Lingerie
Lizzie Love and her husband have a special relationship. She fucks other men in front of him on occasion and gives him the privilege to jerk his pathetic cock in front of her. The way she chooses her partners is interesting on occasion. In today's case her loser husband messed up something on the stove after promising her a home cooked meal. She calls the maintenance man to come fix it. After feeling a vibe from the handsome handyman, she tells her husband to send him upstairs so she can give him a proper thank you. The skilled worker gets done and walks into her sitting on the bed in her lingerie looking divine. At first, he is a little off-put by the situation but she reassures him her husband is cool with it and they will have a great time. From the moment their lips meet its fireworks. His cock quickly works its way into her mouth and she sucks it with gusto making him growl and moan. From there he pounds her tight little pussy while staring into her amazing eyes. The whole time her husband jerks his sad little meat and remarks about how he wishes it was him. Lizzie rides the handy man's huge length and makes sure to give her cuck a clear view and remark on how he could never do anything like this and that is why he isn't fucking in that moment. Eventually the maintenance man pulls out and blast a huge load all over her face which she absolutely loves. He will be back to fix her up next week.
Duration: 34:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7029kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Riding The Handy Man

Fun Sized Freak Channelview

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Fun Sized Freak
Genres: Anal, DP, Oral, Facial, Blowjobs, ThroatFuck, Vomit, Humiliation, Pissing
When a girl is sitting on a rock hard cock that's in her ass, and she's milking her titties and spraying it all over, that my friends is a keeper. This one was fucked in all her holes, dp'd, swallowed yellow discipline and made an absolute mess. She was manhandled like mattress girl claimed she was. After some more slaps and the gx 32 modulator slamming against her cervix, she was exhausted from the pounding and pithy from the patriarchy. She was ready for 3 loads. Her bashful face took all of them as she had a broken look about her. She's a very good girl, and she knows her role.
Duration: 1:04:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 220kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fun Sized Freak

Scarlet Chase( Oil Drenched) Gander

Cast: Scarlet Chase
Genres: Gonzo Hardcore , All Sex , Anal
Athletic beauty Scarlet Chase poses, flaunting her spectacular body -- big tits, plump booty and luscious, toned legs. The friendly-but-freaky stunner models pantyhose that match her see-through outfit, soon revealing a sex toy lodged in her wet twat. The apparatus vibrates as she spreads open her cunt. She welcomes partner Elic Chase, and the wild dude pours oil over Scarlet's round rump. His throbbing rod penetrates her poon. She continues dousing her breasts and body in copious oil, shining her perfect parts while Elic slams her slit. Scarlet hops on his boner for a rowdy anal ride. She pulls his dick from her anus and stuffs it into her soaking gash. He alternates holes through an intense session, playing with Scarlet's snatch as she gives him a messy, ass-to-mouth blowjob. And her asshole gapes! Through the kinky encounter, orgasmic Scarlet ejaculates multiple gushers of pussy squirt! Elic stands over Scarlet for an epic cum facial. He sprays hot sperm over her smooth, slippery skin.
Duration: 22:41
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14655kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlet Chase( Oil Drenched)

Bella Rolland - First Cum First Served Lakeland

Cast: Bella Rolland
Genres: All Sex, Big Tits, Natural Tits, Brunette, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Reverse Cowgirl, Cum Shot, Facial
Bella just wants to shower in peace, but her step brother Kai is making it impossible. He walks in on her declaring it’s his right, cause his mom said he can use it. Bella tells him he can have his jerk off station when she is done. Kai not taking that as a resolution decides if she won’t get out, he will just get in. Bella shocked at first with his brazenness, notices his dick is solid as rock. She teases him, asking him if he has a crush on her; and that is why he is acting this way. She rubs her body against his. Kai warns her she is making him super horny and if she doesn’t stop, he is going to fuck the shit out of her. Bella calls him too chicken and he would never. Kai slides in and begins to pound her like a school bully wanting lunch money. Not sure if Bella could believe he actually is doing it, or the fact that he is fucking her like he has something to prove. Kai pounds her out so good and paints her face. Then he races back into the shower first, since Bella is now weighed down with cum. They are probably just going to shower together from now on.
Duration: 31:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bella Rolland - First Cum First Served

Bashful Brunette First Timer - FullHD 1080p Volos

Genres: Blowjob, Slapping, Facefucking, Gagging, Spitting, Puking, Deepthroat, Facial
This girl has been fantasizing about Bootleg her entire life, and sought us out so she could fuck him. I'm 100% serious. So she is achieving one of her goals here, albeit a dirty and degrading one. Her bile was a unique color. A brilliant yellow, almost like turmeric. She aimed to please, and filling up that whore bowl was her goal. Her big pendulous tits got slapped as she took cock in that tender pussy. She enjoyed being subjugated, so much so, that when you did or said a degrading thing to her, she'd quiver with pleasure. She took lots of cum to the face and ate it all like the good girl she is. One thing that stood out to me in particular was she begged Boots to step on her face like she was a cigarette butt. He did, and his Air Kapernicks, with the duct taped logo, smeared those dirty souls onto her innocent, bashful face.
Duration: 52:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7768kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bashful Brunette First Timer - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.18960 секунды с 9 запросами