View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 08:28 AM   #5088
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Betty Bi Solsberry

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Betty Bi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English
Considering my personal tastes, some may be surprised that I have reviewed a pure S&M film. To be honest I am surprised myself! How did this happen? Quite simple, I have received this disc as a sample from Erosmedia. I would never have bought it myself. The topic is not for me!
But hey! I like challenges and I am curious! So, I had a look at the film one evening a while ago. I was very surprised and immediately thought: I will never review this flick! Not for me! I have nothing to say about it! I put it in a safe place that nobody would find and forgot it. Then the idea of not being able to write a review about it did not please me! After all, why couldn't I give a kind of objective point of view about it, even if I would never buy it myself? I rarely flee in front of challenges, so I decided to give a try! Here is the result.
One reason why I have changed my mind about this film is because I have the feeling that the 2 actresses are into this game. I mean they don't seem to be there against their will at all and considering the way they tolerate the pain, they must be trained. That made it more acceptable to me as I don't mind if people like to get some pain for their pleasure. Every taste is in nature...
So, to make myself clear: I am not into such S&M action! I like sex when it is about pleasing the partner not about pain! Keep this in mind while reading, okay?
You could be afraid that I give a good rate to this film because I did not pay for it and Erosmedia would have a deal with me. This is not the case! Erosmedia did not request a review. I have a good contact with Maria who is working for them and she sent me the sample without any special request. Period!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:29
Video: 576x432, XviD, 961kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 929.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Betty Bi

Casey Cumming Shangchuan Dao

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey Cumming

Mya McKay Primm Springs

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Cut off from the world around her Mya sits in bondage waiting for her captor to make his next move. Her fear is overwhelming inside the hood. When he commands her to remove her clothing she doesn't know yet to comply. Each hesitation is met with harsh punishment as she learns to obey. Once she's naked he examines his catch and determines her worth. She'll suffer well for him. What follows is an ordeal Mya will never forget. She's bound in strict metal devices and tormented physically, sexually, and psychologically. He loves what he does to her. It turns him on. It seems that it turns her on as well.
Duration: 43:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mya McKay

Pain It Forward: Leaded Peshastin

I dance because I can be my own boss. I work when I want, I hustle hard, I tip well, and I go home. I stay out of drama, but sometimes drama has a way of catching up to you no matter what you do.
Duration: 1:06:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain It Forward: Leaded

The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2 Cebolla

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Abigail Dupree, let's play a game. We've got your hands locked into a fiddle, and we're going to put a spike board right behind your feet. We're also going to give you the most brutal whipping of your life. All you have to do to make it stop is take a single step back and stand on the board. Sure, the first few strikes don't seem so bad, but we're going to keep increasing the intensity until you make the decision. You only have to stay on there for a second or so and we'll be satisfied.
Abigail said she was an obedient fuck-slave, but when we pull out an old favorite toy she becomes a mouthy little slut. All of her talk of just wanting to serve evaporates into "fuck you" and "I fucking hate you" when she realizes her pussy might have a few hundred thousand volts of electricity shooting through it. First comes anger, than bargaining, as she tries to give up her body if it means not feeling the juice.
And then things go from bad to worse. If you've ever wondered if water torture actually works, ask Abigail. She's locked down on the floor, with a grate under her back and a slow drip on her forehead. It doesn't take long for it to start to take effect. The repetitive drumming is an annoyance at first, a pain in a minute, and pure agony after 5. The great thing about extended feeds is that we have the time to do such bad things to such a pretty girl.
Duration: 52:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Extended Feed of Miss Dupree Part 2

Crucified Kopavogur

Cyd Black is going to take Dixon Mason to places she has never been before, without ever leaving the privacy of his specially prepared dungeon.
First she is going to experience a painful crucifixion. She may not be nailed to the cross, but that does not mean she won't be suffering for her sins. Nipple and labia clamps keep her transfixed just as much as the chains around her limbs.
Securely fastening Dixon is important, though. Even when she is on her back or on all fours the cross is what keeps her in place for Cyd's depraved debasements. It holds her down while he uses vacuum cups to increase the sensitivity of her clit and nipples. It keeps her firmly in place when the vibrators would otherwise have her thrashing uncontrollably.
Duration: 52:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7299kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crucified

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4 Jaffna

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape. I added some behind the scenes footage at the very end of Ariel being put in her initial bondage.
Duration: 19:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2912kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 428.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 4
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10177 секунды с 9 запросами