View Single Post
Old 05-03-2016, 12:54 AM   #102
strange0

Поблагодарили 2 раз(а) в 2 сообщениях

All my threads

strange0 Непонятно, что и думать...

Dad and Daughter

Cadence has always been a free spirit who’s free with her money. Her dad has just given her an allowance but she needs more. “You don’t understand daddy” She whines at her father. When he tells her no she blackmails him. At a weak moment of his life he fucked his daughter’s tight little body. But that’s behind him, his sins have been forgiven, and Cadence shouldn’t use this against him.
“I don’t think mommy would like to find out” Cadence giggles as her dad gives her some cash. “Thanks daddy” She giggles again. Later that day she comes back as asks for 100 more. Threatening him and giving him a kiss when he gives it up. “My transmission blew in the car” Cadence says asking for his credit card to fix it. “Hope your transmission gets fixed” He says in a mocking tone. After a day of spending daddy’s money she comes back for more. “I have no more money” He tells her and she threatens him again.
“Fine” She says taking off her top and sliding down her pants. He’s still at work, his secretary is in the other room but Cadence doesn’t give a fuck. She’s out of money and will make him fuck her until he gives her more. “No one needs to know” She whispers to him as he fucks her silly. He puts his frustration into pounding her tight little pussy until she cums and he fills her up. “Bye daddy” Cadence giggles, cum dripping from her pussy. She’s one crazy daughter.
Two days later...“Dad get in here” Cadence demands of her father. He’s just finished working out and sits next to his controlling daughter. “I’m going to call mommy on the phone” Cadence says, spreading her legs and showing off her pussy. “And I want you to fuck me while I’m doing it”
He tries to argue with her but he has no choice. His daughter can destroy his life unless he gives into her crazy demands. “You started it, now you have to finish it” She says to him calling her mom and jerking her father...

Cadence Luxx , incest , father , dad , daddy , daughter , family , roleplay , taboo , fantasy , seduced , secret , blowjob , blonde , teen , school , schoolgirl , slut , ёumshot , creampie , cum in mouth , bound , blackmail , cheating

Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:43:46
Size - 1275 mb

https://fboom.me/file/32e8dae85a8b5/CL-BlDad.rar
strange0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05315 секунды с 9 запросами