View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 02:40 PM   #13125
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

ColbyKnox - Colby Kai - Colby Chambers & Kai Pecs

Last time we saw Kai Taylor at ColbyKnox he was diving deep into Mickey Knox. This week Kai is in the hot tub with Mickey’s husband, Colby Chambers. The sun shines as the studs make out. “Are you horny,” Kai wonders as he nibbles Colby’s neck. “I’m so fucking horny,” Colby replies. Kai slides deeper into the water. Colby pulls down his trunks. His tool shakes in Kai’s face and he gobbles it up. “Let me feel those throat muscles,” Colby says, holding Kai’s head in place. Colby leans back as Kai continues to service him. His tongue swirls the shaft and balls. “Feel good,” Kai asks, offering a sexy smile. “It tastes so good.” Drool flies from his mouth as he strokes Colby’s thick cock. He reaches for Kai’s backside, fingering the hole. “Want my cock in that hole,” Colby wonders. Kai bends over. His swimming shorts are at midthigh. Colby gets behind the cute house guest. First he looks at the curvy booty. Then he gently licks the butthole. “Use that tongue,” Kai begs. “Tongue fuck that hole.” Colby’s tongue makes Kai cry out to all the gods. His rod gets a few laps, which makes him happier. And hornier. When Colby stands up, his tool is stiff as a board. “I want it so bad,” he says as the bloated head plays with Kai’s saturated opening. But he isn’t ready to be filled yet; so Colby resumes munching. “You want it,” Colby wonders as he stands up again, placing his meat at Kai’s back door. “I want it so bad,” Kai moans. “All of it.” Colby gives Kai “all of it.” Slowly pounding to the balls. When Colby increases the speed, the hot tub water splashes. Kai gets out of the water, staying on his stomach. “Oh, my God,” he moans. “That’s deep.” “My little slip and slide,” Colby teases. They take a kissing break so Kai can flip over. He gets on his back, spreading his limber legs. Colby re-enters. “Use that fucking hole,” Kai pleads. Colby isn’t offering mercy, but let’s be honest: Kai isn’t asking for any. image The guys switch things up. Colby gets on his back and Kai straddles him. “Put those big, phat cheeks right on my cock,” Colby commands. The camera focuses on Kai’s backside as it’s split like a peach. For a few minutes, Kai controls the motion. However, that changes when Colby wraps his arms around him and fucks toward the sky. Kai’s cock flops around as he is spread open. “Ride me,” Colby suggests. “Use my cock to get yourself off.” Kai beats his meat and shoots cum that lands on Colby’s chest and stomach. It’s Colby’s turn to nut so Kai returns to his stomach. With his ass up. His eyes are closed tight when Colby refills. “Oh, my God, Kai moans. “You feel so good in my hole. You’re so deep.” He reaches back, spreading his buns. “Drop that dick into your ass,” Colby exclaims. “Clap those fucking cheeks.” Colby is ready to blow. “I’m going to fucking fill you up,” he says. “Give me that fucking nut,” Kai replies. Technically Kai receives multiple nuts because when Colby pulls out, cum cascades out of his booty. It’s a man milk waterfall! image Colby leans down and the tired boys kiss. “Summer hasn’t even started yet,” Colby says as the scene closes.
Format: mp4
Duration: 35:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18718kbps
Audio: 81kbps

File size: 4.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: ColbyKnox - Colby Kai - Colby Chambers & Kai

Flip Fucking of Fun: Kaell Fernandes & Dave Wikkinson 1080p Spicewood

Cast: Kaell Fernandes, Dave Wikkinson
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Flip Fuck, Bareback
Dave Wikkinson and big-dicked Brazilian muscle stud Kaell Fernandes take turns fucking each other bareback in “Filp Fucking of Fun” on Voyr.
Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4778kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 900.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Flip Fucking of Fun: Kaell Fernandes & Dave Wikkinson 1080p

Colt - Windows - Ray Dragon Brasher Falls

Studio: Colt
The Power Of Suggestion - As Ray Dragon gets home from a hard workout, he checks his voicemail as he strips off his sweaty clothes. The last message is a ranchy messages from one of his fuckbuds. Ray listens again and he can't help but get totally turned on by the hot message. Turnign to full length mirror, Ray takes his hard cock in hand and undulges in a some slow sexy stroking as he checks out his muscled body. His throbbing big cock, his tight round ass, Ray's body is a turn on for anyone. Settling into a comfortable chair Ray gives in to the pleasure and imagines the sexy times his buddy promised him in his message as he strokes his cock to a milky finish.
Duration: 23:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2407kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 439.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Colt - Windows - Ray Dragon

Hardsex Harwood Heights

Release Year: 2004
Studio: Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Bo Knight, Brendan Austin, Dillon Press, Lance Gear, Tony Serrano, JC Carter, Steve Parker
Genres: Muscles, Hardcore, Safe Sex, Rimming, Big Cocks, Hairy, Tattoos, Cumshot, Black Men
Documented and captured just as it happened, Slater, along with his amazing videographer David Hempling, has created a landscape where erotic anarchy rules supreme and the only codes of conduct are "take or be taken" and "own your sexuality." This ain't just another glossy, staged, traditional-formula fuck flick. This is a full-tilt, no-holds-barred look at how real horny, pumped studs and tough guys really have sex. All you have to do is take one look at this pack of pervs that shame has forgotten and you will be blown away by their off the chart energy, power and passion. This isn't over styled, pretty boys ufortably stumbling through some hokey choreographed faux sleaze. These are monster-cocked, hungry and pumped sex junkies getting their pig fix in real time with real men just as they would in the wild.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 2:49:04
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1024kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hardsex

Intensity, part vol.1 (Chris Bines, Andrew Stark) Pedro Santana

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Chris Bines, Andrew Stark
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Cumshot, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Bareback
Andrew Stark kneels on the stairwell and grasps at Chris Bines' entire body as they kiss with serious passion. They make out and rub their beards together in an urgent expression of manly desire. Then they exchange blow jobs, each man tasting himself via his partner. Andrew reaches to fondle Chris' hole and slides in a teasing finger. Chris grasps the bannisters on either side as he lowers himself down on Andrew's eager tongue for a deep rimming. Then he slides down and lands on Andrew's thick, rock hard cock. Their bodies intertwine as they both experience the rush of unrestrained erotic energy. Chris leans over the railing for support and shoots multiple huge spurts of cum while Andrew fucks him from behind. Andrew pulls himself at the brink of orgasm and shoots his own giant load onto Chris' ass. They make eye contact, dazed and exhilarated, and kiss one last time in a passionate display of erotic intensity.Intensity, Part 1Jack King, Darius Ferdynand Connor Maguire, Adrian Hart-
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4638kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 901.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Intensity, part vol.1 (Chris Bines, Andrew Stark)

Jason Keys Fucks Roommate Tyler Hanson Golconda

Release Year: 2015
Studio: GayHoopla
Cast: Jason Keys, Tyler Hanson
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hairy, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles.
Tyler Han & Ja Keys hook up a few weeks into their college semester. It was bound to happen at some point. The guys would always catch each other stealing a glance at one another. It was a Sunday morning and both Tyler and Ja agreed on kitchen duties. As they're cleaning, both went to grab the cleaner at the same time. As the two locked eyes, they realized the entire build up of this close intimate moment. They said fuck it and finally kissed. They traded blowjobs and Tyler wanted to be the bottom boy. He'd seen Ja's dick a few times and thought it would fit perfectly into his hairy hole. He was right, and Ja fucked the education out of Tyler’s asshole.
Duration: 24:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2143kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jason Keys Fucks Roommate Tyler Hanson

Locker room spy guy Half Moon Bay

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Jet Set Men
Cast: Josh Griffin, Landon Mycles, Andrew Blue, Dylan Roberts, Tyler Andrews, Brandon Bangs, Parker London, Conner Habib, James Gates
Genres: Freshmen, Muscle Men, Hairy, Tattoos, Lockerroom, Masturbation Solo, Rimming, Voyeurism, Threesomes
What's hotter than locker room sex between young buff jocks after they've just worked out, and then worked themselves up? Nothing! Josh Griffin discovers this firsthand when he buys a fitness gym and then, observing the post-workout sexual action, bes a Locker Room Spy Guy. One by one, muscle studs give in to each other and have hot sex, for their own pleasure, and inadvertently, for the owner's. Jet Set's Landon Mycles, Andrew Blue and Dylan Roberts get it on with Tyler Andrews, Brandon Bangs, Parker London, Connor Habib, James Gates and eventually Josh Griffin, in this sizzling John Bruno directed film. In five scenes - three duos, a solo and a threesome - these Jet Set Jocks give in to the sensual beat of sex and get off.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:34:45
Video: 960x540, xvid, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Locker room spy guy

Время генерации страницы 0.24915 секунды с 9 запросами