LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 03 Ringsted

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, BlowJob, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: English
Pierce Paris is Dr. FrankenFuck's latest creation. The Doctor (Hugh Hunter) needs to give his new monster a check-up and he has his assistant, Scotty Taylor, get Pierce onto the exam table. After checking all of Pierce's vital signs, the Doctor gives Pierce a few jolts of e-stim madness. The jolts make Pierce's monster dick grow even harder and when the Doctor turns around, Scotty can't help but take a taste of the creature. The Doctor hasn't given Scotty permission to suck the monster's cock, and as punishment has Scotty blow the Doctor. The Doctor wants more of his assistant and bends Scotty over to lick his ass as Scotty continues his sucking fixation on the creature's dick. Sensing that his assistant is ready to get his ass stretched, the Doctor slips his thick dick deep inside Scotty's hole, stretching him out and getting him ready for more. The monster wants in on the action and takes over for the Doctor, pounding Scotty's ass while the Doctor fucks his face. It's a dream come true for Scotty who gets both holes used and opened up for what's about to come. Without instruction and on pure instinct, the creature knows what to do next and greases up his gloved hand to slide into Scotty's gaping hole. He goes wrist deep inside Scotty with his fist and keeps a steady pace. The Doctor is so turned on by the sight of his creation fisting his assistant that he blows a massive load all over Scotty's face. Scotty is still enjoying the fist up his ass when the Doctor leaves the room and barks out the command to get the creature ready for his next treatment.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6174kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dr. FrankenFuck's Fist Lab, Scene 03

HeightsHoundsXx and Ant Vega (1080p) Middlebury

These guys clearly had a long, fun, session - the video is from the same session.
Duration: 29:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 22709kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HeightsHoundsXx and Ant Vega (1080p)

Reality Sex Show - Villa Of Sex - Episode 5 Fuck After My Workout Davidsonville

Studio: MikaAyden
I do my daily training when I have the feeling of being observed... Behind a bush, I see David, who you already know (There are some videos with him on my page). I don't know if he was waiting for me to vacate the place or if he just likes to ogle the guys training. I suggest him to train with me... he sits down on the weight bench and I show him a first exercise. Voluntarily, I place my cock (tight in my lycra shorts) just above his head while he performs the exercise... I offer him some water... He and spills it on himself, I wipe it up with my hands... he seems to appreciate it and touches my body in turn... He seems very impressed by my muscles! So impressed that he lick them! I let him do it... We kiss... I show him my muscular buttocks... He caresses them... kisses them... He shows me his... He takes out his cock and I jerk both our cocks at the same time... He's hard so I get on my knees to suck him... in deep throat... He fucks me on all fours on the weight bench... Then on back... And in other positions! David Cum on my Abs! Yummy! You want to see? W/ David Hollister
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6167kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 941.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Reality Sex Show - Villa Of Sex - Episode 5 Fuck After My Workout

Czech Up: Ariel Astra & Nico Vegas (1080p,4K) Gully

Cast: Ariel Astra, Nico Vegas
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Ariel Astra gets a medical check up and gets fucked raw by Nico Vegas.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Czech Up: Ariel Astra & Nico Vegas (1080p,4K)

Aggro - Beau Butler & Mateo Tomas 1080p Factoryville

Studio: RagingStallion
Cast: Beau Butler & Mateo Tomas
Beau, shutting his eyes and dropping his jaw, takes in deep breaths as the relentless top vigorously pounds his girthy bareback meat into his hairy ass and pulls out to bust all over Beau's stiff, uncut dick.
Duration: 33:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4667kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aggro - Beau Butler & Mateo Tomas 1080p

Bruce harrelson & ayden mallory Portlandville

Release Year: 2024
Studio: BelAmiOnline
A new year and a new series to start things off on the right foot. We start our Spanish series 'Sun & Sangria' today with a little breakfast to meet all the guys before Bruce and Ayden slip off for a little romantic action. As this is the first trip away as a group for many of these guys we will have to see how they get along as a group. Ayden has been with us for a while already here, but it is Bruce's 2nd scene only (His 1st being fucked by Jamie Elliot on Freshmen) so we can anticipate many great things from him going forward. Ayden is the top in today's scene, but for those of you who prefer him bottoming, he will be back in a couple of months to fulfill your wishes.
Duration: 23:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruce harrelson & ayden mallory

Breaking my record of how much I spunk in 1 night Thackerville

Release Year: 2022
Studio: HungYoungBrit
HungYoungBrit - Breaking my record of how much I spunk in 1 Night - Danny Twink.
Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Breaking my record of how much I spunk in 1 night

Время генерации страницы 0.03893 секунды с 9 запросами