View Single Post
Old 04-25-2024, 01:20 PM   #403
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Jules Wolfeboro Falls

Cast: Jules
Genres: 4K Download, Ass Spread, Bareback, Booth BJ, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Fingering, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Piercings, Shaved, Sloppy Blowjob, Spit Roast, Squirt, Tongue Stud
She got a few special surprises today. The first one was an accidental creampie. How does a girl get an accidental creampie? Well, the Gloryhole is a dynamic environment with lots of stuff going on and during a heavy traffic flow of dicks, girls are often jumping from dick-to-dick and it's easy to forget what's going on and where they are. She may have been dripping cum in her panties on the way home because she sent me a text asking if all the guys wore condoms. I told her I thought so but I wasn't sure until I was editing this video.
The second surprise was a finger-banging squirt and by her reaction, that was probably the first time she's ever squirted. He then fucked her deep with his BBC and she was still squirting all over his dick and the booth.
She gets so excited about being at the Gloryhole that you'd think she was at Disney Land!
Format: mp4
Duration: 59:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9877kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jules

Xia,Naomi Blue Foligno

Cast: Xia,Naomi Blue
Genres: 4K Download, Ball Lick, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blonde, Booth BJ, Brunette, Chipmunking, Cum Swap, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Girl/Girl, Hamonica Blowjob, Interracial, Kissing, Latina, MILF, Oral Cream
I've been trying to get these two sets of Dick Sucking Lips together in the Gloryhole booth for months now and finally made it happen! One is still a teen and the other is a MILF so it was a good combo. Both are excellent cocksuckers and drained each guy quickly and effortlessly.
In their honor, I created a new tag called "Harmonica Blowjob". I'm not sure if that's a real thing already or not but it's the best why I can describe a blowjob when a girl is on each side of the same dick paying it like a harmonica. They did it a few times and it was incredibly effective in making guys shoot big loads fast. Once you see their full lips wrapped around the cocks you'll see why.
Both girls are eager for a return visit for more cum.
Format: mp4
Duration: 36:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11471kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xia,Naomi Blue

Время генерации страницы 0.03838 секунды с 9 запросами