Old 04-24-2024, 03:53 PM   #6147
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Earn That Bonus Lake Zurich

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial, Interracial, Latino, Dildo
Video language: English
It’s bonus time in the office, and that means the boss knows he can get away with more than usual. Some say, “The boss is riding me”, but ours took off his clothes and rode us like . I could feel his balls on my back, but that’s nothing. I got caught playing solitaire. Even though I’m the top salesman, he still threatened to fire me if I didn’t suck his dick. I need my job, so…. I sucked thick boss cock. Then we get our bonuses. Now, last year I got a great tablet. This year… Let’s just say my bonus ended up in my ass followed by my coworkers dick. Thing is, neither of us are gay, but like I said. I need this job.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5842kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Earn That Bonus

Jo Diamond Fucks Asher Hawk Woolwine

Release Year: 2015
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, Interview, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Uncut
Asher Hawk is back! And this time he's bringing a buddy with him - Jo Diamond. Jo is exactly what you see when you try to picture what a true Cockyboy looks like - rock hard abs, all tatooed up, huge uncut dick, a quiet yet strong personality, and so much fun to be around! With that being said, it was understandable why Asher couldn't wait to play with Jo and get his hands on his cock. After first slobbering on it for a while and playing with Jo's foreskin, Jo was ready to return the favor and try some of that Asher beef everyone has been begging for since we first saw him a year ago. These two were in no rush to go anywhere and they were clearly having fun exploring their bodies and seeing how deep their cocks could go into the other one's mouth. But that was just the beginning. As we all know, Asher isn't done until his hole has been fucked and Jo was ready to do just that! By the window, on the couch, on his back, or standing up... it didn't matter. As long as Jo's cock was up Asher's hole, they were in heaven. Finally, Asher gave in to all the pleasure and blew his massive load all over his chest. It didn't take Jo too long to follow his example and shoot his load all over Asher as well. What a perfect way to spend a rainy weekend afternoon!
Duration: 24:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2895kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 532.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jo Diamond Fucks Asher Hawk

Tommy Defendi ,Shawn Wolfe Ashdod

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Tommy Defendi ,Shawn Wolfe
Genres: Anal, Hairy, Oral, Masturbation, Tattoos, Cum Shots, Butts, Big Dick
Tommy Defendi is back and Shawn Wolfe’s got him. Almost. The chain link fence between them is only a partial deterrent. After all, you can stick your dick through — which is what Shawn does. Tommy rises to the bait. He grabs Shawn’s cock and offers his own to hold as they tangle tongues through the fence. Tommy thrusts his ass back as he bends down to suck. His prize assured, Sean comes ‘round Tommy’s side of the fence, determined to man-handle all 9.5 inches. It’s a gulping feat worthy of a gold medal, but Shawn is rewarded with an even better prize – that massive cock up his ass. Tommy is on his back when Shawn straddles him, coiling into a near fetal position. Every bronze muscle flexes as he impales himself on Tommy’s monument of cock. Shawn is so ripped and compact, you can’t believe he can take the whole thing up his ass. Sounds of slapping flesh compete with rising cries of . Tommy presses Shawn’s calves against his granite pecs while relentlessly burying the bone. Shawn’s desire is quenched swallowing the load built up in Tommy’s balls as he spews his own seed across his torso. A cummy kiss is Tommy’s seal of approval.
Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4634kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 901.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tommy Defendi ,Shawn Wolfe

Trent Diesel & Sebastian Keys vs Leo Forte & DJ Live Match Valentine

Cast: Leo Forte ,Trent Diesel ,DJ ,Sebastian Keys
Genres: Tattoo ,blond ,Latinx ,Jockstrap ,Tag Team ,Rimming ,Domination ,versatile ,black hair ,the wall
Four of NKs toughest and hottest wrestlers come together for one extreme tag team match in front of a live audience. Trent Diesel and Sebastian Keys have proven their ability to dominate the mat and dominate their opponents ass when they win. Leo Forte and DJ are known for their mad wrestling skills and the brutal fuck that their beaten opponent will receive. None of these guys wants to go down and each one will fight with all they have to save himself from being humiliated and fucked in front of a crowd of screaming fans. It’s balls to the wall action with an unbelievable suck and fuck finale. It doesn’t get any better than this!
Duration: 1:02:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Trent Diesel & Sebastian Keys vs Leo Forte & DJ Live Match

Cole Streets vs Patrick Rouge Doland

Cast: Patrick Rouge ,Cole Streets
Genres: Role Play ,Athletic ,Blowjob ,Tattoo ,BDSM ,muscular ,Stud ,Facesitting ,Submission ,Gag
Naked Kombat: fighters engage in real combat for three 8-minute rounds, then the winner gets his way with the loser in the final Sex Round. This shoot is the very first time Cole Streets has sex on camera. Tall, slim Cole has little experience with fighting, but his size is a great advantage over his opponent. Patrick Rouge is shorter but more muscular than Cole. This tough Southern boy has a military background - and he will not let up! Don’t miss this rough, nasty battle between these sexual gladiators. Will untested amateur Cole be able to hold out against brawny Patrick?
Duration: 40:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 903.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cole Streets vs Patrick Rouge

Ramses in Rio Oak City

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rio, Ramses
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Creampie, Cumshot, Interracial, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Piercing, Rimming, Spitting, Tattoos, Uncut.
"Sex on legs" meets gorgeous Hispanic bubble-butt. Or -in a more simple way - Ramses in Rio. So to speak.
Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5619kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 451.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ramses in Rio

Casey "The Mangler" More vs Rod "The Real Deal" Daily Kivalina

Cast: Rod Daily ,Casey More
Genres: Jockstrap ,Domination ,Rough Sex ,Stud ,big dick ,shaped ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,mixed ,Anal Fingering
Two brand new fighters step onto the mat this week. Fighting today with an extensive background in krav maga is sexy hunk Casey “The Mangler” More. His opponent Rod “The Real Deal” Daily, a bad ass stud with a matching attitude, has some wrestling and brazilian jiu jitsu background. He says he’s more than ready to take this skinny bitch down. As the battle begins The Real Deal gives Casey a good body slam before cranking his body in a tight cradle. The Mangler answers back and shoves his nice hard cock right in Rod’s face. Both fighters are relentless as they fight to dominate, but in the game of domination, only one can come out on top. Who will gain sexual glory and who will get ridden like a pony before getting his ass fucked like a little bitch?
Duration: 49:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Casey "The Mangler" More vs Rod "The Real Deal" Daily

Время генерации страницы 0.04699 секунды с 9 запросами