LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Job Seeker s Allowance Extra Benefits Dickerson Run

Release Year: 2013
Studio: Triga Films
Cast: Paul Russell, Liam Cox, Alan Bradly, Tom Derringer
Genres: Anal Oral Sex, Cumshots, Group Sex, Freshmen, Interracial, Mastrubation, Mature, Safe Sex, Tattoos
Trust us ..your zip will be down faster than you can say ' you got the job mate' in this horned up free for all classic British Triga production. Get the extra benefits and sign on with Triga, these dirty little sex don't want a sex job they want some Sex cock ...Sex get it there...
Format: mp4
Duration: 2:30:23
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1208kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Job Seeker s Allowance Extra Benefits

Karter James vs Austin Grant Boys Town

Cast: Austin Grant ,Karter James
Genres: Athletic ,Humiliation ,Gay ,Facesitting ,Tattoo ,blond ,southern ,brunet ,Blowjob ,Rimming
Video language: English
Karter James is back and he’s going head to head with newcomer Austin Grant. Southern boy Austin has no fighting skills and he’s relying on his attitude alone. These two studs are doing their best for sexual domination in the end.
Duration: 45:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karter James vs Austin Grant

Italian bodybuilder is used and humiliated at a public bar Whitehall

Cast: John Magnum ,Fabio Stallone
Genres: Cock Worship ,foreskin ,Voyeur ,Bondage ,shaved ,Blindfold ,brunet ,master ,Submission ,Tattoo
Fabio Stallone is blindfolded and strapped to a cart. They wheel him into a busy neighborhood bar. John Magnum gropes the boy and orders everyone to take off Fabio’s clothes. They love his muscular body and his fat 9 inch uncut Italian cock. Fabio is made to crawl around presenting his smooth muscular ass. They all eat his ass and shove their dicks into his mouth and ass. The poor stud is flogged into submission and John makes Fabio worship his stinking feet. The exhausted boy receives another hard gang bang. They all shower him with their hot loads and dump their ice cold all over his naked body.
Duration: 1:06:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Italian bodybuilder is used and humiliated at a public bar

Xavi Duran, Casio Sulzfeld

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Xavi Duran, Casio
Genres: Bareback, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Kissing, Worship, Hairy, Beard, Mature, Rimming, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Facial
We lived this handsome bearded cutie we booked him for two shoots, not only is he sexy as fuck, hung and luvs to show off for our cameras he also has a thing ( a big, hard, uncut thing!) for daddies so we oiled up, greased up and sent in Casio, that big, burly, mean-looking fucker! Sexy young Xavi was like a sex pig in a tub of butter, as he rimmed Casio's hot, hole, sniffed and licked his sweaty pits and sucked on that fat papa's cock like there's no tomorrow. But you know what this big, brusk, burly wants? - hot, young, stiff dick in his hole and he gets it big time. Xavi fucks his papa in every hole he can fit, and pumps his clenching twitching arse and hot throat until he's ready to blow his creamy, steamy young load!
Duration: 23:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 889.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xavi Duran, Casio

Bruno Bernal and Ryan Cruz Viterbo

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Muscles, Kissing, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Cumshot, Tattoos, Beard, Facial, Cum Eat, Rimming
As Ryan Cruz sweeps the floor, Bruno Bernal sits in the 'High n' Tight' barbershop's waiting area, fixated on Ryan's ass. When Ryan comes over to ask Bruno what he's looking for, it's clear that what Bruno really wants is Ryan. As they make out, Bruno unbuttons Ryan's jeans and grasps Ryan's thick cock. Pushing Bruno down on the couch, Ryan pulls down Bruno's pants and dives face first into his round, firm ass. As Ryan grinds his beard into Bruno's crack, Bruno helps by fingering his asshole with Ryan's spit. Getting down on his knees, Bruno wraps his lips around Ryan's uncut cock. Ryan puts his hands behind his head, showing off his furry pits, bulging biceps, and pierced nipples. Bruno coats Ryan's cock in a thick layer of spit, prepping to feel it inside him. When Ryan lies down on the ground, Bruno sits down on his cock. Bruno's muscular legs and six-pack abs flex as he grinds Ryan's cock deeper and deeper into his ass. Ramping up the intensity, Ryan fucks Bruno on a table that's at just the right height. Bruno tosses his left leg over Ryan's shoulder, and Ryan pummels Bruno with an intense onslaught of thrusting. Bruno jerks his cock until he busts his nut all over his torso. Leaning back, Bruno hangs his head off the edge of the table and opens his mouth to receive Ryan's load. With his cock just inches above Bruno's open mouth, Ryan strokes out a massive blast of cum: multiple giant ropes that drench Bruno's face and chest.
Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4636kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 993.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bruno Bernal and Ryan Cruz

Host No.06 Smith River

Video language: Thai
Put, a lean artistic guy. I'd like to show off my coolness, show off my tattoos, and show off my hotness in a full-on, no-holds-barred way. Hidden with glamor, the photos reflect the body, the rough body, the physical appearance. And if you want to know whether the Host that PUTH chooses will be hot, tight, or satisfying, the only thing that can be proven. It is only to see with your own eyes.
Duration: 22:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Host No.06

Pantsless Friday Muscadine

Release Year: 2016
Cast: gays
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Cumshots, Muscles, Tattoos, Rimming, Threesome, Interracial, Black, Facial
Working at this office is great, you know, except for the occasional ass grab. Our boss loves messing with us. Some may call This sexual harassment, our boss calls it team building. He loves smacking our asses at random times, showing up to talk to us with his dick out, randomly pulling our dicks out for a quick tug session, or even coming up with crazy ideas like Pantless Friday.
The other day my boss called me into his office because he claimed that his wife was telling him that his dick was small. So he wanted to compare his dick to my face to see if it actually was small. After that, he pretty much me to blow him and then fuck him. He bang a coworker and I all over his office. Then, he busted all over my face. You know, is not so bad, sometimes you just have to suck some dick to make it ahead in life.
Duration: 56:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantsless Friday

Время генерации страницы 0.03420 секунды с 9 запросами