LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Tree of Bi Blowjobs and Facials Stark

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BiMaxx Tainster
Cast: Thomas Friedl, Rosta Benecky
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cumshots, Czech, Gay, Group, Hardcore, Outdoors, Threesome
Look at the stunning girl and gorgeous cocks. Would be amazing if you can get all the meat together and put it in your mouth. They're outside in the sun enjoying every inch of each others body. One of the guys gets an amazing facial and the girl have lot's of juice sprayed on her holes. Life is good!
Format: mp4
Duration: 26:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6675kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Tree of Bi Blowjobs and Facials

Never Too Old Be Dom Wife Ruleville

Cast: Vanessa Colombia
Genres: MILF, Cuckold, Big Tits, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampi
Video language: English
Your horny wife Vanessa Colombia seems to have fallen hook, line and pussy for the bullshit psychic that followed her home from the beach. But since you're a weak-willed sissy, you're not going to do anything about it when he decides to bury his own bone in your wife's wet hole. All you're going to do is sit and watch while she slides that black shaft into her mouth, and when Wes drops his ten-day load, it's going to be all over the place: on your wife, on your furniture, on your camera, hell, all over you. But that's going to be just fine by you, isn't it?…
Duration: 24:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9907kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Never Too Old Be Dom Wife

Santoro fuck his Girlfriend while a gay guy eat his smelly fitness guy feet Knightsville

Cast: Matthew Santoro, Patrick
Genres: Bareback, All Sex, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Domination, Facial, Foot, Foot Fetish, Muscle, Tattoo, Youn
I look at my master's eyes, his arms, his chest, even with his clothes on, his torso looks so sexy, I see in detail how his veined and strong arm holds my leash, his girl who agrees with his role as master, she just looks at me without saying anything while kissing him, almost as if saying "This is what you can never have Patrick" and I know, unfortunately the type of guys I like are guys I can never have, straight guys... clearly they will never be my boyfriends nor someone to go to the movies or walk hand in hand with, but life taught me another way to please them, life taught me that men like them need faggy friends like me at their feet, but with faggy i don't talk about the traditional respectable gay man I mean one like me who enjoy feling less of a man than them, an ever-present accessory that highlights their masculinity, something you can even strut about it, like “look at my expensive watch” oh yeah “look at my faggy slave, mine cooks italian food and yours, do you even have one ? ha! and you call yourself a man?“, this is what I chose and I am happy with it, this skin of a man who chooses to serve another, is the skin with which I feel comfortable.Matthew takes off his shoes, tugs on my strap and makes me inhale his pleasant aroma of an Italian man, the smell of his masculine feet is so strong and intense, that although he smells of expensive perfumes, it is impossible not to transfer the sweat from his gym sneakers to his sneakers for social use, the aroma is there, always strong, always present and I love it, I also love the fact that his girl doesn't mind this at all, having a boyfriend with a strong feet smell, who also puts his feet in the face of pathetics like me, who makes them wipe their sweat, wash every inch of their strong man feet with my gay tongue.I've always said that by looking at details on camera you can guess how someone's feet smell, I think looking at Santoro's socks it's a bit obvious his smell.
Duration: 50:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santoro fuck his Girlfriend while a gay guy eat his smelly fitness guy feet

Bi Swingers Pt.1 Matheny

Cast: Vanessa Decker, Anna Rose, Linda Sweet, Tera Link, Micky Bold, Mark, P.J., Paulos, Alex, Joey Black, Alessandro Katz, Charlie Dean
Genres: isexual Couples Threesomes Ana
Sit back and watch as these swinging couples experience bisexual sex at its best. In the third volume of Bi Swingers. Couples are ready to let go and start exploring all of their taboo sexual fantasies. No holes barred! Nothing is forbidden! 100% bisexual swinging sex at its best! Do not miss this release!
Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6119kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Swingers Pt.1

Fuck Till I Shock Saint Helen

Studio: Sweet Pictures
If you decided to join us in the bed you should fuck non-stop. We are two friends that love sex most of all, but if you join us you must fulfill all our wishes, and that is not that easy!
Duration: 30:13
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3775kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 864.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck Till I Shock

Presley Hart Blossburg

Studio: CumEatingCucckolds
Genres: Cuckold, Fetish, Femdom, Humiliating,
Presley thought this babe would be able to sneak in a little cock-sucking previous to her husband walked in, but she couldn’t stop one time that babe got started. To hell with her husband’s feelings; that babe was gonna receive what she needed and did not give a second thought to any consequences. Coz, indeed, this babe knew there would be none. Her spouse Jimmy was notoriously spineless and the toughest bone in his body was the shlong that babe pushed down his face hole when that chap had the temerity to ask what that babe thought she was doing. Engulf on that, doc!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1513kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 326.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Presley Hart

Bi Swingers Pt.4 Hughsonville

Cast: Vanessa Decker, Anna Rose, Linda Sweet, Tera Link, Micky Bold, Mark, P.J., Paulos, Alex, Joey Black, Alessandro Katz, Charlie Dean
Genres: isexual Couples Threesomes Ana
Flying high on bi! Bi beauties show us how it`s done! Bringing bi fantasies to life with passion! It`s all good when it comes to bi! Flying high on bi! Bi beauties show us how it`s done!
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6414kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bi Swingers Pt.4

Время генерации страницы 0.04244 секунды с 9 запросами