View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 02:23 PM   #39520
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend! Queluz

Sydney Hale and her guy have convinced girlfriend Jo to come play, she had never been tied up before! Her first rope bondage experience tied together with Sydney, girl/girl kissing, gagged kissing, ending with Jo left in pantyhose-d hogtied struggles!
Format: mp4
Duration: 3:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 118.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sydney Hale with a new bondage friend!

Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4 Rock City

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.
Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Table Top Ties for Ariel - MP4 - Part 4

21sextreme - Sex slave: Sabrina Philomath

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Sabrina Sweet
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, brunette
Video language: English
I know you love Sabrina Sweet... she´s a crazy domina... I tell you this girl has a sick mind! So this time we set up a little medical examination to see if everything is all right with her... And this time she plays the role of the patient and I will be her Mighty Mistress! I´m sure she learns from her sufferings and becomes an even better domina soon!
Duration: 44:58
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 685.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Sex slave: Sabrina

Sierra Cirque Gilroy

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison Snook

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Nyssa
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Flogging, gags, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Suspension
Nyssa always seems to find herself in hot water. She loves submitting and pushing herself, letting Master test her and see just how far she can go. Her lines between pain and pleasure always seem so blurred, but then out of nowhere comes the world crushing orgasm, that always makes everything so worthwhile….
Duration: 11:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 232.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - The Bamboo Prison

21sextreme - Bonded and fucked - vol.1 Nagaoka

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nikky Thorne, Amabella
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, blonde, brunette, foursome
Watch Mugur and Anthony Hardwood as they make Nikky Thorne and Anabella their sex slaves to have sex with each other and with them. Watch the hogtied girls get face-fucked in their juicy pussies, made to suck cocks and dildos in the hottest BDSM foursome action.
Duration: 39:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1939kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 591.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Bonded and fucked - vol.1

Monika Fox - Cock Hungry Sub Takes DP Drilling (2024) Earleton

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: BDSM, Threesome
Raven haired hottie Monika Fox loves being a submissive slut and has signed up for a BDSM session with her master, David. After she is bound to a pillar, David spanks her ass red raw and places a ball gag into her mouth. He demands that his sexy slave licks his shoes before bringing in a real treat, a fellow slave, Yanick. The two masters help Monika strip off and oil up her naked body, introducing a huge black dildo and a fucking machine into their kinky session.
Duration: 57:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7459kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monika Fox - Cock Hungry Sub Takes DP Drilling (2024)

Время генерации страницы 0.10703 секунды с 9 запросами