LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Stocking Stuffers Porterville

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.
Video language: English
O.T. and Matt Williams are going to have a very happy holiday this year, and since they're such good friends, they've gotten each other matching presents: women to inflict their sickest desires upon. O.T. got Matt a lovely blonde named Alana Cruise who can take all the beatings he can dish out, and Matt in turn got him a sexy saucy read head named Lauren Phillips whose tits are just aching for a squeeze.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7306kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stocking Stuffers

Slapped, Punched, 100+ Times Point Roberts

Release Year: 2024
The night is alive with holiday cheer as hot swinger babes line up to suck dominant dick and get their beatings in this wild yule tide orgy.
Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6562kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slapped, Punched, 100+ Times

The Beauty - Part 04 Studley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Blue-eyed beauty Mia is back on the stage, still her eyes revealing the whole fear through her soul. She has lost her resistance, now she will only obey Dr Lomp, and will help him silently while he punishes this smooth body with a single tail whip. Dr Lomp gets Mia so obedient, that he even doesn't need to cuff her to cross, while whipping her untouched flesh. To have this poor body completely exposed, he just needs to order a slave girl to hold her arms up. This young and pretty girl is sobbing merely for your pleasure. The fear that she can't hide from you, will boost your enjoyment. Let's watch such a dream girl struggling under heavy punishment of Dr Lomp.
Duration: 23:14
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 16153kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Beauty - Part 04

Unreal Cool Wonderfull Beautifull Hot Collection Of Rough18. Part 2. Fort Littleton

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Rough18
This is the first time that girl and boy have been together for rough 18 sex. Sweet teen always looks so sweet and innocent but she is really one kinky girl who only can get off when in pain. Boy is eager to show that he can push her limits and immediately asserts his dominance. He puts the cute submissive teen on a leather collar and leash and makes her suck on his hard cock until she is gagging on his balls.

Total size: 14.2 GB in 7 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Unreal Cool Wonderfull Beautifull Hot Collection Of Rough18. Part 2.

Lorelei Suffers to an Intense Electro Anal Fucking! Greenmountain

Cast: Lorelei Lee ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Femdom ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Slave ,Blonde ,Lesbian ,BDSM ,Electro Plug ,Facesitting
Episode 3: I’m not sure how many times I’ve said it but I love Lorelei Lee. She has such a radiant Hollywood look that almost make it’s difficult to push her limits. Lucky for me and even more lucky for her I’m able to work past this feeling of hesitation and give her the most intense electro-anal-strap-on fucking I’ve dished out since the launch of Electrosluts.
Since Lorelei reduced the amount of performing she does her perfectly pink asshole doesn’t receive the attention it used to. However, it swallowed up my electro cock and I went to town! But I couldn’t stop with just that; this site is called ElectroSLUTS after all and I’m not going to let Lorelei go without proving herself as a True Electroslut.
I hope the grand finale of Lorelei’s series pleases all of you because I’m already thinking of ways to convince her to come back and suffer more to my electric hand!
Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 914.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lorelei Suffers to an Intense Electro Anal Fucking!

Victoria Voxxx - Twisted, Bent & Tormented South Grafton

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Victoria Voxxx, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator, Fingering, Flogging, Zapper, Clothespins
Victoria begins her day in a brutal back bend which helps set the pace for the rest of the day. Her hands and feet are locked into steel traps while her body is bent backwards over a wooden horse. This makes her helpless and allows The Pope to have his way with her. He explores her flesh and then starts to add clothespins to her tits. His flogger meticulously knocks them off one at a time, and then he assaults her with non stop flogging. Next orgasms are ripped form her body until she is given a break before the next position. The second position is quite the predicament that has Victoria’s neck locked into steel trap, her legs bound in steel shackles, and she is made to hold herself up to avoid choking. The Pope gets to work on some bastinado, and then covers her ass and legs with heavy impact marks from the crop. He sneaks in a little nipple torment as well, just to push Victoria a little closer to the edge. In the final scene, Victoria is locked into a device that holds her in place on her back with her hands and feet up in the air. The Pope introduces a plethora of electrical devices to torment Victoria with, and she shows signs of fear and nervousness almost instantly. “I’m not shaking, you’re shaking” she says as she vibrates uncontrollably from the fear. He begins with the zapper, and works all the way up to the meanest cattle prod he has in his arsenal. Victoria takes everything like the masochistic slut that’s she is, which is in stride and begging for more. He makes her cum several more times before administering a little breath control to seal the deal, and send Victoria a happy slut.
Duration: 51:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9755kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Victoria Voxxx - Twisted, Bent & Tormented

TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves Mountainville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Daisy Ducati, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Daisy Ducati is the type of girl who likes to be pushed, not shoved. She likes to be seduced into dark alley ways, not garishly mowed over.
Daisy Ducati is a fierce female being. You must respect her.
There are many ways one can show their respect for such a woman. I choose to push her. Challenge her.
I ask Daisy to chase after the things I deem important. I instruct her what to do. This challenges Daisy, as she doesn't like to be told what to do. Ultimately, though, Daisy submits.
She submits to the opportunity to express herself - even if that looks much different that she had intended it to.
Daisy is used to being a controlled, confidant young woman, who is "milking her youth like a swollen prostate." But, here, we find Daisy uncontrolled. Here, she finds new corners in her familiar psyche. We witness Daisy battle a sense of panic, of discomfort and of pain.
With a girl like Daisy, be prepared to push her or what the hell is the point?
Duration: 59:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2679kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - Pushing Daisy - Daisy Ducati and Mistress Elise Graves

Время генерации страницы 0.03950 секунды с 9 запросами