View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 01:50 PM   #605
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Sexy teacher gets spanked Olive Hill

Her ass is so damn spankable that the head teacher gives the hard thrashing lessons to Nata on a regular basis! Cruel and perverted? But this slut deserves the most extreme punishment for her bad behavior, no doubt! What is waiting for this blondie today? Upskirt slapping, chained and cuffed flagellation, over-the-knee spanking and some other discipline acts. But this teacher with so spankable ass is unready to change - every painful spanking lesson on the boss's knees ends up with a secret orgasm!
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1499kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 213.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy teacher gets spanked

Cherry Torn, Dominatrix Burns

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English
Shadowplayers is proud to present bdsm star Cherry Torn in her first all Fem-Dom video. Watch Cherry demonstrate her skill over a long session of tease-and-denial with her submissive male. She teases his cock with harnesses and metal cock-an-ball stretchers. While slapping, squeezing, and teasing his constantly erect cock, she uses cruel clamps on his nipples and gives him ample beatings with whip, crop, cane, and more. Over the long session she demands ample foot licking and worship and also settles in for plenty of face-sitting and licking of her sweet shaven pussy. Although she gets plenty of satisfaction, her slave is left with a perpetually unsatisfied member. But he loves it.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:19:14
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 2398kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cherry Torn, Dominatrix

BlackPayback videos part 3 Ridgecrest

They slapped them and spank them, they spit on them, smear saliva and cum and mascara or over their faces. And this whole process lasts for about an hour.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 69.4 GB in 21 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BlackPayback videos part 3

You’re My Bitch Today! Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixen’s Ass Sellersville

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Keira Croft, Summer Vixen
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Lesbian, Anal, Strap-on, Dildo, LezDom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Stockings, Pantyhose, Squirting, Buttplug, Facesitting, Pussy Licking, Foot Licking
Submissive Summer Vixen is waiting obediently in a bondage device, secured with pipes around her throat and limbs and already wearing a butt plug. Keira Croft comes in and spanks her, tugs on Summer’s tits and makes her sub do ass-to-mouth. Keira teases her sub’s useless pussy, slaps her, and gags her throat with a getting it nice and wet before it goes in her slut hole. Keira spanks her more and stretches her ass out. Summer is then bound with belts and pipes in missionary, legs pulled back and secured to her arms. Keira teases Summer’s ass hole, but she can’t handle much pleasure before she squirts hard from getting her ass fingered. Keira then strap-on fucks Summer while vibrating her clit. This makes Summer squirt over and over, spraying all over herself. She rosebuds beautifully and Keira licks it. Then Keira fucks Summer with a massive black toy so she cums again. This makes Keira so horny that she commands her sub to worship her ass through her ripped pantyhose. Summer tastes the butt plug Keira was already wearing and rims her mistress’s ass before putting a bigger butt plug in to stretch that hole. Summer eats pussy while fucking Keira’s ass with the plug. She sucks on Keira’s feet and gets slapped around. Keira takes the big toy in her ass, and cums repeatedly while squirting all over Summer’s face, and spends the entire day dominating her mind and ass while she lay helpless in tight bondage.
Duration: 56:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9784kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: You’re My Bitch Today! Keira Croft Owns Summer Vixen’s Ass

Cock Hungry Sub Monika Fox Takes DP During BDSM 3some Ardoch

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Monika Fox
Genres: Anal, Ass To Mouth, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle, Double Penetration (DP), Face Fucking, Facial, Gagging, Lingerie, Missionary, Reverse Cowgirl, Slapping
Raven haired hottie Monika Fox loves being a submissive slut and has signed up for a BDSM session with her master, David. After she is bound to a pillar, David spanks her ass red raw and places a ball gag into her mouth. He demands that his sexy slave licks his shoes before bringing in a real treat, a fellow slave, Yanick. The two masters help Monika strip off and oil up her naked body, introducing a huge black dildo and a fucking machine into their kinky session. Monika bends over and gets ass fucked by the machine before it gets replaced with the monster sized dildo! This cock hungry hottie guzzles on a bowl of milk and moves her attention to her masters’ cocks, treating them both to a blowjob. She gets hot candle wax melted all over her tits and ass, then offers up her holes for fucking! David and Yanick work together to DP her and empty their loads into her eager mouth!
Duration: 57:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7459kbps
Audio: 243kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cock Hungry Sub Monika Fox Takes DP During BDSM 3some

Louise Lee - I Want To Be Used Like Fuck Meat Trnava

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Louise Lee
Genres: Anal & vaginal fucking- Physical & verbal domination- Deepthroat & face-fucking- Face-slapping & spitting- Choking- Spanking- Masturbation- Toys- Cumshot (facial, swallows)
Louise Lee: “I Want To Be Used Like Fuck Meat” Louise Lee doesn’t get enough of the kind of sex she loves. Never has really. She likes it rough and raw, nasty, degrading, under the thumb of the guy who’s just using her and throwing her away. She’s in her mid-30s and yes, she’s had a couple of bfs who gave it to her right but by and large – Jesus, why are most men so fucking nice? Well, luckily for her, we aren’t... And since we offer the rather attractive opportunity for ladies of a certain proclivity to come along to my Thames estuary penthouse flat and get trashed and paid for it at the same time it really was a kind of a no-brainer for her to, well, come along and get trashed and get paid for it. She rather enjoyed herself and we did too. Yummy bitch Louise Lee is. Beautiful eyes, bee-sting lips, lovely blonde hair and milky skin, juicy rump, highly tits. Cums a lot too. Lots and lots and lots. Whilst getting treated like shit. On the morning of January 1st, I woke up in bed, fresh and happy, looking forward to a brand-new year and it occurred to me that I have a fucking ridiculous job. I make my money by filming women being treated terribly badly and loving every second of it. Wouldn’t change it for the world. As I mention every week, I do very much appreciate you paying me to do this. Here’s what the very scrumptious and altogether very lovely Louise Lee allowed us to do to her: - Fuck her cunt- Be very rough with her physically and treat her like shit- Make her cum a lot- Fuck her mouth and throat- Slap her face and spit in it- Choke her- Spanking the living hell out of her ass- Get her to wank for us- Use a wand on her- Cum all over her face and get her to put it all in her mouth and swallow it Hooray! Happy new year, boys and girls!
Duration: 45:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3124kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Louise Lee - I Want To Be Used Like Fuck Meat

Время генерации страницы 0.04844 секунды с 9 запросами