View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 01:03 PM   #3947
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Santoro fuck his Girlfriend while a gay guy eat his smelly fitness guy feet Kamrar

Cast: Matthew Santoro, Patrick
Genres: Bareback, All Sex, Bisexual, Blowjob, Cuckold, Cumshots, Deep Throat, Domination, Facial, Foot, Foot Fetish, Muscle, Tattoo, Youn
Video language: English
I look at my master's eyes, his arms, his chest, even with his clothes on, his torso looks so sexy, I see in detail how his veined and strong arm holds my leash, his girl who agrees with his role as master, she just looks at me without saying anything while kissing him, almost as if saying "This is what you can never have Patrick" and I know, unfortunately the type of guys I like are guys I can never have, straight guys... clearly they will never be my boyfriends nor someone to go to the movies or walk hand in hand with, but life taught me another way to please them, life taught me that men like them need faggy friends like me at their feet, but with faggy i don't talk about the traditional respectable gay man I mean one like me who enjoy feling less of a man than them, an ever-present accessory that highlights their masculinity, something you can even strut about it, like “look at my expensive watch” oh yeah “look at my faggy slave, mine cooks italian food and yours, do you even have one ? ha! and you call yourself a man?“, this is what I chose and I am happy with it, this skin of a man who chooses to serve another, is the skin with which I feel comfortable.Matthew takes off his shoes, tugs on my strap and makes me inhale his pleasant aroma of an Italian man, the smell of his masculine feet is so strong and intense, that although he smells of expensive perfumes, it is impossible not to transfer the sweat from his gym sneakers to his sneakers for social use, the aroma is there, always strong, always present and I love it, I also love the fact that his girl doesn't mind this at all, having a boyfriend with a strong feet smell, who also puts his feet in the face of pathetics like me, who makes them wipe their sweat, wash every inch of their strong man feet with my gay tongue.I've always said that by looking at details on camera you can guess how someone's feet smell, I think looking at Santoro's socks it's a bit obvious his smell.
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11717kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 4.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Santoro fuck his Girlfriend while a gay guy eat his smelly fitness guy feet

MILF Stories Still Sexy vol.2 - Scene 4 Kittredge

Release Year: 2024
Studio: New Sensations
Cast: Ramon Nomar, Honey Blossom
Genres: Blonde, Big Tits, Masturbation, Fingering, Milf, Facial, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Titty Fuck, Big Dick, Lingerie, Face Fucking, Latino, shaved pussy, high heels, straight, caucasian
She's wearing a flattering, simple black outfit that perfectly compliments her silky smooth skin.
Duration: 37:22
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14651kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: MILF Stories Still Sexy vol.2 - Scene 4

Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee Schuyler Lake

Cast: Samantha Mack, Jessie Lee
Genres: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal Play, Vibrator, Pussy Licking, LezDom, Stockings, Pierced Nipples, Slapping, Spanking, Toy
Jessie Lee is naked, hungry, bound and blindfolded. Her luscious ass has been sitting on this cold hardwood floor for two days. When Mistress Samantha Mack returns with food and water, it is only enough to ensure that Jessie has the energy to satisfy Samantha’s sexual urges. There is evidence that Jessie played with herself without permission. Samantha knows her slave did it on purpose with the hope of being punished but she can’t resist playing with Jessie’s big ass. Baby Girl’s thick, round ass can take so much punishment, it’s unbelievable! It can turn all kinds of colors, pink, red, black, and blue. It only takes a few hard slaps from Samantha’s exquisitely manicured hands to moisten Jessie’s tight pink whore hole. Samantha uses a paddle to warm up those butt cheeks. She knows how to even make a little paddle sting. Jessie’s ass jiggle turns her mistress on. Samantha turns up the pain level with a flogger. It makes Jessie’s cunt dripping wet and Samantha can’t resist kissing and licking up that pussy juice. She owns that sweet cunt. Jessie’s poor ass glows red but now it’s time for the Crop. Samantha finishes with a Leather Strap. It hurts plenty but Jessie needs to please her mistress. Samantha slides a big glass dildo into her baby girl’s ass. She loves seeing the shiny glass slide in and out of the asshole, spreading that tight backdoor unbelievably wide. Punishment awaits if it slides out of her ass. Samantha fills her slave’s whore hole with a vibrator before fucking her ass with the glass dildo. Jessie is left speechless as her holes are filled and fucked. Samantha warns this may be the last time she ever lets her whore cum. Jessie shows her appreciation by deep throating the ass dildo clean. Now that Samantha has had some fun she puts Jessie to work sucking her pussy. Jessie is well trained and knows how to bring her mistress to orgasm. The only thing more gratifying than feeling her slaves tongue on her clit is watching her slave’s ass get stretched and pounded. Samantha fucks her whore slave in the pussy with a giant, pink, strap-on dildo. Jessie soon begs for it in her ass. Once the cock fills her ass Jessie is right at home. Samantha loves seeing her slave moan, overwhelmed by pain and pleasure.
Duration: 45:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9801kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Samantha Mack And Jessie Lee

Megan Inky - Rough Double-Anal, Gaping & A2M Southwest Harbor

Cast: Megan Inky
Genres: Anal, Double Anal (DAP), Double Penetration (DP), Interracial, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Gonzo, Threesome, Toys, Blowjob, Ass to mouth, Pussy to mouth, MILF, Fisting, Tattoo, Piercing, Bubble Butt, Fingering, Gaping, Lingerie
Busty, tattooed adventuress Megan Inky wears a sheer top that perfectly highlights her big tits as she teases through a quick introduction. The sexy deviant is ecstatic when director Proxy Paige reveals that Damien Soup and Darrell Deeps will be fucking her asshole today. Megan hops on the couch to stretch out her sphincter, using fingers and humongous dildos to prep for Damien's huge meat and Darrel's big cock. The dudes step in to satiate the horny vixen, ruthlessly fucking her throat, to start. Darrell pounds her asshole and then Damien jumps on the pile, stuffing his boner into Megan's sphincter with Darrell's for an epic, double-anal penetration! The graphic, hole-stretching threesome comes with rude backdoor gaping; a slobbering, ass-to-mouth blowjob; and a slippery titty fuck. Megan moans through intense pussy pummeling. For the finale, she takes two hot cum facials!
Duration: 50:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8171kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Megan Inky - Rough Double-Anal, Gaping & A2M

Kelsey Kane & Isiah Maxwell - Cheerleaders In Heat South Glens Falls

Cast: Kelsey Kane, Macy Meadows, Melanie Marie, Phoebe Kalib
Genres: All Sex, Interracial, Hardcore, Big Tits, Deepthroat, Threesome, Blowjob, Pussy to mouth, Cum swallow, Blonde, Milf, Tattoo, Bubble Butt, Stockings, Lingerie
Let's hear it for the cheerleaders! These spirited sluts love to fuck. No need for games. They want you to score. See what happens when they face off against the biggest cocks in the land!
Duration: 28:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11657kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kelsey Kane & Isiah Maxwell - Cheerleaders In Heat

Brown N' Round! Suwanee

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jordyn Falls
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Big Ass, Black, Big Tits, Shaved, Deep Throat, Ebony, Busty, Big Booty, Facefuck, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Cow Girl
Back with another Ass Parade and we've got the sexy Jordyn Falls here with us today. We watch her booty in the pool and just let her worship her own ass for a while. Our boy James hops in the pool and the real fun starts. She deep throats that dick like a champ. They head inside and have some powerful sex and she ends with a huge load all over her face.
Duration: 57:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brown N' Round!

Monster Cock Destroy Ass Nelya Smalls with Gape & Anal Creampie Stacy

Cast: Nelya Smalls
Genres: anal, anal creampie, blowjob, brunette, deep throat, face fucking, gapes, rough, small tits
Oversexed skinny cutie Nelya Smalls shows her perfect body and round ass! She whimpers as his long boner invades her anus, and she smiles showing off her stretched-open sphincter.
Duration: 30:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7409kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monster Cock Destroy Ass Nelya Smalls with Gape & Anal Creampie

Время генерации страницы 0.16476 секунды с 9 запросами