View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 10:14 AM   #19388
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Sexy Office Chick

Sexy Office Chick

Mina wears a sexy office chick outfit consisting of mini skirt, black leather corset, thigh high stockings and red heels. She cuffs herself with two sets each of leg irons and handcuffs and is gagged with a chin strap ballgag.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 714.1 MB

Download Sexy Office Chick

21 Sextury - Kinky couple

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Selina
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, interracial, asian, teen, brunette, one on one
Video language: English

Antonio Ross and her sweet asian wife Selina wanted to spice their relationship up a littlebit and try out new things that they didn´t even talk about with each other. They heard about a love hotel where the couples could try out kinky games for a nice price a night. So there they are now in the hotel room awkwardly looking around the stuff they made available for them. Antonio finally began the game with teasing Selina´s pussy with various toys from the room and got her blindfolded and bonded and fucked the shit out of her which Selina was longing for so long...

Duration: 39:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 969kbps
Audio: 38kbps

File size: 293.1 MB

Download 21 Sextury - Kinky couple

Wasteland - Her Reward

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Sex, Spanking

Having now completed her submissive slave training, young Cat is rewarded by Master Argus by being collared for her very first time. After a firm but loving warm-up with a wooden paddle and a flogger, Master treats her to some intense pussy play bringing her to orgasm repeatedly. The scene culminates with Cat getting a proper fucking whilst suspended from above. Being a good girl does have its rewards!

Duration: 10:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3529kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 289.6 MB

Download Wasteland - Her Reward

Cassandra Nix Gets an Electric Double Penetration

Cast: Aiden Starr ,Bobbi Starr ,Isis Love ,Cassandra Nix
Genres: Blonde ,white ,Electro Plug ,natural boobs ,Dominatrix ,slim ,shaped ,Electric Dildo ,Cattle Prod ,Slave

Episode 1: One of the perks of directing Electrosluts is the access I have to all the sweet, submissive fresh meat that passes through Kink's doors. There's nothing like the wide-eyed astonishment of a brand new 20-something girl who thinks she knows everything about sex, but then realizes that she may very well be in over her head.
Speaking of new girls, Cassandra Nix comes my way, curious about electro BDSM. However, rather than just keep her all to myself, this time around I get her ready and let Aiden Starr and Isis Love have at her.
They tear into her and are, in a word, brutal to her (just as I'd expect of them). They her pussy with the electrical acrylic plug toy then penetrate her butthole with anal speculums, ready to spread out her o-ring for further inspection. Aiden and Isis also give Cassandra a crash course in the differences between the zapper, taser and cattle prod!

Duration: 27:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cassandra Nix Gets an Electric Double Penetration

Penny's Test - Part 1

Penny is groped and spanked for a while. I snip away her sweater exposing her nipples. I clamp them and tie them overhead as I crotchrope her. I then completely bind her legs. Penny is ballgagged as well.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 22:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Penny's Test - Part 1
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15358 секунды с 9 запросами