View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 09:42 AM   #7316
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Crystal Swift & Mini Vamp - Slip Up In The Shower Wellman

Cast: Crystal Swift & Mini Vamp
Genres: BBW, Big Tits, Blonde, MILF, Big ass, Natural tits, Huge Tits, Chubby, Curvy, Threesome, Glasses, Czech, Voluptuous
After a sweaty run, Dorian Del Isla heads to the Fake Hostel for a quick shower. Crystal Swift is already in the shower, however, and using the showerhead to masturbate! Dorian takes his cock out and starts jerking off, then cums all the over the floor. Crystal gets out of the shower and slips on the load, falling into a laundry basket and getting stuck. Dorian tries to help her get free, but instead fucks her pussy doggystyle while spanking her big booty. Mini Vamp comes into the room and startles the couple, then chooses to join in too! The ladies give Dorian a double blowjob, then he fucks both of their pussies while they sit on his face. As the ladies scissor for him, Dorian wanks himself, then they suck out his double facial!
Format: mp4
Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2751kbps
Audio: 141kbps

File size: 310.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Crystal Swift & Mini Vamp - Slip Up In The Shower

Melanie Hicks Holts Summit

Cast: Melanie Hicks
Genres: all sex, big ass, big tits, blowjob, cumshot, milf, pov, roleplay, tabo
Video language: English
First Time and Just the Tip. Just finished eating breakfast and want to play some Xbox and turn the corner to find my New Step Mom wearing a hot little dress with her big fat tits pushed out. She is bored and horny and wants some D. I just want to play some XBox but how could I turn down a horny Step Mom that all my friends want to bang. She convinces me to come into her bedroom for a talk. I know what she wants to talk about and it starts with just the tip. The best thing about just the tip is...It's never just the tip! Melanie strips out of her dress and bra then walks over and lets me play with her big squishy boobs. She sees my boner and goes to town! Suck Suck Suck until I am ready to bust down her throat but she wants some cock in her tight milf pussy. must not be fucking this pussy right, I am not a huge guy but her pussy is extra tight. So tight I cannot hold out...Just long enough to fuck her from behind and let her ride me. Step Mom wants her pussy full of my hot cum and I let her have it! She is on birth control so we are all safe plus she promises to NOT tell my ! Now back to playing XBox.Step Mom has Me Trapped. After 4 hours of crushing people on COD, I need some alone time on the Tube Sites. Walking into my room, there is Step Mom on my bed barely wearing anything. She has her phone and is threatening to text my and tell him what we did. What a total Bitch! I thought it was a one time thing!!! On top of that, she says she is not on birth control and I dont fuck her, she will tell my the thing is mine. Guess there is only one thing to do...Take Step Mom to Pound Town! She sucks me and fucks me and even lets me put my thumb on her little butthole! I am getting in that ass, very soon! But first, I am going to unload a huge facial onto her pretty face. It's okay, she is a professional and can swallow with the best of the whore Step Moms! I will make her pay for trapping me and she will pay with her ass!!!Step Mom Shows Off her new Lingerie It’s Saturday morning and I am trying to do some NetFlix and Chill when Step Mom cums in wearing a sheer robe and lingerie. She wants to know if I like the way she looks. Without warning, she opens up and strips naked. She is horny and wants some cock. I tell her to take her panties off so I can get a better look. After bending over she sees I am ready and pulls my cock out and works it like I owe her money.What a good Step Mom! She just wanted some vitamin D and she got it all!Breaking In My New Sheets with Step Mom After a morning of COD, it was time to take a little nap. Walking into my room, I find Step Mom Melanie wearing only a robe on my bed. She wanted to know if I liked the new comforter she bought for me and if I liked how the robe looked on her. I told her to open the robe so I could get a better look and then close it again. I was just messing with her, I know why she was in my room and that is to get a face full of my cum again. But first, she is going to suck me off! I wanted to try something new but I could not front fuck her, she was too short but not too short to let me fuck her on my bed. She even let me put pressure on her cute asshole. She promised to maybe let me fuck her in the future...Maybe in her ass! Back to the story, I fuck her in multiple positions till it’s time to cum on her face and like the good Step Mom she is, she swallowed! I thank her for the new comforter set and she run to clean up before my comes home.
Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie Hicks

21sextreme - Pretty Boy Minooka

Release Year: 2013
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Autumn Leaf
Genres: blowjob, facial, mature, granny, short hair, blonde, old-young, one on one
The always poetic grandma, Autumn Leaf has a thing for pretty boys... especially if they are a few decade younger than her. Not sure if this comes from her passion toward nice things, or just some kinky grandma thing, but probably it is not that important now. The only thing that matters that both Nower and Autumn enjoy their time together in their very own old-young pleasure parties.
Duration: 30:27
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2735kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 645.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Pretty Boy

Turning Our Daughters To The Dark Side Wetherby

Cast: Chanel Grey, Chloe Temple
Genres: Facial, Natural Tits, Teen, Blonde, Tattoos, Straight, Cum In Mouth, Foursome, FFMM, Cosplay, Step-Daughter
It is that ghoulish time of year that we call Halloween again, and just because these dads are full grown adults, does not mean they cant let loose and have some fun dressing up as their favorite Star Wars characters. These two dads even break out some light sabers and have an all out duel while they are waiting for their hot daughters, Chanel Grey and Chloe Temple, to get their costumes on. But when these intergalactic girls get bored with light saber fighting, the night takes a dramatic turn. These star sluts make their way upstairs and use their lightsabers to pleasure each others pussies. Before long, their dads catch them in the act and are appalled. But somehow, these juicy young sluts allow for the Jedi and Sith to come together in harmony to fuck them silly. These dark side dads climb on the bed and fuck each others daughters into hyperspeed before using the force to cum all over their faces. I guess Luke was not the only one with daddy issues after all! Were Chloe and Chanel the sexy Star Wars sluts of your dreams? Let us know in the comments!
Duration: 39:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11712kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Turning Our Daughters To The Dark Side

Maddy May: BJ, Rim Job, Orgasmic Fuck Money

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Mick Blue, Maddy May
Genres: Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Tattoos, Hairy, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Ass, Handjob, POV, Oil, straight, caucasian, doggy style, open mouth facial, rimming
Busty, tattooed brunette Maddy May reveals her pierced nipples and plump ass in a plush hotel room. Pro stud Mick Blue shoots personal, POV-style footage. Maddy oils up her butthole, and Mick teases her clit with his big cock. He slides his meaty boner inside her cunt, and her eyes roll back in her head. Pretty Maddy wraps both hands around his uncircumcised dick and gives him a blowjob, drooling as she sucks. The dirty girl slurps his balls and gives him a worshipful rim job! She climbs on top and indulges in an orgasmic cock ride, and Mick douses her ass in oil. She masturbates while he plows her twat, and Maddy swallows a dripping load of jizz.
Duration: 34:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14646kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Maddy May: BJ, Rim Job, Orgasmic Fuck

Petite Beauty Madi Collins Has Cock on the Mind Nabb

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Madi Collins
Genres: Hardcore, All Sex, Deepthroat, Facial, Gonzo, Blowjob, Creampie, Pussy To Mouth, POV, Round Ass, Rimming, Cute
Petite babe Madi Collins executes the splits, dances on dick with nasty buttfucking comes with a slobbering, A2M BJ plus intense pussy pounding.
Duration: 46:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3305kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Petite Beauty Madi Collins Has Cock on the Mind

Brown N' Round! Elias Pina

Release Year: 2022
Cast: Jordyn Falls
Genres: Blowjob, Brunette, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Facial, Big Ass, Black, Big Tits, Shaved, Deep Throat, Ebony, Busty, Big Booty, Facefuck, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Cow Girl
Back with another Ass Parade and we've got the sexy Jordyn Falls here with us today. We watch her booty in the pool and just let her worship her own ass for a while. Our boy James hops in the pool and the real fun starts. She deep throats that dick like a champ. They head inside and have some powerful sex and she ends with a huge load all over her face.
Duration: 57:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Brown N' Round!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03781 секунды с 9 запросами