View Single Post
Old 04-24-2024, 08:30 AM   #4975
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Hot Pussies Are Satisfied And All Girls Dripping In A Piss Nain

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Zuzana Z,*Bailey,*El Storm
Genres: Blouses, FullyClothed, Pissing, Lesbian
Video language: English
Zuzana Z is up to not impressed at all that her two suited up employees, Bailey and new chick El Storm, spent the whole day out in the field and didn't get a single new client! Zuzana's a pretty twisted boss, so for a job poorly done she demands that they piss in their pants right in front of her, and even more humiliating, she sits above them on the couch and lets a stream of piss golden shower all over them!
Now with that out of the way and the piss flowing nicely, these chicks can forget about their boring business and properly get down to some lesbian piss business! All three of these freaks take turns pissing all over their hot, fully clothed selves, and of course they have a dildo to shove in those pussies while they get more and more drenched in piss!
Some bosses have rather crazy ways of dealing with their employees, but it's safe to say you'll be a big fan of Zuzana's methods, and also that this trio is way closer once their pussies are satisfied and their all dripping in piss! Don't expect these chicks to work any harder tomorrow with this type of "punishment"!
Format: mp4
Duration: 23:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6502kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Pussies Are Satisfied And All Girls Dripping In A Piss

Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study Starrucca

Release Year: 2013
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor, Oral, Hardcore
How long can someone be frustrated sexually, emotionally, and physically before they can't take anymore. This "double blind study" will explore these themes.
Duration: 1:47:37
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 2432kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Elise Graves and Dixon Mason Double Blind Study

Sierra Cirque Town Creek

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Trips to the county fair are always resourceful. The animals are wonderful and there is that undertone of care and love they receive. The tools of husbandry are especially interesting and one device has always fired my imagination: the grooming table.
It is with such delight and reflection I stand over her now, enjoying a good Camel smoke. She is most beautiful with a black latex hood stretched over her head. It is a nice contrast from that painted face mounted in the wall a few days back. I inserted a couple rubber tubes up her nose holes to ensure there is no mishap with breathing. This was a safety measure as she has been locked on all fours stewing since sunrise.
My knees are me!!! The only relief is to carefully hang my weight from that damnable ass hook he seems to love so much. I’m sweating from this exertion. I feel the sweat squishing around my chin and mouth. The tubes jammed up my nose are maddening and my breath is labored because of them. I am engulfed in an oppressive, sticky blackness. The pressure, which was a mere sensation when he pulled it over my head, is aching now. The wickedest tickling and pricking assaults my skin; I imagine it must be flies or mosquitos feasting.
I hear the door slam. Though I cannot see or hear his movements, I am sure he is up to something. My mind swirls with imaginings of what he is about to do. My head screams, “Please do something!” The terror of what my own thoughts conjure reverberate in this blackness.
Do I sense that he is close? I hold my breath to empty any sound in my head. Suddenly an acrid stench assaults my nose when I finally inhale. That fucker is blowing smoke at me. I can’t avert my head as it is locked at the neck. With every inhale I receive another dose. I cannot escape it; I feel dizzy -- my body tingles and trembles.
Duration: 56:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4836kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sierra Cirque

SB - Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat... Livonia Center

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!
Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks
Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.
Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.
Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, and we decide it is time for the main course. We push her back onto her back, the bondage keeping her in a neat bundle of restrained flesh as we slide the dick home. We stuff her to the brim as she cums appreciatively all over the hard cock. The harder we are the wetter she gets.
As wrecked as our starlet is, we have not drained all the cum out yet, and we finger blast some quirting orgasms out of that tight pussy. Lotus is drenched, covered in cum and drool and glassy eyed. Sexuallybroken strikes again. Who is next?
Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SB - Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Wasteland - Alter Ego Kenesaw

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Daisys
Genres: BDSM, Daisy Duxe, Foot Worship, High Definition, Mistress Irony
The lovely Daisy Duxe has decided to try out some lezdom for a change and plays the submissive for our exquisite and fiery Mistress Irony. Irony humiliates Daisy by painting her with makeup in such an exaggerated way that her beautiful face is marred with lipstick. Daisys trials do not end there as her ass is spanked until its red. Once Mistress Irony is sufficiently satisfied with her new play thing, she demands Daisy to get her off with a magic wand and then rewards her slave by fingering her until she begs for release.
Duration: 17:04
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1173kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 162.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Alter Ego

Pain Slut in Extreme Bondage Suffers from Brutal Torment Edwardsport

Cast: Barbary Rose ,The Pope
Genres: brunet ,Ball Gag ,toned ,Sub ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Tattoo ,big dick ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration
Barbary makes her debut on Hogtied, even though she is not new to BDSM at all. She is a pro sub who lives the lifestyle and knows that her limits are higher than most. The Pope also knows this and is going to push her further than she has ever been pushed on camera. There is no warm up, nor is there any mercy for her as he begins to torment her. At first she smile when the pain comes, but then she realizes that it’s not going to end any time soon. It will continue for as long as The Pope wants it to, and there is nothing she can do except suffer until he is finished. Every possible inch of her milky white skin is turned to a bright red from flogging, caning, spanking, punching, etc. Once her he has had his fill of her suffering The Pope begins fucking her holes and making her cum against her will. Every thing that happens to her is by design, from the slightest bit of uncomfortableness to the last drop of cum pulled out of her pussy.
Duration: 46:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4887kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pain Slut in Extreme Bondage Suffers from Brutal Torment

HT - State Of The Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer Eureka Springs

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Iona Grace, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
It's like the perfect storm of rope bondage and corporal punishment is barreling down on Iona Grace and she has absolutely zero chance of avoiding it. Jack Hammer doesn't have her bound on the floor for the kind of punishment she is expecting, either. She thinks this is going to be a quick, loose tie and a fuck that she can enjoy. She is entirely mistaken.
Our studio means strict, Category 5 rope bondage. If she thinks it's uncomfortable to be languishing on the floor the way she is, we don't know how she's going to survive what comes later. If the sting of his humiliating insults is too much to bear then she doesn't stand a chance against the pain that is yet to come. The beauty has a lot to offer Jack in the form of her suffering and he plans on taking just about all of it.
It takes a lot to break a girl as sure of herself as Iona. Jack isn't worried. He's got whips, he's got floggers, hell, he'll even us his bare hands to make this babe scream. While the most incredible orgasms of her life are building up inside of her he's keeping them at bay by inflicting some of the most serious suffering she has ever experienced. Panting, crying and cumming – that's how we like to leave our girls.
Duration: 58:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2715kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - State Of The Grace - Iona Grace and Jack Hammer
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03664 секунды с 9 запросами