View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:35 PM   #2311
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie! Covina

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,shaved
Video language: English
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
In the second part of our rope tutorial we slowly show you step by step how to properly tie the wrists. We demonstrate how not to tie them too tight so the person loses circulation, but tight enough so that they can never escape. We demonstrate how to incorporate the wrist in a crotch rope anchor tie that will leave your submissive helpless and horny.
We also demonstrate a one rope arm tie. With one rope we show you how to bind the elbows, bind the wrists and place the knot well out of reach, leaving your victim helpless to escape and at your sexual mercy!
Format: mp4
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!

Resistance is Futile.... Dana gives into her lust and aching asshole Rolfe

Cast: Dana DeArmond
Genres: Straight ,toned ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Handler ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Vaginal Penetration ,Bondage
Dana DeArmond is a sexy, orgasm hungry, bratty little bitch in this weeks update. She whines, complains and then screams as I rip orgasm after orgasm from her slick bound body. No matter how much she complains, as soon as I shove something into her ass to fuck her with, all is ok…
Duration: 1:00:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Resistance is Futile.... Dana gives into her lust and aching asshole

pussy! Matelot

Release Year: 2017
Cast: gay and girl
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
An interesting girl allows you to sneer at your body and face and also play with your pussy!
Duration: 49:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: pussy!

TG - The Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane and Elise Graves Adel

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
You've probably seen Ashley on our sites before. You've seen her take orgasms. You've seen her take pain.
But does that necessarily mean you have any idea who Ashley Lane really is?
She's quiet, that's for sure. I'm quite sure that she is quite unsure of herself. In a young and clueless sort of way.
But let's hear it from her own mouth. Who does she think she is? How would she describe herself? Is she too unfamiliar with herself to satisfactorily answer those questions?
Only through the rigors of bondage are we given the opportunity to see glimpses of the real Ashley. Ashley without anxiety. Ashley without tension. Ashley without fear of embarrassment.
Ashley begins her journey in an asymmetrical rope tie and leather hood, being lead to the bed. One darkened footstep by another. She stands there silently as a near stranger gropes her body - not really having an opinion on the matter either way.
Once shoved onto the bed, Ashley is further secured in an erotically exposed spread. Removal of her clothing reveals a tight rope harness that snugly crafts a very pretty pink rose bud pussy. It's difficult not to play with that pussy.
Let's stand this tall drink of water up on her feet and see what she can do. Her vision is blacked out, her legs spread, and her pussy clamped with electrics. After placing Ashley into a standing arched back position, she graciously waits for the whip. My whip really likes her pale skin.
Time to bend her over. I need more from her. I need to see that she can share a deeper side of herself with me. She's not making this easy, so it's time to grab a cane. Time to cane some real emotion right out of Ashley Lane.
She's one tough nut to crack.
Duration: 1:00:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: TG - The Analyzing Ashley - Blonde Ashley Lane and Elise Graves

Abella Danger Tie Me Up Mission Hill

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Abella Danger
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture
She may have even anticipated the breast harness he puts on her. What she probably didn't see coming was an intense, vibrating orgasm while she struggles in a partial suspension.
Duration: 46:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Abella Danger Tie Me Up

HT - Good Little Slave - Dark-Haired Veruca James Fort Sill

Cast: Veruca James, Cyd Black
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Veruca James Gets Rewarded With Intense Bondage Orgasms
Take one look at this hot ass piece of meat and imagine all of the dirty things you would do to her. Veruca James is one of those girls that shows up on our door step looking for just that. Beautiful tits, a tight ass, and flexible body all make her an ideal candidate for the kind of training and rough treatment we specialize in and she craves.
Nothing makes Veruca wet and ready like a bit of bondage. Even languishing in her cage has her anxious for what she knows is coming next. Cyd inspects every inch of her body while she tries to contain her anticipation. She holds the slave position that she has been taught without complaining, eyes straight ahead, cautiously stealing glances as he moves around her.
Every flaw on her is noted. Every vulnerability is noted twice. He moves quickly through his evaluation, checking her tits, pussy, and ass last. When he is through it is time for what she has been waiting for.
Bondage is what gets Veruca up in the morning. It is what she dreams of when she goes to bed at night. Every one of her sexual fantasies involves being tied up, pushed down, and turned into an object of sexual service. It doesn't take long for the effects of the rope around her body to become obvious.
Her eyes become glassy as she makes her way into subspace. Her pussy is dripping wet. Her breathing turns into a combination of longing pants and satisfied moans. Even a light touch puts her right on the edge of orgasm.
By the time Cyd starts vibrating her she is ready to cum until she passes out. He doesn't push her that far but, judging by the way her eyes refuse to focus she is perilously close.
Duration: 1:01:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - Good Little Slave - Dark-Haired Veruca James

HardTied Odette Delacroix Under Control Daniels

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Odette Delacroix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Anal, Double Penetration, Toys, Hardcore, Domination
Odette Delacroix spends so much of her daily life being in control that she views bondage as a means of letting go. It's beautifully relaxing to lose herself in the way the ropes hold her.
Duration: 55:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HardTied Odette Delacroix Under Control

Время генерации страницы 0.03236 секунды с 9 запросами