View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:34 PM   #2307
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Slave Training Carter Cruise, Day One Avignon

Cast: Carter Cruise ,Owen Gray
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Discipline ,dungeon ,Predicament Bondage ,bottom ,Female Slave ,Bondage ,brunet ,shaped
Video language: English
The Training of O brings the newest, hottest submissive females to dungeons of the Armory for the most grueling sex slave training program that you will find on the web.
Hard predicament bondage teaches Carter the value of posture, while enforced reverse cowgirl fucking with electrodes taped to her thighs teaches her that The Slaves Do The Work. Carter shows off her anal skills in a tight doggie style ass fucking and begs for the come like good slave girl.
Format: mp4
Duration: 52:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Slave Training Carter Cruise, Day One

Two undefeated teams brutally battle it out to see Fairpoint

Cast: DragonLily ,Holly Heart ,Vendetta ,Tara Lynn Foxx ,Isis Love
Genres: Curvy ,shaped ,Tag Team ,Brunette ,shaved ,Facesitting ,muscular ,natural boobs ,Vaginal Penetration ,Anal
Welcome to Tag Team Tuesdays. This is round 1 of 3 of the live October match up between The Dragons and The Ninjas.
This is the match that we have all been waiting for. Both teams are undefeated in Tag Team Action. Both teams are powerhouses, one team has to lose and is going to get fucked and humiliated in front of a live audience.The Ninjas are led by former championship Vendetta. Vendetta is the most decorated Wrestler in US history with more trophies than any other wrestler. Vendetta’s partner this year is Tara Lynn Foxx. This sexy 20yr old is big, strong and tenacious, one of the best rookies to come out of season 7.
The Dragons are led by The Dragon. The Dragon was undefeated in regular season match play. Holly Heart is the other half of this great team, and could be one of the strongest wrestlers in the league this year.
Do not miss the two best teams mix it up. This is the best and only non-scripted live tag team wrestling anywhere in the world!
Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 340.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Two undefeated teams brutally battle it out to see

HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert Bradfordsville

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
What keeps Casey Calvert cumming back for more? That's simple. It's the special blend of corporal punishment and intense rope bondage that has made Our studio the gold standard for so long. Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.
It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope. She starts off tied to a chair, testing her bondage and moaning softly into the ball gag. She isn't much of a screamer, honestly. Some girls hate the corporal punishment and let you know at the top of their lungs, but this beauty must love it because instead of a wail, every strike of the cane is met with the kind of hearty grunts and moans that signal how horny she is becoming.
They're the precursor to intense, body rocking orgasms. Every time she cums she bucks wildly as if she's about to explode. The way the clamps hold her pussy open, the vibrator is resting directly against her clit. It's the most powerful hand-held toy in the world and she can't get away from it, even if she wanted to.
Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HT - The Casey Cumming - Jack Hammer, Casey Calvert

Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Damage Me Fingerville

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
She has no love for the kinds of fake sadists that promise to push her limits but always play it safe. All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most amazing bdsm experience of her life. We're helping her live the dream.
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Damage Me

Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny Kleinfeltersville

Studio: CumEatingCuckolds
Genres: Bisexual, Cuckold, Oral, Bareback, Threesome, Humiliating, Hardcore
Sabrina Banks - Jimmy and his wife have a perfect life, the perfect house, the perfect family, and of course, the perfect sexy nanny that the husband wants to fuck so bad. When he walks in on her with his neighbor he threatens to fire her, but he can't. She has proof that he has been stealing her panties and jerking off while watching her sleep. He didn't know a "nanny cam" can be used by a nanny too. So she decides to let him really enjoy her young pussy, by tasting it off his neighbor's cock. Things can't get much worse for this new type of cuckold, oh wait... He has to eat cum too.
Duration: 26:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6836kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabrina Banks Bad Nanny

Neophutos part 2 Barnstead

The journey is beginning. I’m told to sit down on the floor as Master begins attaching me to a large, heavy steel triangle. My ankles are squeezed painfully into the metal cuffs. I guess people really can be big-boned, because my feet are going numb by the time he’s secured the metal collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. He asks me to pull my legs out in front of me as far as I can. The pressure on my ankles causes me to wince, and I try to adjust my neck inside the collar — it’s so tight.
After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it’s hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I’m doing this I’m told to repeat, "I'm a bondage titty slut." With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
My neck is released from the strap and the handcuffs are removed. Soon, Master is tying my wrists and arms tightly behind my back with a rough rope. Completing this task, he tells me to squat down and take off my sneakers and socks. With my arms virtually useless, this is frustratingly difficult, but I finally persevere. I look up at Master to see if He is pleased, but have no time, as I’m standing up and having my own dirty socks stuffed in from one side of the mouth to the other. Clear plastic tape is wound around my head to secure the sock gag. Looking devious, Master says that I’ll be receiving a caning. Cringing, I try to prepare myself for what is to come, but soon tears are running down my soft cheeks and landing on my supple breasts. I cry out into the gag as he strikes me repeatedly on my ass, thighs, and on my tits. I’ve only had two other canings before, so they are still overwhelming. However, I find myself strangely aroused by the end of the beating.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 987.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophutos part 2

Dystopia - Monica Port Gamble

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dystopia - Monica

Время генерации страницы 0.08414 секунды с 9 запросами