luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cretary Shattered

Cretary Shattered

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

She knew from the first moment that she was put in the device that she was fucked.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5908kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cretary Shattered

Deepthroat Fuck and Cumshot to the Face

In the next scene the fellas tie her wrists to her ankles on her back with her legs spread wide open.

Duration: 22:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5325kbps

File size: 902.6 MB

Download Deepthroat Fuck and Cumshot to the Face

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. With Ariel on her stomach, I tie her ankles to the post. Now that she is secure, I start smacking her ass with my hand as she moans through her very effective panty gag. It does not take long before I switch over to a leather strap. Ariel continues to moan and yelp through her gag as I enjoy watching her twitch and squirm. I eventually stop, but only to make her bondage tighter and more intense. I hogtie utilizing the post behind her and then I remove her gag. I try a ring gag, but I am not happy with how it fits her mouth, so I instead gag her with a cock gag. She had problems with it the last time I tried it, but after I throat fuck her with it for a bit, I am able to strap it tightly in place. She struggles with it, but is able to endure it, which makes me quite happy! I nose hook Ariel and tie her hair back to her crotchrope. It takes Ariel a few minutes to get used to the nose hook. I remove the cock gag as I plan on clamping her tongue, but first I use a plastic face distorting dental apparatus, that I don't remember the name of. That is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 19:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 435.2 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 3

Sog the Christmas Tree

It is going to be fleeting. There is a brutal caning coming, and it's going to leave thick, red welts all over that sweet ass of hers.

Duration: 18:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5535kbps

File size: 786.8 MB

Download Sog the Christmas Tree

Samntha Sin cums hard while her pussy is clamped and shocked

Cast: Claire Adams ,Samantha Sin

Samantha Sin is a hot blonde with natural tits and a super toned body. She has never experienced electricity before, and is nervous and excited about the prospect of having her tits and pussy shocked! Claire Adams starts her off with the violet wand and slowly but surely works her into some intense electrical play. Samantha gets off on having her cunt zapped and has multiple uncontrollable orgasms from the waves of electricity combined with a strong vibrator. While she bound she is made to lick pussy till her Mistress cums and then fucked with a nice hard strap-on cock to finish off the day!

Duration: 49:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Samntha Sin cums hard while her pussy is clamped and shocked
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.07116 секунды с 9 запросами