View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 04:54 PM   #19366
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 2

Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Once on the coffee table rest your feet on her as you watch the movie. After a bit slap her tits and enjoy her squeals and yelps. Much better than nagging. Flip her on her stomach and put her in a snug hogtie. I even might wrap her face with rope and tie her head back. After a while, you might want a different view. In that case I'd flip her back on her side. Now we can really see how tight her crotchrope is. Time to relax, put up your feet and enjoy the movie... and don't forget to stay hydrated!

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2894kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 293.3 MB

Download Nagging Wife Finds Herself in a Bind - Part 2

21sextreme - Domination victim - Avril

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Avril
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, squirting, babes, blonde, one on one
Video language: English

´Help me, I´m blonde!´ says the writing on Avril´s tee, and after reading it you could be sure she´s indeed that dumbass type of teen girl - who´s just the perfect plaything for a business man who loves power plays. So time to take off that business suit and get down to brass tacks, the unsuspecting blondine domination victim is already hogtied and securely fastened, not knowing what will happen next...

Duration: 59:51
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 32kbps

File size: 443.3 MB

Download 21sextreme - Domination victim - Avril

Needs More Cowbell

The door opens and Amanda hops out into the fresh air. She's gagged with a rag and gray tape. She's bound with extremely rough and abrasive coconut rope...any movement or struggle and the rope bites into her tender flesh. She's leashed and wearing a cowbell around her neck... this way he always knows where she's at in case she manages to get off her leash, although that is highly unlikely. Her ankles are bound so she must hop to keep up with her captor. She tires and tries to stop... He smacks her ass and she whimpers and starts hopping again. She breathes heavy as she tries to keep up while severely gagged and wearing heels in the loamy sand. He finally stops and positions her up against a large post. He removes her leash and the cowbell. He then unties her elbows. He lifts her straight up and positions her arms around the post. He uses the barbed wire like coconut rope to tightly tie her waist to the post. Amanda moans as the rope digs in. Her captor then briefly examines his prize before getting more rope. He crotchropes her and then unties her feet and ankles. Her legs are then spread wide and tied off the wooden stakes driven deep into the ground. He now spends some time playing with his captive. He gropes her perky tits. Amanda moans as her eyes roll back into her head when he repeatedly slaps her exposed inner thighs. He leaves her for a bit, but soon returns with a thin switch. He cleans it with his pocket knyf right in front of her. He smacks her inner thighs with it, leaving nicely spaced stripes. He rubs it over her crotchrope and pussy lips. Amanda thrashes about as she is whipped again. He tosses the switch aside for now so he can enhance her bondage. Her upper thighs are tied individually to the post with more coconut rope. He leaves her again for just a short while, before returning with thin twine. He uses it to accentuate her tits for the switch. he picks it back up and starts whipping her tits with it. After a while of her tits being whipped the clip ends. I have added some behind the scenes footage of Amanda being gagged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Needs More Cowbell

Electro Anal Exploration

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: LezDom ,Electrical Play ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Slave ,white ,shaved ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Electric Dildo

Episode 2: Romanian beauty, Lea Lexis, is know for her anal abilities. She can take a hard anal fucking but what I want to know is how much electricity can she take inside perfect pink asshole. For the second part of Lea's Electrosluts series, I have Lorelei Lee penetrate her asshole with not just one electro-anal bullet but two stacked one after the other.
The two plugs make Lea jump and squirm. So, Lorelei pushes Lea even farther by using a mettle paddle in a way you've never seen. After Lea reaches her limits Lorelei give her mercy for just a moment to get her ready for an intense ass fucking with a long mettle elecrto-dildo.

Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 917.6 MB

Download Electro Anal Exploration

Wasteland - The Workout

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Discipline, electro-stim, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Let it never be said that Mistress Irony is not inventive. Chaining the lovely Ava to a piece of her gym equipment, Irony presents Ava with a challenge; to not get wet as she plays with her body and pushes all her buttons. Ava squirms with excitement, her pussy swollen with anticipation, but will she get what she so desperately wants? Can she please her Mistress? You will have to watch and see.

Duration: 10:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 212.8 MB

Download Wasteland - The Workout
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03972 секунды с 9 запросами