View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 04:31 PM   #7555
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Max The Ass Destroyer Mornington

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Bodybuilder, Hairy, Kissing, Rimming, Tattoos, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Butts, Ass Play, Close ups, Big Dick, Muscles
Video language: English
Super-hung Max Konnor makes his RFC debut tearing up Dakota Wolfe's tight hole. After stuffing Dakota with a mouthful of big dick Max fucks him senseless and drops a nice thick load deep inside Dakota's ass.
Format: mp4
Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2327kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 628.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Max The Ass Destroyer

Hot House Video - Pack Attack 4 Parker Perry Gallagher

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Hot House Video
Parker Perry is a handsome, blue eyed stud, who, despite having a massive monster-cock, has surprisingly requested to be cast as the bottom in this latest fuck-fest of the series "Pack Attack" Who will be the champion of this cum-petition? Parker believes he can take advantage of the five tops and soon become their bossy bottom ready to do his bidding! He's gonna try his best. He's got two holes and two hands... Parker admits he's not sure where the fifth cock will go? Well... there's always room for more! Pack Attack 4 opens with Parker Perry boasting about his skills as a cock-hungry bottom. The blue-eyed furry stud talks a pretty good game; he claims he's ready to get all his holes filled. The studs line up and Parker gets on his knees, moving from one monster-cock to the next. The lucky cocksucker is literally surrounded by huge dicks and he makes a pig out of himself! While he sucks their dicks the guys take turns rimming him until Josh West steps up and services Parker from behind. He threatens to be the first one to fuck him... we'll have to wait for scene 2 to find out. The cock sucking continues but this time Parker Perry does it while bouncing up and down on Tyler Saint's big cock. Tristan, Blake and Alexsander all step up to be serviced while Josh coaxes Tyler's cock out of Parker's tight hole and shoves his own monster-meat deep inside. Next, Alexsander and Tristan take turns plowing the greedy pig-bottom. When Tristan pulls out his 10-inches Parker thinks he's going to get a break but he's wrong - Alexsander mounts him and shoves both his and Tyler's cocks in Parker's hole! At first it sounds like Parker's begging for mercy but he's actually screaming for more! The gangbang heats up as each member of the pack gets a chance to pound Parker Perry's hole. Blake Daniels thrusts his big meat deep in Parker's ass while Josh West power-fucks his face. Despite the gagging and the tears, Parker begs for more - he's one greedy cock-pig! Next the guys line up behind Tyler Saint who takes his turn drilling Parker's furry butt with his massive tool. Alexsander Freitas can't take it any more and pushes Tyler out of the way to fuck Parker before surrendering the horny bottom to Tristan Jaxx. Tristan gets in there deep; he's definitely got one of the biggest cocks in the pack! Just when you think he's taken all he can take, Parker opens his hole for Josh West who fucks the hell out of him. Parker's huge cock stays hard the whole time which leads us to wonder: who will be the first to pop? Nobody can take it any more - the whole pack needs to cum! Parker Perry lies on his back, stroking his big uncut cock ready to take every load. Muscle-hunk Tyler Saint blows first, leaving a nice white trail on Parker's chest. Tyler encourages his horse-hung buddy Josh West to be the next to shoot all over Parker's face and neck. Alexsander Freitas shoves the guys out of the way to cover Parker's furry stomach with his jizz then steps behind Tristan Jaxx to coax a load out of his monster. Blake Daniels holds out the longest but busts his nut next, adding to the growing puddle of cum. It's finally Parker's turn - and wait until you see the size of his load!
Duration: 1:05:38
Video: 856x480, AVC (H.264), 1938kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot House Video - Pack Attack 4 Parker Perry

The Perverse Side Of Sex Elm

Release Year: 2020
Studio: Kinky Hardcore Twinks
Genres: Bareback Sex, Gay Couples, Teens, Big Dick, Rimming, Sucking, Fucking, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking,
What’s the fun in sex if it doesn’t include a little bit of perversion? Or indeed a large amount, depending on your personal taste! That’s definitely the conclusion that this gang of horned-up buddies have come to, as they push each other’s boundaries to new levels in the quest for the next sexual high. Lads like James Oakleigh, Liam Stone and Casper Ellis, who enjoy nothing better than a bit of high-end bondage and a low-grade fornication; as bubble butt after bubble butt gets the attention it demands and requires. Culminating in a plethora of pent-up baby-brew, that quite literally gets splattered in all directions and leaves these tough little bundles of sexed-up dynamite soaked to the skin and – maybe more importantly – aching for more!
Duration: 1:29:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5648kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Perverse Side Of Sex

OnlyFans Yes Sir - Daddy Riley, Mike Gaite Grayton Beach

Studio: OnlyFans
My hot daddy fuck with daddyrileyx ! Riley's a tall studly alpha daddy top and let's us know it with his verbal commands and comments about how I'm his sub sex boitoy! We start with making out and quickly get into some tongue fucking and rimming of my hole as DaddyRiley shows me how much he wants it. I'm ordered around and told to lube up and sit on daddy's dick. All his alpha dirty talk makes me so horny! I eagerly fuck myself on his cock before he flips me over, has me on my stomach, and then breeds my hole!
Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: OnlyFans Yes Sir - Daddy Riley, Mike Gaite

Best Buddies Brandon Jones & Ryan Rose Ellendale

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FalconStudios
Cast: Brandon Jones, Ryan Rose
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Jocks, Muscle, Butt Play, Rimming, Fingering, Cumshots, Masturbation
Christening his new place is the perfect excuse for Ryan Rose to invite Brandon Jones over for a hot afternoon tryst. Once in the bedroom they can't wait to start peeling off the clothes. Brandon is smooth and pale, with a body that promises lots of flexibility for fucking. They grind their faces and crotches together. Brandon is temporarily airborne when Ryan flings him onto the bed, then collapses on top of him, all hands. Their hard ons stretch their white briefs to the point of transparency. Brandon gives great head, flicking his tongue against Ryan's balls with every gulp. Ryan's fingers are busy between Brandon's butt cheeks. They curl into a 69 position, from which they can take their choice of sucking cock or eating ass. Brandon's hole is destined for peration, and he takes it on his back, his torso crunched to accent his abs. Ryan is sweating profusely. His hard, smooth flesh gleams. They're entwined like wrestlers, Ryan working his cock and Brandon working his ass from every angle. Brandon's load explodes in white spatters across Ryan's chest then Ryan explodes in a forked stream of jism that arcs past his head.
Duration: 33:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4653kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Best Buddies Brandon Jones & Ryan Rose

Raw Rockets Saudi Arabia

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Twink Fucker
Cast: Dick has program. See those well tooled guys when they fuck the tight asses and suck get sucked till the sperm is cumming.
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Dick has program. See those well tooled guys when they fuck the tight asses and suck get sucked till the sperm is cumming.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6596kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Rockets

A Thing of Beauty Otog Qi

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Cast: Gabriel Clark, Colby Keller, Dale Cooper, J.D. Phoenix
Genres: Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this film Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Время генерации страницы 0.16030 секунды с 9 запросами