View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 04:20 PM   #2288
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

HarlemHookups - Deepthroating Jsin Clallam Bay

I have been on the hunt to find a really big white dick for you dudes. And guess what? Score! So I found this hot stud hanging out at the park and watching my jock bud play football. Well Jsin was on the other team and I was totally crutch watching as he kept adjusting his sweaty jock. After the game Aiden introduced us and we hit it off pretty good. We made plans for him to come by really early in the morning to use my throats before he went to work. So he came over and we smoker played some bud games and I throated all that big white dick! Wait till you see him fuck! He's a total top!
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:41
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 459.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarlemHookups - Deepthroating Jsin

HungYoungBrit - Hoodie Smoking chav Flip BB fuckin Hung Mardan

Warning - hot vid alert josh goes off to make his own movie reece looks so cute in his blue tracksuit with hoodie and chains hanging off - fucking sovereigns all over his hands (who even sells sovereigns anymore) - a true low class chav two sexy smoking chavs start putting there hands down there pants and touching each other up whilst josh is filming it all- there both well hung that hoodie chav smoking makes this boys 8" prick get harder and harder luv smile on his face as getting sucked man - you can clearly see these two like each other! Slouching on the sofa round our mates place they start putting each others hands down there trackies and wanking there big pricks whilst horny talking! Joey (the model looking boy) has got such a monster dick on him - watching reece gag on that fucker thats twink can proper deep-throat man. Joey's got that dirty chav bend over and side of the sofa and his getting fingered with just his bottoms slight pulled down -its fucking hot to see mate. Josh can't help but feed him his dick at the same time then that fucking handsome joey pokes it into reeces ares and bangs him rotten his a fit top and keeps hammering that tone white scottish hole. Josh makes sure to get all the angles for us to watch back and it looks amazing! I love watching lads get fucked in there kit, so so horny when guys are half dressed especially the working class (thats us) joeys super perfect body with perfect justin bieber tattoos and perfect dick gets faster n faster fucking that pretty boy huge amount of cum is shot, its everywhere and as his still coming, pokes it back to that week fucked pink raw arse reeces trackies are now in leaking cum - its super hot - had 5 wanks to it already! Def one of the best ever seen being shot omg omg omg - tis is sooooo - all that cum is fucked inside and is pressed out side reece's bum and there just come everyone- u have to it! "Stick your cum right in my arse & poke it in" dirty reece saids then... They flip fuck - after thats stunning model boy who just came is put on his back on a table, legs in the air and recess finger fucks him well rough - his then bare fucked raw by reece - its a proper rough fuck too - holding him by his feet he hammers away. Reece saids "Im going to proper load your arse up" pulls out, wanks for all of a moment before off-loading his think cum directly on joeys exposed hole and push's all that spunking dick inside him creaming his hole (ive jerked off to this so many times I've lost count) josh the dirty cunt then teams up with reece to finger all the left over cum on joeys hole right deep in his arse- they are such perves that turns josh on so much he wanks his dick out and shoots the biggest load ever seen from josh! All over joey too. This video is mind-blowingly horny all 3 lads cum, cum huge amounts!! I love joshs 'common as fuck' commentary through out me and josh are both from chatham hence our low education (or should I shall no education) josh keeps going on about me telling him not to get involved (this is only because quite a few times when his been filming he puts the cam down - so you don't get to anything - hence me telling him to film (which he doesn't listen to anyway) lol """ really funny, for once we get to hear reece and alex talk because so far they haven't really spoken""" (well reece has screamed a lot) I suppose it is hard to talk when your duck taped up half the time and get a prick in your arse the other half the time) lol but its nice to actually get to know the real them its fun watching josh trying to not get hard and join in as his filming thats never going to happen - josh can't help himself and who can blame him.
Duration: 21:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6720kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HungYoungBrit - Hoodie Smoking chav Flip BB fuckin Hung

Raw Lovers Buncombe

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Twink Fucker
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
Video language: English
Raw lovers are into hot bareback sex, good sucking, fucking and tons of sperm. Enjoy.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:12:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6989kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Lovers

A Thing of Beauty Vader

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CockyBoys.com
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Tea Bags, Deep Throat, Rimming, Anal Sex, Condom (-s), Masturbation, Cumshots, Kissing, Fingering, Double Penetration, Chain Fuck, 69, Facial, Big Cocks, Hairy, Muscles, Tattoo, Outdoor, Safe Sex
Everyone has fantasies – if we’re lucky we get to act them out. In this DVD Jake Jaxson takes you into deliciously sexed-up mind as he explores these titillating cock-raising reveries. Anthony Romeri ties himself up, his willing ass in the air waiting for a passerby to slip into his room and fuck his brains out. Max Ryder knows he is watched, making him hot to explore the unknown. And ripped stud Dillion Rossi has dreamed of being fucked: Watch as Jake Bass breaks.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:34:50
Video: 852x480, XviD, 1956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: A Thing of Beauty

Suck My Cum Tomsk

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Kissing, Sucking, Rimming, Ass stretching, Fucking, Hard fucking, Post orgasmic sucking, Post orgasmic rimming, Cum eating, Snowballing, Deep throating, Slapping, Outdoor Sex, Bareback
The cum horny kinky euro twinks are back for bareback fun and ton of sperm. See our
uncut euro boys sucking, fucking, and sperm eating.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6197kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Suck My Cum

Hot House Video - Pack Attack 3 CJ Knight Terheijden

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Hot House Video
Get ready for the wildest edition of Pack Attack ever! Shot entirely using two-cameras and presented in state-of-the-art split-screen format the newest installment of our sizzling gangbang series guarantees you won't miss one minute of action! This new editing technique, coupled with the appearance of two of the biggest cocks in the business, Chad Hunt and Barrett Long (Best Cock Grabby Award Winner), makes Pack Attack 3: C.J. Knight an explosive barrage of nonstop, hard-hitting gangbang action! Scene One The group of horned up studs stand in a line, groping their own and each other's hardons through their jeans. Hungry bottom feeder C.J. Knight gets on his knees and moves down the line, giving attention to each huge cock, one at a time. With all five cocks wet and standing at attention the men remove their shirts and continue to face-fuck Knight. Enormous Chad Hunt and twisted Rod Barry compete to see who can make the hard-working Knight gag the most. "Best Cock" Grabby Award Winner Barrett Long orders Knight to suck his huge balls and shoots a load all over the greedy pig-bottom. Next the men throw Knight onto a nearby bench and line up to fuck his face. Sexy blue-eyed Jude Collin stands over Knight's face and pummels him, followed by Hunt. Aussie top-stud Jed Willcox strips down and moves over Knight's face. Dominant sex fiends Barry and Jude Collin order two of the other men to suck their cocks while they wait their turn. Scene Two The pack breaks up into smaller groups. Chad Hunt sits between Rod Barry and C.J. Knight, pushing both their heads up and down the huge shaft of his cock. Hunt's intimidating cock almost becomes a fourth person in this scene, demanding complete attention from the eager cocksuckers. While Knight and Barry comply with Hunt's orders, Jed Wilcox works on deep-throating the extra-hung Jude Collin. Collin grabs Willcox's head and pumps it up and down on his rod. Scene Three Broken up into two smaller groups, the Pack continues to fuck. Knight finds himself servicing Barrett Long while nasty top Rod Barry fucks his ass. Long takes over and drives his mammoth jackhammer deep into Knight's ass. Barry and Long call "tag team" and take turns pummeling Knight. Meanwhile, Jed Willcox has surrendered his hole to Chad Hunt and Jude Collin. The players switch sides and Collin moves over to fuck Knight. The rest of the men line up, cocks standing at attention and looking to plunge Knight's muscle-butt. Each member of the Pack gets in one final good fuck. Finally Knight sits on the floor, anxious to receive a load out of each of the men. They all stand around and jack off until they blow a load on bottom-boy Knight. Now dripping with cum, Knight pulls his own formidable cock out and jerks off, adding his own hot load to the puddle on his stomach. Scene Four Broken up into two smaller groups, the Pack continues to fuck. Knight finds himself servicing Barrett Long while nasty top Rod Barry fucks his ass. Long takes over and drives his mammoth jackhammer deep into Knight's ass. Barry and Long call "tag team" and take turns pummeling Knight. Meanwhile, Jed Willcox has surrendered his hole to Chad Hunt and Jude Collin. The players switch sides and Collin moves over to fuck Knight. The rest of the men line up, cocks standing at attention and looking to plunge Knight's muscle-butt. Each member of the Pack gets in one final good fuck. Finally Knight sits on the floor, anxious to receive a load out of each of the men. They all stand around and jack off until they blow a load on bottom-boy Knight. Now dripping with cum, Knight pulls his own formidable cock out and jerks off, adding his own hot load to the puddle on his stomach.
Duration: 1:27:59
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1923kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot House Video - Pack Attack 3 CJ Knight

Raw Rockets Pitsburg

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Dick has program. See those well tooled guys when they fuck the tight asses and suck get sucked till the sperm is cumming.
Dick has program. See those well tooled guys when they fuck the tight asses and suck get sucked till the sperm is cumming.
Duration: 1:15:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6596kbps

File size: 4.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Raw Rockets

Время генерации страницы 0.17542 секунды с 9 запросами