View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 03:30 PM   #13838
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Dakota Payne & Krave Melanin Shungnak

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.
Video language: English
Starts it off with some slow penetration and once eases back the pounding begins. The pleasure on both of these men is seen directly on their faces as they flip flop back and forth multiple times. Finally yet sadly this amazing duo has cum to its climax as pulls his cock out of sexy ass and he moves over to his face and nuts right into his open mouth. Has his mouth full of cum as he strokes his own nut all over his ripped chest. Enjoy! Stripping off his track shorts, the check out the boy’s enormous package, leading them both to take turns sucking his thick meat before presenting their holes for a deep, raw dicking!
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 13677kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Dakota Payne & Krave Melanin

Toybox Thorpe

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Rimming
Last time Kaleb Stryker was in town, he fucked Johnny, so this time it's Johnny's turn to enjoy Kaleb's ass, and he shows up at the hotel with some gifts: a genuine Johnny Rapid replica ass and replica dildo! Kaleb compares the fake cock to the real thing, then sucks both at once, and Johnny fucks Kaleb's mouth while Kaleb fucks his ass with the Johnny dildo before switching places. Kaleb rides Johnny while sliding his cock into the pocket ass, and it feels so good to have Johnny's cock in him while having his cock in 'Johnny' that soon Kaleb is blowing his load. Johnny adds a lot of spunk to the mix, and tells Kaleb the toys are his to keep.
Duration: 21:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6054kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 999.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Toybox

Straight stud Casey More - The Chair - The Pit - The Water Chamber Sandston

Cast: Casey More
Genres: the chair ,Straight Stud ,Brutal Punishment ,Gay ,Stud ,shaped ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,the pit ,Clothespins
The Chair: Straight stud Casey More is bound in the chair as Van gets the boy hard and ties up his cock. Casey breathes through the pain as Van beats him down with punches to the torso. The Pit: Struggling to stand on wooden blocks, Casey is bound with his arms behind his back as he’s flogged from front to back. The Water Chamber: Casey’s hands are tied above his head, with his legs spread apart. Van approaches with the crop and beats the stud red before pinching clothespins all down his torso. Casey’s screams fill the chamber as water blasts him in the face. After having all the clothespins sprayed off his skin, Casey is challenged to blow his load.
Duration: 56:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4772kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Straight stud Casey More - The Chair - The Pit - The Water Chamber

Ilya , Piotr Wolkow Quogue

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Ilya , Piotr Wolkow
Genres: Twinks, Blow Jobs, Bareback, Oral/Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cum Shots, Jerking Off, Long Hair, Uncut Cock, Big Dick, Blond, Brunette, Shaved, European
During a certain time of the year, the sun never sets in Russia. As a result, the days are long but the twinks are even longer. This is certainly the case with slender, Eastern Europeans Piotr Wolkow and Ilya. Piotr gives Ilya a blowjob that's nice and slow, before giving up his tight, cherry ass to the hung top. At first, Ilya only uses the head of his cock to fuck the bareback virgin. Then he flips the long-haired twink over and sinks more of his thick, uncut tool inside, leaving Piotr with a gaping hole. Piotr eventually winds up riding Ilya to control the rate of penetration and apparently enjoys having a thick throbbing tool inside him because he ends up shooting a massive load all over his own chest before Ilya fires a load off of his own, all over Piotr's balls.
Duration: 19:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 299.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ilya , Piotr Wolkow

Vimpex Bare Trunks Part 2 Belle Mina

Release Year: 2012
Studio: VimpeX
Cast: Shane Barrett, Thien Lan, Jeremy Stoor, Elliott Cerry
Genres: Twinks, Bareback, Oral Anal Sex, Big Cock
These pool sharks know just how to land their prey.. and when they succeed.. he's screwed and skewered! It's not fatal... just fantastic!
Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:54
Video: 720x360, XviD, 1349kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Vimpex Bare Trunks Part 2

HarlemHookups - Bareback Neighbor Willow Hill

So was visiting back home and thought id pop in on my old neighbor i used to fuck around with in college days. It was late and i was walking back from the bar and had been sexting him on grindr all night. So i decide to stop by to say hello and surprising him. I get to the bac gate i used to come in and there he is stroking his big dick watching one of my vids. lol I guess all that sexting got him all worked up. Fuck...He was very very happy to see me endless to say.
Duration: 20:03
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 466.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: HarlemHookups - Bareback Neighbor

UniversBlack This tiny gay ass isn't afraid of big dick Buhler

Studio: UniversBlack
Cast: Champ Robinson & Jay Ell
This gay Asian twink looks a bit fragile when you see him first : he's slim, not very tall, with a small ass. But beware of appearances: his hole is super greedy ! Black Dom Top Champ thinks he's going to have to take it easy when he meets him in a hotel room. But as soon as he starts to penetrate him, he's amazed at how easily and greedily his hole sucks it all in. That butt is hungry, so Champ's going to give it to him good. Bottom's going to beg for a gay breeding. Champ's not the type to say no to a twink who needs some cum deep inside, so...
Duration: 18:27
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 744kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 118.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: UniversBlack This tiny gay ass isn't afraid of big dick

Время генерации страницы 0.11035 секунды с 9 запросами