Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default 21sextreme - All black

21sextreme - All black

Release Year: 2018
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Black Diamond, Katy Parker
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, foot, femdom, fetish, lingerie, threesome, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, black hair, redhead, latex n leather
Video language: English

If you´re a fan of shiny black leather and vinyl, you came to the right place. Foxy redhead Kathy and exotic brunette Black Diamond teams up to satisfy a lucky guy´s every wish and make him cum while having as much fun as possible! If you want to join in as well, click now and enter the realm of kinky gothic fantasy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:01
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 442.2 MB

Download 21sextreme - All black

On Matters of Deportment

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Kristine Kahill
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Bondage ,Role Play ,slim ,Female Slave ,Straight ,BDSM ,Big Tits ,Facial ,Corporal Punishment

Deportment is the way one express oneself through facial features and by the way one moves or holds their body. Some slaves evoke appropriate deportment, some don't. Today we give the new meat, kahill, some training on walking and moving gracefully. We then evaluate her performance to determine her role at the next event. Depending on how she does, she will either get to walk around the next event like a human being, or she will instead crawl all night like a dog.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download On Matters of Deportment

Cowtest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

Download Cowtest

Extreme Fucking Orgasm: Rain DeGrey

Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: Straight ,Submission ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,fake boobs ,Humiliation ,Handler ,switch

What the fuck is with this woman????? One non stop screaming fucking orgasm after another till she is a puddle of cum. We have had extreme orgasms in scenes before but never like this. This is a shoot NOT to be missed!

Duration: 47:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fucking Orgasm: Rain DeGrey

Olivia - penis gag hogtie

The penis gag hogtie I did as a member request with Denise was so popular! Blindfolded, and made to drool with this special gag, it was a very hot video to watch! So I did it again, with another young promising model: Olivia! This redhead is very eager and she loves bondage! She was very excited to try this new gag for as long as she could, and the blindfold was scary but she loved it! Don't miss this cute challenge with the adorable Olivia!

Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Olivia - penis gag hogtie
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05431 секунды с 9 запросами