View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 09:16 AM   #6964
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21sextreme - Eager to Please Wales Center

Release Year: 2021
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Nikki Nuttz, Arwen
Genres: blowjob, facial, mature, brunette, old-young, one on one, cumshot, natural tits, Cum Swallow, Deepthroat, Pussy Licking
Video language: English
Nikki Nuttz wants to please Arwen. He takes care of the house and of her secret garden. He knows how to take care of a mature lady.
Format: mp4
Duration: 19:06
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 294.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Eager to Please

Nyla's 1st Gloryhole Visit Carrefour Shada

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Nyla
Genres: Oral, Glory hole, BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering
When you watch this video you will agree with me that Nyla was built for sucking cock. She has beautiful big eyes and amazing dick sucking lips which she put to good use during her first Gloryhole adventure. Her interview went great and I initially thought she was going to be shy but turned out to be quite chatty which I like. Don't get me wrong, I can talk, I just don't want to do all the talking. Walking through the halls of the sex shop, reality set in and she knew by how quiet the guys got that there would be a line waiting to feed her. She took care of each guy pretty quick and looked for her next victim right away. That's why I like Booth #7, it has a hole on each side so the girls don't lose momentum. She does a great job of showing us the cum she collected in her mouth before sending it down the hatch to her tight belly. Her only concern today was black guys showing up. She doesn't have an issue with black cocks, she just never saw one before so she didn't know what to expect. I think girls have it in their heads that black cocks are somehow going to be radically different than white cocks. Remember Summer saying she heard black guys shot purple cum... One black guy did show up and as she was stroking his cock I could tell that she wanted to suck the head and it was pretty hot. The thing I don't understand is why she wouldn't suck it but when the guy started cumming she put her mouth on it and swallowed his load. Just another mystery of the Gloryhole. I stopped trying to figure these girls out long ago and I'm a better man for it. Give her a good rating and feedback in the comments if you want to see her again.
Duration: 42:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7878kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nyla's 1st Gloryhole Visit

BigBootyBailey & Kai - Getting cum covered by a new cock Roaring Springs

Release Year: 2024
Cast: BigBootyBailey, Kai
Genres: Amateur, Cumshot, Deep Throat, Girl/Girl, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Straight, Threesome (FFM)
We present new blistering, rump quaking threesome scene with the hottest beauties BigBootyBailey and Kai! Enjoy!
Duration: 23:55
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: BigBootyBailey & Kai - Getting cum covered by a new cock

Briston Moreau - Bred Brat La Veta

Genres: Threesome, Rimming, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie, Pissing On Mouth
When a woman begs to be bred, and loves the feeling of a thick, juicy nut inside of her, you have yourself a winner. She also says,"is that all you got" after a good smack to the chops. This one is just wired for this kind of treatment.
Duration: 1:04:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7724kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Briston Moreau - Bred Brat

Jade Edwards - Married And Cucking Her Husband Roscommon

Genres: DP, Anal, Rimming, Cuckold, Deep Throat, Face Fucking, Throat Fucking, Gonzo, Hardcore, Creampie, Pissing On Mouth
This hot wife gets no dick at home so she gets it elsewhere, and her husband is very supportive of this arrangement. Her throat got ran through until this obedient little cucker was a mess. Her face got fucked fast and deep and then she was dp'd and fucked in her ass. She was getting fucked in her ass while she had a tongue in another ass, and then she became our little potty mouth and swallowed a nice stream of yellow discipline. The Vaccinated Vandal busted in her pussy and asked her what her husband would think and how he would feel raising his baby, and let go a giant load in her married pussy. Then she took 3 loads to the face, but Bootleg wasn't done with this hotwife who's more than half his age. Her face was covered in cum and he fucked her doggy style as the cum dangled from her nose and mouth. She was still completely depersoned with all that cum. Then Boots took the whore bowl and emptied it between her tits and titty fucked the little cucker. She's a good hotwife. She went back home to hubby, bred with another mans seed.
Duration: 1:11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jade Edwards - Married And Cucking Her Husband

Zoliboy - B.J. with Aletta Sheyenne

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Zoliboy
Cast: Nesty
Genres: amateur, blowjob, facial, peeing, teen, babes, blonde, solo
Today I thought I´ll invite this big boobed teengirl, Aletta, for some deepthroat experiment. But it turned out she´s not suitable for this, but she uses her tongue quite good!
Duration: 19:45
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 74kbps

File size: 294.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Zoliboy - B.J. with Aletta

Haley Reed - Hard Anal For Haley Mitaka

Genres: Teen, Big Ass, POV, Anal, Gonzo, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Hardcore
Haley’s been working on stretching out that tight little hole of hers in preparation for today. Everything from toys, fingers, and dicks have been used on this slender beauty. All that hard work pays off when she’s able to take a huge cock deep inside her backdoor until she gapes and squirts!
Duration: 1:00:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Haley Reed - Hard Anal For Haley
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08481 секунды с 9 запросами