View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 08:14 AM   #4970
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Cadence Cross May I C... Lynn Center

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cadence Cross
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation
You get a bound beauty kept on the razor's edge of the most mind blowing orgasm of her life for so long that when she finally feels the release it leaves her dazed and confused.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cadence Cross May I C...

Misery Snowmass

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Milcah Halili, London River
Genres: Bondage, Humiliation, Strap-On, Anal
Video language: English
Milcah Halili has been excited for a long time for their date with London River. London is tall, fun, smoking hot, and incredibly mysterious. No one Milcah knows has ever been or seen inside of her house. It looks like Milcah is going to be the first, since after coffee London looks ready and raring to go and invites them in to hang out a little longer. There was no way for them to expect what London has waiting for them, but they are about to find out why no one who goes in ever comes out.
London wraps her arm around Milcah's neck and puts them to sleep, and when they wake up they are not too happy. London gets them down in a plank, holding themselves up on their hands and toes, then laces wire beneath them, so if their strength gives in, even for a second, they will be met with an unpleasant shock. London caresses their back adoringly, admiring how cute her date is, before it occurs to her that they might not be thinking the same about her, and goes to grab the cattle prod just to be sure. "Do you think I'm pretty?" she asks. And if Milcah knows what is good for them they will answer yes.
She is starting to get more convinced as she stands Milcah up on their toes, an electrified wire strung right beneath their heels, just waiting to send a jolt of electricity through their body. London spends the duration of their date making Milcah hurt, not trusting them and knowing that they will surely hurt her in the future. With each pang of agony Milcah experiences, she trusts their affection a little more, and Milcah becomes more and more sure that they will never date carefree again.
Duration: 47:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7314kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Misery

SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso Clyde

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace
Cast: Callie Calypso
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Sex
We can't get enough of the horny and submissive Callie Calypso. She loves having BDSM fun and rough anal sex. We love testing her limits, especially her asshole. This time around she must endure rope bondage, pup play, spanking, squirting, tit and pussy slaps, deepthroat BJ, deep asshole and twat penetration and humiliation.
Duration: 26:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SexualDisgrace Callie Calypso

Sabina Agos Rio Rancho

Release Year: 2021
Studio: AnalVids
Cast: Sabina Agos
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore
A not really traditional family !! Sabina Agos submissive to the needs of her husband and guy. Andy Casanova instructs his guy on how to treat a woman, using all his wife's orifices, on which to test their perverse practices !! Spitting, humiliation, pissing, slapping, hard sex, fisting and much more.
Duration: 1:28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4415kbps
Audio: 195kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sabina Agos

Neophutos part 2 Ryland

The journey is beginning. I’m told to sit down on the floor as Master begins attaching me to a large, heavy steel triangle. My ankles are squeezed painfully into the metal cuffs. I guess people really can be big-boned, because my feet are going numb by the time he’s secured the metal collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists. He asks me to pull my legs out in front of me as far as I can. The pressure on my ankles causes me to wince, and I try to adjust my neck inside the collar — it’s so tight.
After an hour of this torture, I am released only long enough to have him pull my legs into a tight yoga position so he can tie my breasts to my ankles. I'm going from one grueling position to another, and I languish in my own helpless misery for a while. I am again untied, this time so I can stand, so that Master can handcuff my wrists behind my back, as well as put a leather strap attached to a rope on a pulley around my neck. I find it’s hard to breathe, and even more difficult to swallow. I stand on my toes to try and relieve some of the pressure, but soon I am asked to spread my legs.
Obediently, I do so immediately, only to find this lowers me and makes getting air that much more difficult. Stubborn, I resolve to stay with my legs spread for the entire two hours, only moving to turn around and show people my young body. I hear Master commanding me to bounce up and down to make my tits shake. As I’m doing this I’m told to repeat, "I'm a bondage titty slut." With a red face I do so, still bouncing, until Master has finally stopped chuckling at me. I am humiliated. Two hours have passed, and now I'm told the real fun is about to begin.
My neck is released from the strap and the handcuffs are removed. Soon, Master is tying my wrists and arms tightly behind my back with a rough rope. Completing this task, he tells me to squat down and take off my sneakers and socks. With my arms virtually useless, this is frustratingly difficult, but I finally persevere. I look up at Master to see if He is pleased, but have no time, as I’m standing up and having my own dirty socks stuffed in from one side of the mouth to the other. Clear plastic tape is wound around my head to secure the sock gag. Looking devious, Master says that I’ll be receiving a caning. Cringing, I try to prepare myself for what is to come, but soon tears are running down my soft cheeks and landing on my supple breasts. I cry out into the gag as he strikes me repeatedly on my ass, thighs, and on my tits. I’ve only had two other canings before, so they are still overwhelming. However, I find myself strangely aroused by the end of the beating.
Duration: 26:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4876kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 987.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophutos part 2

Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Damage Me Tatitlek

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore
She has no love for the kinds of fake sadists that promise to push her limits but always play it safe. All Hazel wants for her birthday is the most amazing bdsm experience of her life. We're helping her live the dream.
Duration: 40:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7281kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazel Hypnotic Birthday Wishes: Damage Me

Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie! Alcalde

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: Ball Gag ,Crotch Rope ,Bondage ,Rope Bondage ,mixed ,Submission ,natural boobs ,Humiliation ,Big Tits ,shaved
Live Show Mondays brings you part 2 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
In the second part of our rope tutorial we slowly show you step by step how to properly tie the wrists. We demonstrate how not to tie them too tight so the person loses circulation, but tight enough so that they can never escape. We demonstrate how to incorporate the wrist in a crotch rope anchor tie that will leave your submissive helpless and horny.
We also demonstrate a one rope arm tie. With one rope we show you how to bind the elbows, bind the wrists and place the knot well out of reach, leaving your victim helpless to escape and at your sexual mercy!
Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Part two, we show the wrist tie anchored to a crotch rope. Plus a full arm tie!
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06507 секунды с 9 запросами