View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 01:16 PM   #2278
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

*Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam) Niagara University

Cast: Luisa
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Cervix Smear, Close Ups, Vagina Douche, Inflatable Baloon, Straight, Natural Tits, Brunett
Video language: English
Leggy female Luisa wears stockings and high heels to look sexy for her meeting with her gyno doctor. Firstly, the elderly doctor will finger-check her shaved cunt, later he will proceed with common gynecological procedures like breast exam, using a rectal thermometer, plastic and metal speculum exam, vaginal douche, a lot of pussy stretching, in the end the doctor tries to take a sample of patient urine. Inflatable balloon toy and massaging stick therapy will be done.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 31:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: *Luisa (25 years girls gyno exam)

Natasha Rios, Polly Petrova Newton Grove

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Evil Angel
Cast: Natasha Rios, Polly Petrova
Genres: Anal, Small Tits, Tattoos, Toys, Petite, Latina, Ass, Lesbian, Anal fisting, Curvy, Fishnets, shaved pussy, high heels, gape, rimming, skinny, Portuguese
She teases with her big tits and airy voice before going down and giving him a sloppy blowjob.
Format: mp4
Duration: 37:45
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14656kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Natasha Rios, Polly Petrova

Entered Japanese pussy Nevada City

Release Year: 2013
Studio: CreampieThais
Cast: Pamela
Genres: Asian, Uncensored asian
Love sexual experiments !? These people like to experiment with the throat and dick, or dick and shaved pussy. Watch how deep you can shove it.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2832kbps

File size: 362.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Entered Japanese pussy

Mio Futaba Gets Fucked Turners

Studio: JAVHub
Cast: Mio Futaba
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Asian, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Titty Fuck, Creampie, Handjob, Massage, Gonzo, Foot Fetish, Nuru Gel, straight, bath, shower, dark hair, kissing, rimming, Japanese
Wearing her elegant evening gown makes Mio Futaba very horny and she has to suck on some cock. It taste so good she has to spend some time with the dick between her tits as she licks the pre-cum off the head. It's straight to the bath from there and then a full body massage with the guy's cock as hard as it can get. The only thing left for her to do is stick it up her trimmed pussy and ride the guy. The guy slams his dick and balls deep over and over and then rewards Mika with a gushing creampie.
Duration: 58:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7526kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mio Futaba Gets Fucked

Girls Having Some Fun On Terrace Forest Knolls

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Victoria Puppy, Nessy, Cayla Lyons
Genres: Outdoors, Blonde, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Shaved Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Threesome, Lesbians, Oral, Masturbation, Dildo, Vibrator, Pissing
No one would call Nessy, Victoria Puppy, and Cayla Lyons serious business people, but nevertheless Nessy has called these two sexy babes over to her place to go over some documents and see what they can do.
However, it doesn't take long for this bitch to display her dominance and mark these cuties as her territory, pulling out her pussy and pissing all over them! Sure enough, it turns out these babes are gonna be perfect piss partners, all lining up to spray out plenty more golden shower hotness all over the place, creating a juicy lesbo threesome with toys and tongues coming out as well!
These little freaks are leaving the meeting until they're completely soaked in each others warm urine, and whether or not the business deal goes through it was one hell of a satisfying experience!
Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6573kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Girls Having Some Fun On Terrace

Up Close With Avery Black Russellville

Studio: Up Close
Cast: Jayden Marcos, Avery Black
Genres: Small Tits, Tattoos, Petite, Asian, Interracial, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Big Dick, Creampie, Original Series, Gagging, Black Hair, Gonzo, shaved pussy, bath, doggy style, pussy eating
Avery Black is taking a luxurious bath, with red rose petals in the water. Jayden Marcos playfully pretends to be annoyed that she started without him, but she makes it up to him by putting on a show, caressing her naked body to entice him. She also talks about some of the things she likes to have during sex, and Jayden is eager to grant her wishes... and we're fortunate enough to watch, as they have steamy sex around the bathroom!
Duration: 34:40
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14647kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Up Close With Avery Black

Danika Hitchins

Cast: Danika
Genres: 13 Cumshots, Bareback, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Butt-Plug, Cheater, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Oral Creampie, Petite, Piercings, Shaved
This update is so hot that it almost fried my iMac. Well, besides that the video is 1.5 hrs long which didn't help. She just recently started her "Slut Training" and we are going to have a lot of fun with her. If you watched the interview then you'll agree. She only cums while being butt fucked so when she said that, I heard "I double dog dare you to let guys gangbang my ass". I'm a bit twisted like that. She came to the right place!
According to the interview, her b/f isn't banging her at home so she needs cock in a bad way. I hooked her up today by introducing her to the Gloryhole and a mob of horny strangers. Wait until you see the look of sheer delight when she saw her very first black cock. I didn't think it could get better than that until she saw the next one, and the next one.
She got fucked through the Gloryhole and once barebacked in the booth but the best fucking action came at the end when a bull took her into the Theater Room where he pounded her ass for over an hour. She almost needed a wheelchair to get to her car. I knew she was horny and wanted to get laid but her pussy was not prepared for this assault. She likes it rough so some viewers might be offended.
Duration: 1:24:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6795kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Danika

Время генерации страницы 0.14465 секунды с 9 запросами