View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 09:09 AM   #2124
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Bondage and Torment Louvale

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English
Mia James is back for another round, and this time she’s leaving with some marks to remind her of her visit. First, we have Mia standing in the middle of the room with her hands above her head. The Pope enters and begins to grope this slut before starting to remove some of her clothing. She fidgets and tries to escape his grasp, so he ties her legs spread and to the columns to secure her. The use of a baton on her flesh gets her attention quickly as he tenderizes her legs, ass and cunt with it. It’s going to take more to break this slut, so we move into the next scene where Mia is face down and ass up. This time there is a crop and a cane to inflict pain on her ass
and legs. The marks appear almost instantly as Mia screams in agony while he issues corporal punishment. Once she has had enough, her pussy is filled with a dildo that fucks her into multiple orgasms. The final scene is upon us, and Mia finds herself tied to a sybian. Her arms stretched out to the sides, and her legs tied down to hold her in position. A latex posture collar is added for fun, and The Pope spends the entire scene tormenting her with nonstop orgasms.
Format: mp4
Duration: 48:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bondage and Torment

Wasteland - At Your Service Max Meadows

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Kaede
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints
Master loved putting his women on display. Her body perfectly aligned to be pleasing to the eye. But she was so much more then an object. Her body was the subject of his desire and he painted it like an artist. Exposing her to a variety of sensations, until she could hold back no longer.
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3446kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 257.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - At Your Service

Poor Sales - Ariel Blue Pride

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Ariel Blue
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
As most pretty girls do I always get my way. Sometimes it means flirting with the right person. Sometimes it means letting someone slap my butt on occasion. Sometimes it means letting the boss throw me across his desk and fuck me till he's emptied his balls.
When the big boss OT called me into his office I thought I knew what I was going to have to do. I'd shake my pretty little ass in his face. Maybe bat my pretty little eyes and he'd ignore the fact that my sales have been dropping steadily. Instead OT had his own ideas. At first I played along when he smacked my butt a little too hard. When he took out ropes and began tying me up I thought that he just wanted to fuck me the kinky way. I was so wrong. He had no interest in intercourse. He did want to touch me, but it never went any further than fondling. I ached for a cock inside me, but OT just used me the way he wanted.
OT decided to use a cock inside me, but it wasn't what I wanted or expected. It was plastic and huge. He pushed it deep inside my dripping cunt while my ass hung over the edge of his box. Then he whipped me. He tied my legs back to my hair and gave me the most incredible orgasms, but again I just wanted his cock inside me.
Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7213kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Poor Sales - Ariel Blue

Hogtied - Katie Kush - Bound, Beaten, and Overwhelmed with Orgasms Kiryat Haim

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Suspension, Fingering, Nipple Clamps, Ball Gag, Spanking
Sweet and slutty Katie Kush is excited to get beat up, push her limits and play hard. The Pope, as always, is more than up for the task and will deliver beyond her expectations. The first scene has Katie in a full suspension with arms tightly bound behind her back. JP cracks the crop on her butt and thighs, feet and hands, all the places that sting most and then vibes her pussy with the Hitachi making her cum real good. The next scene Katie is gagged and bound in another full suspension with legs spread wide open with arms wrapped and tied behind her thighs.
Duration: 49:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hogtied - Katie Kush - Bound, Beaten, and Overwhelmed with Orgasms

Phoenix Marie Dominate Cheyenne Jewel Pope Valley

Cast: Cheyenne Jewel ,Phoenix Marie
Genres: Humiliation ,Corporal Punishment ,LezDom ,Femdom ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Brunette ,Pussy Eating ,muscular ,toned
Cheyenne Jewel submits to Phoenix Marie! Phoenix’s debut as a domme is explosive bringing Cheyenne to her knees to worship her boots! She’s spanked and whipped, humiliated then put in bondage and made to lick Phoenix’s perfect ass clean. She’s suspended, plugged and fucked to multiple orgasms. Then chained to the floor and strap-on ass fucked until there is no orgasms left to give.
Duration: 1:07:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Phoenix Marie Dominate Cheyenne Jewel

Claire Irons Thetford

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
" Ok, so maybe Claire Irons is stretching for OUR pleasure. She has to work a lot for Her pleasure in this bungee related bondage predicament. The Hitachi is connected to the post behind Claire. To....use said Hitachi, she needs to use one of her biggest strengths: Her strength! lol Watch Claire struggle for her bondage orgasms. "
Duration: 8:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 985.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Claire Irons

Wasteland - Ten Glen Ferris

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Shibari
Genres: Bondage, caning, Discipline, Edgy, Flogging, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints, Rope Bondage, Suspension
Shibari Master David Lawrence, decides to spend his summer afternoon playing with his new toy Ten. Ten loves impact play and we must admit, she took the caning and the bullwhip like a trooper. Made our butts pucker. In fact the only thing Ten likes better then impact play is having an orgasm, lots of them.
Duration: 11:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3438kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 321.9 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Wasteland - Ten
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05810 секунды с 9 запросами