View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 08:18 AM   #1153
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Member Requested Socks Gobler

recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well,*any activity that gets*me tied up....I guess it's worth it!
Format: mp4
Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Member Requested Socks

Naughty Lesbian Babes In The Kitchen Rainbow Lake

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Yenna, Bailey
Genres: Kitchen, Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, Trimmed Pussy, Piersing, Blouses, Lesbians, Oral, Dildo, Pissing
Video language: English
Bailey an Yenna are two hot and kinky gals, and when they come together to check out a new place the lovely kitchen seems to turn them on so much that they have to make a sexy piss mess all over the place!
These two waste no time getting the golden showers going, dousing their shirts until they're see-through, and once they're up on the kitchen table and the dildo comes out it's go time on those pussies, lesbo pounding away and checking out Bailey sweet asshole is a must!
The golden showers rain down from both snatches and by the end of this baby they're naked, wet, and totally satisfied! Unbelievable action right before your eyes, hotties going absolute piss naughty and loving it! Catch it all here in HD!
Duration: 27:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6364kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Lesbian Babes In The Kitchen

Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Boy Blackmails Mom And Woman Complete Series Lavonia

Cast: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade
Genres: , MILF, Woman, Boy, Woman, Family, Taboo, 3P, Threesome, Orgy, Lesbian, Bisexual, POV, Dirty Talk
My Man and Oldster Mark went out of town on a business trip and like always my woman maria came over to stay with me and my mom. i greeted woman maria at the door and we made small talk, then i offered to take her bag to the guest room. later on i was heading to bed and i found my mom and woman maria smelling wine in the living room, they said hi and started trying to ask embarrassing questions. they asked if i had a girlfriend yet and stuff like that, i told them i was just trying to focus on school. truth be told girls instantiated me and i think mom and maria new that. they said good night and i went in my room to go to bed. in the middle of the night i had to pee and got up to go to the bathroom, i heard something coming from the living room so i cracked open the door to see. what i saw shocked me, mom and woman maria were naked and having sex with each other. i knew they could see me so i just stood there and watch them go at it. i pulled my dick out and started jerking off, then i got an even better idea and started filming them with my phone. after little while i stopped filming and went back to bed, i think im gonna have a little talk with mom and woman maria tomorrow.
When i got out of bed this morning i headed straight to the kitchen to find mom and woman maria. i knew they had no idea of what i saw last night or that i filmed them. i walked in and we all said our good mornings then i told them in the middle of the night i had to get up and use the bathroom. just saying that much i could already see the looks on there faces change to ones of horror. i told them i saw what they were doing and filmed it, i showed them my phone and my mom told me to delete the video right away. i told her not to worry about that since i already had it backed up in several different places. they asked what i wanted and offered me money and other stuff. i said i wanted the two of them to teach about sex and if they refused id send the video to my man and oldster, i said they could meet me in the bedroom when they were ready. they came in to my bedroom and tried to negotiate more but i shut them down and told them to take there clothes off. i liked what i saw and so next i told them the teach about handjob, there was more arguing but int he end my sexy mom and woman gave me one amazing handjob! when we finshed they said i needed to delete the videos i said not a chance, we were just getting started!
I had been hearing from my friends at school who had girlfriends how awesome blowjobs were and i wanted one too. i figured since i had my mom and woman under my thumb, they should be the ones who teach me all about oral sex! when i got home from school i found mom and woman maria in the kitchen looking at something on am iPad. we made small talk and i could tell they were hoping i wouldn't bring up the blackmail handjob i made then do yesterday but no such luck. i told they i felt like getting a blowjob today. of course the protested and try to make a different deal with me but when i got my phone out and threatened to send the video i had of them to man. well lets just say that changed there tone real fast. i told them to meet me in my bed room and i left the kitchen. when mom and Maria came in to my room i was already naked. they were not happy to see that i was still serious about making them suck my dicks. i made then strip and climb up on the bed with me. they were resistant at first but eventually they started sucking me off. i face fucked them both and had them sucking like pros till i filled my sweet little aunts mouth with my nut! this is getting so fun having 2 milfs at home to play with!
Duration: 47:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Coco Vandi, Maria Jade - Boy Blackmails Mom And Woman Complete Series

Present for Grandmen KupiSkis

Studio: Association With Stovik Productions
Young and adults. In the house in the kitchen and on the street. Girls shave their pussies, piss on the street, fuck and peep
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4350kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 395.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Present for Grandmen

Sandralyd (Love Ingredient) Waterview

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Sandralyd
Genres: Feature,All Sex, Hardcore, Couples
Video language: English
Sexy Spanish brunette Sandralyd waits patiently while Liam Salvatore makes breakfast for her. As Andrej Lupin’s erotic movie "Love Ingredient" begins, Sandralyd distracts her lover with a tender kiss; he returns to making the pancakes, but abandons them when Sandralyd unbuttons her summer dress, exposing her perky breasts. They’re soon both naked, Liam’s rigid cock wrapped in Sandralyd’s soft hand as he caresses her passionately. Lifting Sandralyd onto the kitchen counter, Liam licks her shaved pussy to a breathless orgasm; she reciprocates just as eagerly, kneeling to suck his long cock. Sandralyd bends over the table and Liam fucks her doggy style, their bodies slamming together until she trembles through another wild climax. She perches on the glass table and he penetrates her in a seated missionary position so they can kiss as he thrusts vigorously, her fingers strumming her clit to intensify her orgasm as he fills her with hot cum. It’s the perfect way to work up an appetite.
Duration: 28:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7749kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sandralyd (Love Ingredient)

Can U Give Me ? Antler

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz & Ariadna
Genres: Russian girl, Brown hair, Brunette, Close-up, Czech, Degustation, Dildo, Lesbian, Pissing, Piss in glass, Piss in mouth, Pussy wash, Shaved, Wet toy
Video language: German
Stunning babe Antonia Sainz is in the kitchen cooking when she starts feeling a little naughty. Her gorgeous girlfriend Ariadna is sat at the kitchen table and in the background, Antonia fills a wine glass with her golden piss. She hands it over to Ariadna who thinks it is a glass of wine, and as she tastes it she realises what it is. That doesn't stop her enjoying her piss and she stands up, towering over Antonia. She helps her strip out of her pinafore and then lifts her skirt to shower Antonia in golden piss as she sits on the kitchen floor. Antonia sits up on the counter, soaked in pee and then returns her golden showers to Ariadna, soaking her top through. Ariadna starts to lick Antonia's pee drenched pussy and once both girls are naked, Antonia helps Ariadna fill a glass of her warm piss before Antonia downs it. Using some kitchen tongs, Antonia gets her pussy gaped apart and aims another stream of her piss into a gravy boat. Ariadna gets her turn too and with these stunning girls feeling really horny, they grab the closest thing to hand to fuck their pussies with. Using a carrot that Antonia had already peeled for dinner, Antonia gets her pussy filled. Ariadna enjoys something a bit bigger and fills her pussy with a cucumber. Finally in this horny hd pissing scene, these pissing lesbians catch one final stream of golden pee in a glass bowl and pour the contents over their stunning bodies!
Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Can U Give Me ?
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.03745 секунды с 9 запросами