Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Xtreme training sessions vol.7 Baytik Shan

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Island Caprice Studios
Cast: Somkhet, Pakorn, Sutan, Jongrak, Saktip, Wichit,
Genres: asian, twinks, couples, oral, anal
Three Training Masters and three newbies make for some solid sex. Jongrak takes on Sutan, Wichit breaks in Saktip, and Pakorn gives Somket all he can handle.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:56
Video: 592x448, XviD, 1579kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Xtreme training sessions vol.7

Rebel Rush

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Bel Ami
Cast: Paul Valery, Ben Keaton, Billy Neeson, Colin Reeves, Danny Saradon, Hans Klee, Keith Johansson, Liam Phoenix, Troy Allen
Genres: Anal/Oral Sex, Big Balls, Big Cocks, Twinks
Paul Valery is the new bad boy at BelAmi, well actually the first bad boy at BelAmi. With the attitude of a hip hop star, big brown puppy eyes and a cock that is out of this world. He back-chats the directors, takes over directing his own scenes, makes fun of the camera men and gives us one of the most unihibited and natural performances seen for a long time. Right from the opening solo scene and the pounding he gives Keith Johans through his self directed 4 way suck scene, the trip to Greece with his fuck buddy Hans Klee and their exploits with Troy Allen, there is never a dull moment in this film. Bound to be a BelAmi classic this one will have you hard from beginning to end!
Duration: 1:57:50
Video: 640x360, XviD, 906kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rebel

Jungle boys Plattsburgh

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Man's Best, Proof on File, All Worlds Video
Cast: Eric Prince, Nico Carter, Anthony Pegasus, Kalib Mohamed, Eros Campanile, Ivan Jakov, Ace Reardon, Rick Hamilton, Sonny Boy, Lex Harper, Dino West, Maurice Fontana, Nick Spexter
Genres: Twinks, masturbation, oral, anal, solo, couples, threesome, foursome, group sex
A Man's Best presentation. Shot on location in Europe, you can be sure that this one is gonna be heavy on twinks, Europeans, foreskins, loincloths and... well, no other way to put it: young 'uns that border close to voting age. You know: just barely over the limit. (But legal they are.) In short, all you chicken lovers out there should prepare your roasting pans, basters and cumrags for a workout. Eric Prince is "Jungle Boy." He lives a carefree life in the jungle with lots of horny buddies. Every now and again, mainlanders enter their domain. Jungle boy and his buds are quick to show them plenty of hospitality and, of course, their enormous cocks and voracious sexual appetites. Watch these incredible lads suck and fuck just about everything that moves in an epic outdoor sexual escapade that will leave you breathless - and ready to travel to Africa.
Duration: 1:58:00
Video: 720x544, XviD, 1531kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jungle boys

エロメン温泉 Tell City

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Asian, Twinks, Oral/Anal Sex, Fingering, Threesome, Masturbation, Cumshot
Video language: Japanese
から温泉企画がリリース。
かわいい温泉男子が湯船で繰り広げ� �アツいひととき♂
ツルスベはダノジャニ系大学生と巨� �の和風色白男子が貸し切り風呂でア� ��アツFUCK♂
GENKIは家族風呂でスポーツボーイ
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:39:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: エロメン温泉

Eurocreme Sexy bisexual dude ejaculates on a gay emo twink Pearl

Studio: Eurocreme
Cast: Alex Stevens & Jordan Jay
Alex, a super sexy dominant bisexual guy, has a weakness for emo-look gay twinks. Jordan Jay, with his long black hair, is just the style to make his dick hard. Alex intends to give him big orgasms with his powerful cock, and once naked in bed the two guys show us what it's really like to get off. Jordan's smooth, clear body vibrates in Alex's hands, and his ass never stops cumming as his handsome bisexual files it. Alex ends up cumming heavily all over his good bottom's face.
Duration: 18:00
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 821kbps

File size: 125.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Eurocreme Sexy bisexual dude ejaculates on a gay emo twink

Color me bareback Saffell

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Raw Entry Club
Cast: Brent Dumas, Pavel Lindr, Thomas Dyk, Eric Tomfor, Marty Marshall, Max Fonda, John Hill
Genres: Bareback, Threeway, Facial Cumshots, Oarl Sex, Anal Sex, Twinks, Studs
Color Me Bareback is the first movie directed by Danny Ray for Raw Entry Club. With Color Me Bareback Danny Ray has raised the bar even higher when ites to quality production and hot guys having hardcore bareback sex. This no holes barred tale features 10 Guys in Two 2-way scenes and Two 3-way scenes of 100% Bareback sex. In famed director Danny’s Rays first movie for Raw Entry, 10 horny painters put their brushes aside to get it on all-bareback style, in this no holds-barred fuck flick that features two 2-ways and two 3-ways.
Duration: 1:32:30
Video: 720x400, XviD, 1799kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Color me bareback

Sawyer and sean Sun River

Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: :Oral Sex, Rimming, BlowJob, Masturbaion, Cumshot
Hope the week has been good to you and that you're ready for something special in today's update!
I'm back in the director's chair for this scene, where I pair up the oh-so-beautiful Sawyer with the twinktastic newbie Sean.
While it's Sean's first time with a guy, he says that he's "excited" and "ready to go.
" Sawyer says "that sounds like some fun" and I couldn't agree more.
Duration: 37:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 562.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sawyer and sean

Время генерации страницы 0.03914 секунды с 9 запросами