LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hazing Hadley Terreton

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English
Hadley is a hottie with a body. She's a real cutie with a booty. Her mountainous tits are absolutely breathtaking. What's more is that she's hott for the bondage. Tying her up and tormenting her is just too sexy. Her nipples are ripe for hanging weights from.
Format: mp4
Duration: 40:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hazing Hadley

Sexy Brooklyn Gray Thomastown

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
There are levels to BDSM, and some are heavy players, and some are not. Each one has to be treated accordingly, and Brooklyn is one of the most masochistic humans to grace the pages of Hogtied. The Pope has chemistry with Brooklyn, which translates to a fuck ton of trust, so you know this is going to be an intense shoot. The fist position is a standing spread eagle with Brooklyn helpless and available for the sadistic punishment she is about to receive. The torment starts quickly and is maintained throughout the day. Brooklyn begins with a little sassy attitude, but The Pope turns that smile upside down quickly. Brooklyn’s legs are marked up severely by the end of the first scene, so we move into the next scene which has Brooklyn on her back with one leg up. This is a predicament position with her hands tied over and behind her head, but the rope is also running over her cunt which gets chafed in no time. The torment continues sending Brooklyn over the edge, but this is not for the weak of heart. This is supposed to be extreme, so stopping is not an option at this point. The scene is finished off by pulling Brooklyn into a brutal single point hanged man suspension. In the final scene, Brooklyn is in a partial suspension with her torso hanging from the up line, and her legs tied together in a bent over position. The final dose of torment comes in the form of a cane, floggers, paddles, spankings, and Fluffy kisses, AKA dragon tail strikes. Brooklyn’s flesh is severely damaged, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. the final orgasms bend Brooklyn’s mind in a way that only suffering all day and orgasms rewards can.
Duration: 1:09:35
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2421kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Sexy Brooklyn Gray

SubSpaceLand Sexy bondage girls in kinky BDSM games 2007-2013, part 3 Frostproof

You'll get fantastic fetish video where kink may be taboo, but it's still more than cool enough for almost anyone to enjoy.
Video: 720x576

Total size: 22.0 GB in 40 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: SubSpaceLand Sexy bondage girls in kinky BDSM games 2007-2013, part 3

Electrofuck Friends Tunnelton

Cast: Chanel Preston ,Serena Ali
Genres: Humiliation ,Slave ,Electro Clamp ,mixed ,Tens Unit ,Pussy Eating ,slim ,fake boobs ,Curvy ,Dominatrix
Serena Ali is having boy troubles, so she asks her best friend Chanel for advice. Chanel recommends Serena rock his world with the hottest new sex trend - electrosex. Chanel is such a good friend that she is even willing to give her friend a hands on lesson in electrofucking. Chanel zaps Serena’s clit with the violet wand and teaches her to use a vibrator to cum. Serena must endure the red zappers while she licks her best friend’s cunt, then she gets tied to the bed, covered with sticky pads, fucked with the samurai, then bent over and strap-on electro fucked in . What are best friends for?
Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Electrofuck Friends

Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3 Meservey

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I tie Castratta's ankles to the legs of the chair. I remove her ballgag, and she tells me that her shoulder is really starting to bother her now. I tell her that I want to cleave gag her and get a few more camera angles and we'll be done, and that's what I do. I left in the footage at the end of her being released.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:19
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 597.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Local Busty Dominatrix is Bound, Manhandled, and Gagged - Part 3

21sextreme - Dozed off Shobonier

Release Year: 2011
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Katy Parker, Patricia Dream
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, milf, big tits, big butt, redhead, brunette
Dozed off redhead bimbo, Patricia Dream wakes up in a basement, tied up and groggy, not really knowing what is happening around her until sharp pain bites into her breasts. Yes, the Mistress of the lair, Katy Parker has arrived to teach Patricia about the thin line between pleasure and pain, and the sharp contrast between mistress and slave.
Duration: 32:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 693.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - Dozed off

Jocobo The Best Perfect Wonderfull Mega Vip Collection. Part 1. Rose Bud

Release Year: 2024
of Jocobo, "a bondage website with videos of Juliette and her friends tied up, manhandled, fucked in bondage and more". Some videos previously uploaded on emp under the tag jocobo and juliettecaptured (also from the same people) are not included in this pack. In most videos, there is a fat guy and his (seemingly) girlfriend Juliette featured.

Total size: 10.2 GB in 16 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jocobo The Best Perfect Wonderfull Mega Vip Collection. Part 1.

Время генерации страницы 0.11736 секунды с 9 запросами