View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 08:48 AM   #3140
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

21 Sextury - Punishing the Boss Sedgwick

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21 Sextury
Cast: Katy Parker, Lea Lexis
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, big tits, big butt, blonde, brunette
Video language: English
In this scene Lea Lexxus is a factory worker and Kathy Parker is her boss, who finds out that Lea is not doing a very good job and fires her. The main plot evolves around poor little Leas fantasy about what she would do to her boss if she ever had the chance. A whole lot of pain is dealt out in in this scene, as both actresses are seasoned professionals. A must see.
Format: mp4
Duration: 39:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1958kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 595.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21 Sextury - Punishing the Boss

Aleksa Nicole: All I Want for Christmas... Maplewood

Cast: Xander Corvus ,Dane Cross ,Mr. Pete ,Astral Dust ,Aleksa Nicole ,John Strong
Genres: Rough Sex ,Anal ,Role Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,Gangbang ,Double Penetration ,Blowbang ,christmas ,remastered
Aleksa Nicole is a smoking hot house wife with all of the riches she could ever dream of. When fancy dresses and expensive jewels aren’t enough to please his little busty wife, her loving husband agrees to provide her with a brutal surprise fantasy gangbang for Christmas! A few days later she is relaxing by the indoor pool when a group of guys ambush her and make her wildest kinkiest wishes come true. Fucked, tossed around and pounded she begs for all of her holes to be stuffed at once. She is insatiable for cock and begs for cum all over her beautiful face.
Duration: 1:08:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Aleksa Nicole: All I Want for Christmas...

Mighty Mistress - No mercy Bunch

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Leda
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination
Horny slave wants to get off, and she knows that a bit of pain and punishment is the perfect precursor to pleasure.

Total size: 3.5 GB in 2 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mighty Mistress - No mercy

Controlling Amber Northumberland

Release Year: 2024
Amber is a somewhat experienced BDSM model, but that doesn't mean she's unbreakable...she does know what the process entails...she doesnt fight it...she submits...beautifully...she seems to have a will to please...Feenix uses it...he pushes it until it does break...he offers release when she asks for it...then continues his series of punishments and rewards...discipline is a big part of Feenix's course...and control is the tool he uses...The bondage is tight and restrictive...he uses a crotchrope in the first scene and sets the pace for the rest of the day...lots of pleasure, mixed directly with lots of displeasure...the second scene introduces a leg spreading rig and really shows that Amber could use some daily stretching...then again, seeing her less-than-flexible groin muscles pulled to their limits is quite pleasing...a back breaking bent rig, gives him the perfect opportunity to work her ass with his floggers.
Duration: 1:06:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 718.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Controlling Amber

Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn Birchrunville

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys
She does not want him to be displeased. She knows that the choice between this torment and the unknown punishment should be an easy one, but for some reason she almost chokes on the words before they leave her mouth. Only her fear loosens her tongue.
Duration: 38:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 436.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Willing Art Part Two Cherry Torn

Roxana part 3 Jenkins Bridge

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana part 3

Amazing Bondage Collection Mustang

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Collection, Compilation, BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline
We hope these amazing girls are ready, because it's domination time! They're about to get tied up and punished like never before.

Total size: 1.9 GB in 10 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amazing Bondage Collection
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.10237 секунды с 9 запросами