View Single Post
Old 04-21-2024, 08:39 AM   #4951
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Roll-out Monahans

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Video language: English
Matt Williams and Kel Bowie are sure to have a good time when left alone for a day. These guys are just two peas in a pod, they love all the same things: choking, rope, floggers, you name it! These two have a bond like few others in bondage.
Kel is on her knees tied up in a pretty blue dress at the start of their time. Her arms tied behind her and her neck rope tied to her wrist. Matt wants to start by tugging at that a bit, and you can see how much Kel loves it, just about moaning every time he pulls or releases his end. Once he gets her undressed the real fun begins, as he takes a flogger and pounds into her tits and pussy, drawing out yet more sighs and moans.
The sound effects are great and all, but sometimes Matt needs quiet to focus, so once he's removed Kel's lacy, white panties, he stuffs them in her mouth for a gag and tapes it shut. He moves Kel around, flogging and choking and vibrating her in different positions and different locations as he sees fit until you can see plainly in her face that she is worn all the way out. Tears in her eyes and bags under them, Kel's been plenty glad to be here.
Format: mp4
Duration: 42:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roll-out

Monica Ohsweken

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
We are starting a new series called Dystopia. In a world ruled by men the life of women is strictly regulated. They have to regularly appear before a committee, which lists their mistakes and inflicts painful and humiliating punishments. Particularly the young girls bear those punishments badly and we are going to follow their ways in this series. Part 1: The sins of the long-haired romantic arts student, Monica, don't seem to be severe but the punishment is still very horrible. Starring: Monica Brown.
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Monica

InfernalRestraints Juliette Black Marchand

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation
Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Neophyte Juan Santiago

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
There's something so sweet about how innocent and pretty Shae Celestine is. She gives the appearance of being in over her head. She's never been bound before. She nervously sits not knowing what to do or what to expect. As she's tied it's evident that she isn't sure what to make of the sensation.
Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7343kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Neophyte

Roxana Yamanouchi

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.
Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Roxana

Alyssa Lynn De Mossville

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Alyssa Lynn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation
Alyssa Lynn has one of the craziest pairs of tits anyone on our staff or elsewhere has ever seen. They stick out a solid nine inches from her tiny little rib cage and it's honestly a miracle her petite frame can hold them up at all. And Matt Williams is so excited to get his hands on them.
Alyssa's breasts may not be the focus of all of Matt's torment today, but they are absolutely the focal point of their time together, and Matt would like to make that very clear. After getting her undressed, one of the first thing he does to Alyssa is tie her tits off in a rope harness so that they look even rounder and bigger than they usually would.
He ties her ankles and spreads her legs so that her pussy is exposed. Then he drills a pole into the ground, a dildo and a hitachi taped to the end of it. Matt sticks the tip of the dildo inside her and pushes the hitachi up against her clit. Since she's strapped down there's nothing she can do to move away from the sensation as he begins to flog her tits and covers her face with a plastic bag so she can't breathe.
Duration: 45:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Alyssa Lynn

DP and Double Anal - FullHD 1080p Ellamore

Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: Anal, DP, DAP, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Puke, Slapping, , Cumshot, Rough Sex, Humilation
This one took a lot of cock. She even had a huge dildo shoved in her ass that was the size of Mr Ed. Mr Hands would be proud... She took pretty much everything, from yellow D to DP, to wicked slaps across the titties. I don’t know how such a little thing can take so much punishment. Her asshole barely gaped. Sam was deep in her guts and giving her a colon plug, Bootleg nutted early on her face, but the old man whore, the of gagging, was able to nut again—a true master of his craft. She sat there, semen on her face, mouth wide open, and swallowed my number 1 like the champ she is. We need more women like this—women who accept their role as a compliant and obedient latrine. Yellow is the new green.
Duration: 1:08:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7820kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: DP and Double Anal - FullHD 1080p
WSRehiyuj is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05568 секунды с 9 запросами