Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Roxana part 3

Roxana part 3

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

A beautiful colorful world. A world of BDSM films showing simulated punishment. I like watching them myself, too. I have also made such films and I always will. The top of BDSM is to record real brutal torture though. I will show you such a video now. Two girls are competing for the money and my appreciation.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9761kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Roxana part 3

Darling and Claire Adams

Cast: Claire Adams ,Dee Williams
Video language: English

Darling is well known as a super flexible, super sexy, super pain slut. In this update Claire Adams ties her in several challenging bondage positions, canes her thighs, shocks her pussy, and gets multiple orgasms out of her sweet cunt. Don't miss the great bondage, intense nipple play, and deep Samurai fucking in this update!

Duration: 47:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Darling and Claire Adams

Nikki Darling squirts her brains out on

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Nikki Darling, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Jets of squirt shoot out with every thrust of the sex machine as she screams like a banshee in heat. Her oiled muscles strain in her strict bondage as waves of orgasms wash over her.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5620kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 854.7 MB

Download Nikki Darling squirts her brains out on

Little Caprice - 200 updates!

To celebrate 200 updates of girls tied in rope, we have a special girl for you: the awesome Little Caprice! She doesn't shoot with many other productions anymore, so it is quite rare to get her tied up. Which is a shame, because she is really flexible. Her elbows can even be tied all the way together, our favorite skill. The only problem is that Caprice really doesn't like elbow bondage. It's too frustrating for her, because her wrists are free but she still can't escape the tight ropes.

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 369.5 MB

Download Little Caprice - 200 updates!

Discipline for mommy's little anal slut

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Kink
Cast: Xander Corvus, Penny Barber, Mercy West

Penny Barber had one little problem: her out of control little slut step daughter Mercy West. Using her perfect MILF body and uncontrollable sex appeal to bring Mercy's punk boyfriend on board for disciplining Mercy, she get's a little more than she bargained for. After having her juicy round ass spanked a deep red, clamped, flogged, and controlled by Xander's thick cock, she leaves Xander with a few tools to persuade Mercy with: handcuffs, wax, and a dress for her little princess to where to tea. All lines of dominance eventually meet in confrontation when Mercy starts acting up again, resulting in Xander and Penny teaming up to get that pretty little punk covered in cane marks and her boyfriends huge dick in her tiny virgin ass. With the newly minted little angel lapping at Mommy's cunt full of her boyfriend's dick, Mercy learns what it's like to really earn some cum.

Duration: 1:16:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2417kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Discipline for mommy's little anal slut
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05587 секунды с 9 запросами