All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default A Judicial Caning For 5 Inmates: Kajira Bound

A Judicial Caning For 5 Inmates: Kajira Bound

Studio: AAAspanking / Sarahgregoryspanking
Cast: Kajira Bound, Sarah Gregory
Genres: BDSM, caning
Video language: English

Kajira is the 5th and final girl to take her punishment. This clip features the full scene of her harsh 1st time, 24-stroke cold caning punishment. She is naked and tied to the punishment bench by nurse Gregory. Every stroke, side, and rear angle is covered throughout the caning. Kajira's pert unblemished bottom receives visible welts... you also get to see every teardrop and the following flood of tears fall from her cute face from the very 1st stroke in the reaction cam angle as she takes the heavy rattan Malaysian Punishment Cane, full strength. No Mercy.

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 30:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download A Judicial Caning For 5 Inmates: Kajira Bound

Escape Challenge

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Bondage, Tied, Roped

Belt vs. rope bondage games from two sexy girl, Escape challenge...

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 644.2 MB

Download Escape Challenge

Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

19-year old Lina Roselina is a tiny teen from Belgium. She wanted to get tied up so bad, she has been emailing us for months. We finally got her to our studio and tied her in a reverse prayer, much to her surprise. She had never been in this position before (or in any proper rope bondage). Lina squirmed and tried to get out, but she couldn't. With a nice shiny ballgag added, Lina is just about as perfect as she can be! She will definitely be back!

Duration: 4:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14584kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 523.1 MB

Download Lina - tiny teen tries a reverse prayer

Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

It's Topless Thursday and Dave Gibson has stopped by to make sure we don't forget to observe it. I'm wearing a lavender satin blouse that buttons all the way up, gray skirt with big gray buttons, nude stockings with garters and silver high heels. He figures I can take a little break from my office duties to have a little bondage fun. He ties me with blue rope in a chest harness, arms behind my back and legs together on the ottoman in the living room. Dave gives me a thick matching blue cleave gag, so I am reduced to a soft mumble. Dave and Johnny sit back and watch me, eagerly waiting for me to do something interesting. When I fail to please them by doing anything remotely clever, Dave takes matters into his own hands. He unbuttons the top of my blouse and pulls down my bra, revealing my pert breasts. There....Now Thursday is looking up!

Duration: 5:25
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 11718kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download Lavender Secretary with Guest Rigger Dave Gibson

The Journalist Apprentice

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Lomp, when he isn't playing around with his favorites, is a businessman. He was visited by a 19-year-old journalist apprentice from a local newspaper in this capacity of his. Part1. : Alice can endure the whipping of her boobs surprisingly well. Unlike others, she doesn't start screaming even by the crocodile clamps. She wouldn't take off her pretty eyes full of hatred of Lomp, which makes the Master a bit uncertain.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Journalist Apprentice
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08639 секунды с 9 запросами