LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kinkybitesmen - Harder, Sir: Part Two RAW Malung

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Dillon Diaz, Tony Orlando
Genres: Anal, Bareback, BDSM, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, cum kissing, Deprivation, drool, Facial, Flogging, Gay, Hot Wax, Leather, Pain, Rimming
Video language: English
After a morning of sensory deprivation and heavy bondage, Tony Orlando is ready to get his holes filled. First up is Tony's pink wet mouth. Tony opens up wide for Dillon Diaz's rock hard cock. Drool drips from his chin as he slurps down every inch of his Sir's cock. Blindfolded and cock-focused, Tony yelps in surprise as Dillon drizzles hot wax all over his back. The pain spurs Tony on, making him hornier and hornier. Dillon's ready to fuck Tony's ass but first he decides clean off all that wax. He grabs a leather flogger and beats Tony until his ass is red and wax-free. Then he gets a taste of Tony's sweaty hole before sinking his cock in. Tony moans as his ass stretches to accommodate Dillon's big cock. Soon Dillon sets a brutal pace which has both men eager to cum. Finally Dillon blows a load all over Tony's face before leaning in to make out as his cum mingles in their mouths.
Format: mp4
Duration: 30:02
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2423kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 562.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Harder, Sir: Part Two RAW

Kinkybitesmen - Leo Forte and Draven Navarro: Pretty Please Fuck My Butt & Make Me Cum Lowder

Cast: Leo Forte, Draven Navarro
Genres: Dildo, Leather, muscular, Anal, BDSM, buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Paddle
Equipped with a variety of big, thick dildos, crops and paddles Leo Forte delivers some playful but unapologetic torment to his bound play thing Draven Navarro. Draven is wearing nothing but leather boots while his muscular body is accented with sleek black leather straps and buckles framing his firm ass and chest. He is tied up to an industrial contraption while Leo buries his face in Draven's butt crack and crops his sensitive ass until it turns red. Forte slides a butt plug in Draven's tight slut hole and makes him writhe and cry cry cry. He may be bawling and moaning but he is also thanking Leo for giving him just what he needs. After the butt plug Leo stuffs Draven's asshole with another long black dildo and pounds his hole until he's quaking and whimpering for more. 'Pretty please fuck my butt and make me cum', he begs. In the next position Navarro is on his back with his arms and legs tied back so everything is exposed. Mr Forte fucks and stretches Draven's butt with another fat dildo until he shoots his load. Thank you sir.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps

File size: 606.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Leo Forte and Draven Navarro: Pretty Please Fuck My Butt & Make Me Cum

Kinkybitesmen - Colby Jansen and Dillon Diaz: Stud Fucker RAW Chambersburg

Cast: Colby Jansen, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Anal, Bareback, BDSM, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, dungeon, Facial, Flogging, Gay, Handjob, Hot Wax, Leather, Leather Cuffs, muscular, Pain, harness, Stud
Dillon Diaz is naked on his back with his legs spread. He's blindfolded with his hands and thighs bound to a steel frame. Beefcake, Colby Jansen steps into the scene and grabs Dillon's hard cock and pulls on his tight balls. After that, Colby grabs his big leather flogger and goes to town on Dillon's meaty ass. Then he lights a candle and drips hot wax all over Dillon's chest and cock until he begs for mercy. Colby unleashes his hard cock and spreads Dillon's hole and sinks his cock deep inside and pounds the cum right out of him.
Duration: 29:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Colby Jansen and Dillon Diaz: Stud Fucker RAW

Rewarded Pleasant City

Cast: Max Carter ,Alex Riley
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Winner of gay v n's &best new comer&quot award, alex riley has been slaving away all day, cleaning the house till it's spotless, anxious to earn a raunchy reward from his master. When master max carter does come home, he gives the place a good once over, but is much more interested in getting to alex's award winning ass. What some may consider punishment, kinky boy riley considers pleasure; and, the rising super star slinks his sinewy body over max's well muscled thighs to receive a painfully pleasurable prize for a jack off worthy job well done.
Duration: 14:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 535.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rewarded

Lick My Boots Stateline

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Masters Vs Slaves
Genres: Fat Cock, Deep Throat, Sperm Eating, Sperm Sucking, Hunks, Bareback Sex, Masters, Slaves, Muscled Guys, Twinks, Rimming, Verbal Humilation, Uncut dicks
It's time again for masters and slaves in bareback action. Lick my boots and give me your ass.
These hot euro master hunks love it to use slutty bottoms and fuck them bareback. Hot fuck scenes, big cocks
and nice asses is what we serve you in this kinky title.
Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 1:29:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 1500kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lick My Boots

Kinkybitesmen - Raw Indulgence: Chris Damned and Johnny B. Ridgeley

Cast: Chris Damned, Johnny B
Genres: top, Hood, Tattoo, Gay, Rope Bondage, Caning, Clothespins, Bareback, Nipple Torment, Kinky, Mask, Deepthroat, Foot Worship
Tattooed hottie, Chris Damned has the handsome and lean Johnny B. lying on his back, bound with rope to an all black table. Both wearing only black jocks. Chris shoves an apple in his mouth to shut him up. Chris smacks Johnny's balls and puts clothes-pins on his arms, nipples, and his sack. Chris smacks him with a cane and climbs on top of the table for a sixty-nine suck off. Johnny's throat gets stuffed with Chris' girthy cock while Chris helps himself to a mouthful of Johnny's delicious dick. After that, Johnny gets soaked in piss and then fucked raw from behind. Chris flips him over and fucks the cum right out of Johnny.
Duration: 38:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps

File size: 719.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Raw Indulgence: Chris Damned and Johnny B.

Pierce Paris Challenges Kaden Alexander Raseiniai

Cast: Kaden Alexander ,Pierce Paris
Genres: 69 Position ,foreskin ,Stud ,Blowjob ,Humiliation ,remastered ,big dick ,Jockstrap ,muscular ,BDSM
KinkMen Classics presents hot boy next door, Pierce Paris (Hartman) stepping onto the mat for the first time, going toe to toe with stud Kaden Alexander. Kaden is riding the high of winning his first victory and doesn’t plan on letting Pierce get in the way of that. Pierce may not have formal training, but with his superior size and extended reach, he plans on tangling up his opponent and giving him another devastating loss. Will the newcomer prove himself on the mat and completely humiliate his opponent? Or will he suffer a rough ground ‘n pound before getting a face full of thick cum?
Duration: 36:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9651kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pierce Paris Challenges Kaden Alexander

Время генерации страницы 0.09414 секунды с 9 запросами