LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kinkybitesmen - Raw Indulgence: Chris Damned and Johnny B. Santa

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Chris Damned, Johnny B
Genres: top, Hood, Tattoo, Gay, Rope Bondage, Caning, Clothespins, Bareback, Nipple Torment, Kinky, Mask, Deepthroat, Foot Worship
Video language: English
Tattooed hottie, Chris Damned has the handsome and lean Johnny B. lying on his back, bound with rope to an all black table. Both wearing only black jocks. Chris shoves an apple in his mouth to shut him up. Chris smacks Johnny's balls and puts clothes-pins on his arms, nipples, and his sack. Chris smacks him with a cane and climbs on top of the table for a sixty-nine suck off. Johnny's throat gets stuffed with Chris' girthy cock while Chris helps himself to a mouthful of Johnny's delicious dick. After that, Johnny gets soaked in piss and then fucked raw from behind. Chris flips him over and fucks the cum right out of Johnny.
Format: mp4
Duration: 38:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 719.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Raw Indulgence: Chris Damned and Johnny B.

The Last Rose, Scene 1 Kenoza Lake

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Masturbation
“When I first started this journey I knew who I was. That’s changed a few times since then. But now I have the biggest puzzle of all; who am I? Where do I go? I guess that depends entirely on where I want to be.” - Ryan Rose At a turning point and tormented by an uncertain future, Ryan Rose follows his Instagram obsession Alam Wernik to Prague. Through the eye of his camera lens he stalks the young social media star who seems to have a fondness for roses and handsome European men. Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?
Duration: 34:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3634kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Rose, Scene 1

Make Me Your Cum Sock Richland Center

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
Shane Cook is horny in the frat house and needs to rub one out, so he does...in a sock. Being the mischievous frat bro that he is, Shane then uses his cum sock to torment Justin Matthews--who was stupid enough to rest in the commons room! Rookie mistake. Justin lets Shane know that if he wants a place to cum that isn't a sock, he can always remember the frat is full of asses. Shane gets the hint and bangs his frat bro out.
Duration: 32:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5321kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Make Me Your Cum Sock

Kinkybitesmen - No Pain No Gain: Vincent O'Reilly Takes Pierce Paris' Monster Cock Glarus

Cast: Pierce Paris, Vincent O'Reilly
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Bareback, big dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Flogging, Gag, Muscle, Nipple Clamps, Paddle, Pain, Rope Bondage, Spanking
Vincent O'Reilly signed up to work out with trainer Pierce Paris but once he catches a glance at Pierce's massive cock he has other things on his mind. At the start of their session, Pierce is eager to train his latest recruit, but his enthusiasm wanes as he realizes Vincent just isn't interested in putting in the work. Vincent is mouthy and lazy and finally Pierce has enough and throws Vincent over his shoulder to teach him a lesson. He ties Vincent up and torments his sensitive nipples. He flogs Vincent's cute ass until Vincent agrees to behave. Vincent moans as Pierce's cock stretches his tight hole open. Eventually Vincent takes every inch of his trainer's huge dick and begs for more.
Duration: 33:12
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2425kbps

File size: 621.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - No Pain No Gain: Vincent O'Reilly Takes Pierce Paris' Monster Cock

Kinkybitesmen - Savage Cock: Dale Savage Torments and Fucks Micah Martinez - RAW Itagui

Cast: Micah Martinez, Dale Savage
Genres: aggressive blowjob, Anal, Ass To Mouth, Bareback, Blowjob, Bondage, Boot, Boot Worship, Cage, Caning, Clover Clamps, Corporal Punishment, Deepthroat, Domination, Gay, harness, Kinky, Leather, muscular, Oral Sex, Pain, shoe licking, Submission, submissive,
Micah Martinez is completely naked in a cage with a raging hard on. Dale Savage has some kinky ideas about what he wants from his plaything so he starts with the zapper on Micah's most sensitive parts. Dale overwhelms Micah with quick, hot bursts of electricity on his muscular chest, his balls, tongue and ass. Then out of the cage with wrists tied behind his back Dale attaches several tight clover clamps to Micah's balls and then canes his thighs and ass causing him to yowl in pain with every strike of the rod. Mr. Savage then crams his cock in Micah's mouth and deep throat fucks him until he is gagging and drooling all over his dick. With his wet slippery cock Dale savagely fucks Micah's tight hole. He pounds that ass deep and hard and then blows his load on Micah's face. Micah did such a good job pleasing Mr Savage now its his turn to get off. Dale sits back while Micah cleans his dirty leather boots and stroking his big, hard dick shoots his hot cum far and wide.
Duration: 32:50
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2427kbps

File size: 615.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Savage Cock: Dale Savage Torments and Fucks Micah Martinez - RAW

Session 66 - Humiliating Gob And Snot Chokers Holder

Genres: Gay BDSM, Oral/Anal Sex, Group, Cum Eating, Punishment, Humiliation, Pissing, Spanking, Cumshot
Gripping jason's head Billy jabs his hips forward, pushing more of his fattening cock into the sub's mouth. It's only a matter of time before an athletic young lad like Billy is sporting a stiff cock from all the sloppy oral attention his dick is getting...
Guy is much more brutal, pushing his thick college cock down jason's throat, choking the sub, making his eyes go and teary from the rough oral assault. Guy pinches jason's nose as he continues to thrust, gagging the bottom with his engorged penis...
Choking on a handsome Master's thick hard prick could be seen as a reward rather than a torment, so two full snot rockets delivered directly into the sub's face and mouth remind him he is their bitch...
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:49
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2448kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 236.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Session 66 - Humiliating Gob And Snot Chokers

Kinkybitesmen - Leo Forte and Draven Navarro: Pretty Please Fuck My Butt & Make Me Cum Santiago de Compostela

Cast: Leo Forte, Draven Navarro
Genres: Dildo, Leather, muscular, Anal, BDSM, buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Paddle
Equipped with a variety of big, thick dildos, crops and paddles Leo Forte delivers some playful but unapologetic torment to his bound play thing Draven Navarro. Draven is wearing nothing but leather boots while his muscular body is accented with sleek black leather straps and buckles framing his firm ass and chest. He is tied up to an industrial contraption while Leo buries his face in Draven's butt crack and crops his sensitive ass until it turns red. Forte slides a butt plug in Draven's tight slut hole and makes him writhe and cry cry cry. He may be bawling and moaning but he is also thanking Leo for giving him just what he needs. After the butt plug Leo stuffs Draven's asshole with another long black dildo and pounds his hole until he's quaking and whimpering for more. 'Pretty please fuck my butt and make me cum', he begs. In the next position Navarro is on his back with his arms and legs tied back so everything is exposed. Mr Forte fucks and stretches Draven's butt with another fat dildo until he shoots his load. Thank you sir.
Duration: 32:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2414kbps

File size: 606.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Leo Forte and Draven Navarro: Pretty Please Fuck My Butt & Make Me Cum

Время генерации страницы 0.16529 секунды с 9 запросами