LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Kinkybitesmen - Colby Jansen and Dillon Diaz: Stud Fucker RAW Keelung City

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Kinkybitesmen
Cast: Colby Jansen, Dillon Diaz
Genres: Anal, Bareback, BDSM, Blindfold, Blowjob, Bondage, dungeon, Facial, Flogging, Gay, Handjob, Hot Wax, Leather, Leather Cuffs, muscular, Pain, harness, Stud
Video language: English
Dillon Diaz is naked on his back with his legs spread. He's blindfolded with his hands and thighs bound to a steel frame. Beefcake, Colby Jansen steps into the scene and grabs Dillon's hard cock and pulls on his tight balls. After that, Colby grabs his big leather flogger and goes to town on Dillon's meaty ass. Then he lights a candle and drips hot wax all over Dillon's chest and cock until he begs for mercy. Colby unleashes his hard cock and spreads Dillon's hole and sinks his cock deep inside and pounds the cum right out of him.
Format: mp4
Duration: 29:59
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2418kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 560.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kinkybitesmen - Colby Jansen and Dillon Diaz: Stud Fucker RAW

Kayden Daniels ,Riley Finn - Kayden Daniels & Riley Finn New Blaine

Cast: Kayden Daniels ,Riley Finn
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
Young guys Kayden Daniels ,Riley Finn get fucked in the mouth and ass with their big and thick dicks in this video compilation!!!!
Duration: 21:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 416.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Kayden Daniels ,Riley Finn - Kayden Daniels & Riley Finn

Body Heat North Boston

Cast: Landon Vega ,Angel Rivera
Genres: Bareback , Teen Gay , Anal Gay ,Cum Gay
North carolina native landon vega is flirting with hot blooded angel rivera from texas, chatting about snow and the weather all the while inching closer towards one another. Rivera's game is on and the latin lust bunny takes the bait saying, "you look like you could use some warming up" and invites vega to his place. The heat is on the moment these two hot latins connect, pulling at each other's clothes and playing a tasty game of tonsil hockey. Angel sets his sites on landon's love lance and doesn't loose his laser focus once he wraps his warm mouth around the monster. He caresses the king sized cock with gulping good care, eating every inch and even giving the kid's cock a kiss on the head like he's finally found the one! (or at least the one for tonight!) vega returns the favor to see what rivera is rockin' and finds out the boy is also gifted at each end! Vega asks the boy to hop on for a raw ride and quickly learns rivera is no novice cock rider. He bounces on vega's big bone and looks beautiful doing it! The boys flip flop with a spanking in between as landon's lovely ass eats every inch of rivera's big rig. Angel slams his bareback bone up into his conquest, owning landon's loins with every loud smack. The teamwork continues as the guys flip once more with rivera getting railed legs in the air. Angel's hedonistic head is thrown back in complete ecstasy while he wraps his hand around his pleasure piece to enjoy the fucking to the fullest. His big balls snuggle up towards his throbbing cock and rivera explodes in a river of pleasure all over his perfect, smooth six pack. Afterwords, he just keeps taking it much to landon's liking! Vega keeps on slamming the spent sex pot until he aims his humongous hog at angel's amazing ass. The big boy shoots all over angel, covering his balls and smooth hole with fresh cream before shoving his schlong back inside the boy and planting a kiss on that pretty face of his.
Duration: 19:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 719.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Body Heat

2Eme Sous Sol Big Falls

Release Year: 1988
Studio: Cadinot, French Art
Genres: Gay, Bisexual, Retro, Bareback, Fisting, Interracial, Big Dicks, Group, Orgy, Toys, Double Toys, Masturbation, Anal Masturbation, Ass Play, Ass Licking, Anal, Oral, All Sex
Known as everything from Deuxieme Sous-Sol to the unwieldy 2Eme Sous-Sol to its "Americanized" title Street Smart, this Cadinot effort is worth a revisit. They're hot, they're shady, they're twinkishly handsome, they're hung, they're street smart. These sexy French toughs know how to work the streets of Paris to get whatever they want... and what they want most is sex - and is not out of the question.
Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:17
Video: 576x400, DivX 5, 1039kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 716.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 2Eme Sous Sol

Pantheon - Rock, Paper, Dick Ohara

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob
Sometimes it's best to let chance decide your fate. These 10 hot daddies do just that with a game of Rock, Paper, Dick. Guess what wins?! First, sexy, lean and furry daddy Kev Inspiring gives hot bottom Ryan Finch a sensual massage that makes Ryan moan and squirm.
Duration: 1:38:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5847kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pantheon - Rock, Paper, Dick

Bring Me A Boy - Den Fitness and Alpan Stone Katerini

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Bring Me A Boy
Cast: Den Fitness, Alpan Stone
Genres: anal, bareback, gay, oral
There is nothing like a good jerk-off session when you think you are alone. Problem is, my stepson, Alpan, did not know I was coming home from the gym and would not be out long. I walked in, and there he was, his big dick in his hand. I stood by the door, watching him before joining him on the couch. Jerking off side by side with my stepson was really hot, but having him sucking my cock was better, and he never disappoints. He loves circling his tongue around the head of my dick, and I love when he does it. But I love getting my lips wrapped around his cock and my tongue on his sweet pucker, especially before I fuck it. And that's what I did. His hole felt great, and I know Alpan loves when I'm inside of him. His huge cumshot on the couch was proof enough of that.
Duration: 21:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 800.3 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bring Me A Boy - Den Fitness and Alpan Stone

Hot Fucking of Ricky Decker & Xander Pax Perry 1080p Emei Shan

Cast: Ricky Decker, Xander Pax Perry
Genres: Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Bareback
Ricky is such a pro! After a bit of rest, Xander was ready to take on another thick cock. This time, they work the stairway, and use it brilliantly. Ricky unloads all over and in Xander's hole, then fucks the cum out of Xander. Xander unloads, his cum hitting the railing. Like a good boy, Xander cleans up his mess, licking his cum from the railing.
Duration: 16:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7985kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 957.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Fucking of Ricky Decker & Xander Pax Perry 1080p

Время генерации страницы 0.16149 секунды с 9 запросами