View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 08:19 AM   #19276
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Cute local girl applies to hogtied, 4 hours later she is ...

Cute local girl applies to hogtied, 4 hours later she is bound

Cast: Alyssa
Genres: Straight ,Tattoo ,Gag ,Ball Gag ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Fingering ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Submission
Video language: English

Welcome Alyssa to Hogtied. Alyssa applied to model at 9am. 2 hours later she was here for an "interview". 2 hours after that she was bound, naked, and being tormented in a dirty basement.
We found out early that the ropes made her pussy wet, so we decided to see just how much this sex-hungry bondage whore could handle. We gave her lots of massive orgasms, the kind that leave girls' clits so oversensitive that you can rip as many painful orgasms from her helpless body as you like. Aren't those the best kind?

Format: mp4
Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cute local girl applies to hogtied, 4 hours later she is bound

Jenni C - gymnast in ropes

Gorgeous Jenni Czech is back again and this time she is wearing something very special: her purple shiny gymnast outfit! Soooo shiny! Jenni Czech is a very flexible girl, and we love her nice muscular legs so we decide to tie her upper body only, to see those beautiful legs struggling and kicking around! Jenni is also wearing her ballet flats, by special member request! If you have a member request, don't hesitate to send it in!!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11690kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 353.7 MB

Download Jenni C - gymnast in ropes

Diary Of Abduction

Release Year: 2024

Master Snaurg captures Wednesday and brings her to his lair so he can tie her up and torments her then leaves her in a suspension when he's done.
Soo Coxxann has her turn with Wednesday, she straps her on to a bed post where Coxxann flogs her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:48
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Diary Of Abduction

Jackie Bound part 131

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Jackie Bound part 131

Aubry fuck

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bdsm, Gags

Slave sexy girl extreme punish bondage tied on bed from gf action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:05
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 2010kbps
Audio: 212kbps

File size: 148.9 MB

Download Aubry fuck
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.16637 секунды с 9 запросами