View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:39 AM   #2500
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 18 Selawik

Hand, paddles, and straps with a lot of nudity and embarrassing positions.
Format: mp4
Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 4.5 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 18

RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 24 Lake Orion

This videos has a little bit of everything including, OTK handspankings, strappings, and wooden paddles. More than half the scenes involve fully naked punishments.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 24

RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 05 Evergreen

Most scenes feature the heavy use of the hand, as well as some wooden spoon spankings. If you love to see a young lady have her pants and panties lowered and then be pulled over the knees for a disciplinary spanking that she will never forget… look no further.

Total size: 4.4 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 05

RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 11 Eudora

Having a young lady present herself on all fours, well...it serves both purposes. She feels very exposed and vulnerable, yet it presents her bottom in the perfect manner for the most effective application of much needed discipline.

Total size: 5.1 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 11

Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1 Bon Wier

Jolie wants to be a FutileStruggles model, so as usual, I run her through a little test shoot. She is spanked, gagged, manhandled, and tightly bound. I start by tying a rope around her neck and tying it overhead to keep her where I want her. She starts off a little feisty. I smack her ass and tell her not to fight me and she quickly realizes that that would be in her best interest. I smack her ass again, before grabbing one of her massive tits through her sweater and turning her around. I smack her ass again. I grope her tits through her soft fuzzy sweater before pulling them out. I grab some rope and start the binding her. I start with a waist and crotchrope. More rope is tied under her ass cheeks. I then continue adding bands of cinched rope down her legs. Jolie makes great sexy facial expressions as she's being bound. Once I get to her knees, I stop. I want to smack her ass again now that she is roped. I turn her around and start smacking her ass hard. Jolie has a nice ass, but a little rope makes it even better! I remove her neck rope and pull up a chair for Jolie. This is where Part 1 ends.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 773.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jolie Rain's Test - Part 1

RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 07 Berrysburg

This brand new video features one of our newest models Lynn. She is new to the scene, but very much into spanking as a punishment.

Total size: 3.9 GB in 50 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: RealSpankingsInstitute 2017-2023 videos, part 07

Fragile sub returns home part 1 Orrum

Release Year: 2024
Cast: kate bootal
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English
Talented master Dr. Lomp has captured one of his former girls, Kate Bootal. Experienced sub seems eager to remember her old times, and ready to serve her master with all her being again. Although she is hesitant to face a tough torment at the beginning, her weakness will surely make you enjoy her sessions more. While testing her, Dr. Lomp will secure her waists and neck through the stocks, which will cause the poor girl not be able to escape from the pain. She will taste the unbearable electro pain right on her sweet pussy and hot small tits. It will take some time for Kate Bootal to catch her former fitness, and now you watch and enjoy her slowly getting used to suffering on a barbed path, prepared by Dr. Lomp.
Duration: 20:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12286kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fragile sub returns home part 1
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.15431 секунды с 9 запросами