View Single Post
Old 04-20-2024, 06:09 AM   #23032
WSRehiyuj

Поблагодарили 322 раз(а) в 322 сообщениях

All my threads

WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.WSRehiyuj Его слова почти никогда не обсуждается.

Jay Bank Presents - Eva Fay DAP DP Muskegon

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Jay Bank Presents
Cast: Jay Bank, Asia Rivera
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Teen, Toys, Old Young, Petite, Asian, Interracial, Blowjob, Creampie, Reality, Amateur, Gonzo, Oil, shaved pussy, straight, knee socks, pussy eating
Video language: English
Hello Everyone! Creampie Scene vol.21-27 features the glorious Chinese Asian (then 19yo) Asia Rivera when she had just started shooting videos.
Format: mp4
Duration: 46:01
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 14649kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 4.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jay Bank Presents - Eva Fay DAP DP

April Dawn Zundert

Cast: April Dawn
Genres: 1st IR Rimming, Barely Legal, Big Booty, Cum In Mouth, Deepthroat, Face Slapping, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Messy, Phat Ass, Puke, Rimming, Rough Face Fucking, Taboo, Teenagers
April is soooooo sick of high school! Every freaking day some annoying teacher, security guard or administrator finds a way to bother her! Its so unfair! They don't pick on the other students like they do her! April doesn't know what it is about her that is making everybody want to fuck with her!
She's been sent home for talking back, for coming late, because a teacher she was cheating, and for FARRRR too many dress code violations!!! Omg! More violations than she can count!
And today she got dress code violation because her dress is too short! Even though other girls come to school dressed like whores every day, when April decides to wear a short dress, the teachers and principal look at her and talk to her like shes some kind of slut! Which is soooooo offensive because April has never, ever had sex with a boy! She's a good girl!
Now normally April would raise a fuss. She thinks it's super sexist that she gets singled out. Its not her fault shes in high school with over 40 inches of ass and big...juicy double ds! But this is her 4th violation in 2 weeks! Her parents chewed her ass out after the 3rd one and threatened her with all sorts of horrible things if she got another!
So yeah...her parents find out about this one! So rather than going home, April is going to go to her friend Brianna's house. Brianna is a year ahead of April and already graduated, so she should be home...but when April gets there, Brianna isn't there...but her Branden is. April likes Branden... because hes a good listener and he's always paid a lot of attention to her! Brianna has told April about some of the weird stuff Branden is into but April doesn't believe her. No one could possibly be kinky and sadistic!
As April vents to Branden about how unfair everyone is, she doesn't notice Brandens dick growing in his shorts. Aprils dress IS too short...half of her phat, juicy young high school booty is hanging out...a booty that Branden has wanted for . And with his and parents not home for hours...Branden is determined to get what he wants out of young, busty, voluptuous April.
Duration: 36:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12653kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: April Dawn

1.50m petite latina Jasmine Santanna assfucked & DAP'ed by huge cocks Kaylor

Cast: Jasmine Santanna
Genres: Orgy, Gangbang, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex ,Anal , DAP, IR, BBC, Model, Petite, Cute
Sophisticated skinny babe Jasmine Santanna loves to fuck with many guys at the same time. They intense fuck her tight holes with fantastic double anal penetration!
Duration: 45:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7159kbps
Audio: 206kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 1.50m petite latina Jasmine Santanna assfucked & DAP'ed by huge cocks

21 years lola morango gets her ass fucked Almere

Studio: AnalVids
21 years white Brazilian barbie, Lola Morango gets her ass fucked by big black cock - Anal, IR, 0% pussy!
Duration: 45:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6689kbps
Audio: 198kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21 years lola morango gets her ass fucked

Cocksucking Al El Verano

Release Year: 2008
Studio: Jan B Productions
Cast: Al, Jan B
Genres: Bisex, Oral,Cuckold
Jan has not finished with her wimpy husband, Al, yet! She tried to be a faithful wife but, his ipetence in the bedroom leaves her no alternative but to continue to see her black lover. If Al doesn't like it, he can get the fuck out!Ales home to find Jan in her lover's arms & begs her to stop. Jan says it's her lover or a divorce. Al begs her to stay; he will do anything she wants if she'd only stay! Jan figures he does pay the bills, so let him prove it.She orders him to strip, get on his knees and beg. She orders him to crawl to the kitchen & make her lover a . He is scolded for a poor job. She orders him to help her & her lover disrobe while being humiliating him for being a wimp. Jen decides her black lover needs some good old fashioned head & orders Al to do the honors!! That's right she makes Al suck her lovers cock to make him erect for Jan to enjoy. She his head down that long cock & orders him to suck! Al has no choice.Jan is ready to be fucked she orders Al to take her lover's cock in his hand, open her pussy and insert that long hard black cock into her pink hot cunt. They make love & he explodes into her pussy & Jan orders Al to clean up the dripping cock. Al licks the juices from his cock. Jan goes to dining room, sits on platter & tells cuckold Al his dinner is served!
Format: avi
Duration: 45:30
Video: 480x360, DivX 4, 1172kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 413.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Cocksucking Al

Scarlett Page - Maid Takes Big Dick (2024) Nakorn Panom

Cast: Scarlett Page
Genres: Interracial
I needed a maid to help clean around the house and the agency sent a really hot and cute girl to come in and clean. Her name is Scarlett Page, she has the most gorgeous face and amazing body. I offered her a lot more money to clean in the nude. She is a little hesitant at first, but seeing how much money she is getting for the job she begins to get nude. From there, I take off my pants and begin to stroke my huge cock. While she is cleaning, she sees me and is shocked by what she sees. But I offer her even more money and she gets on her knees and begins to suck on my cock. From there, she gets fucked from all postions until I cum all over her face.
Duration: 54:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 45kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Scarlett Page - Maid Takes Big Dick (2024)

Karen Louise is a curvy British MILF that is in need of a big black cock Dumas

Cast: Karen Louise (EU) (47) & Mr. Longwood (44)
Genres: BBC, BBW, Big Ass, Big Cock, Blowjob, Cunnilingus, Creampie, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Interracial, MILF, Mature, Shaved, All Se
Hot Milf Karen Louise (EU) (47) & Mr. Longwood (44) is getting away from it all. She gets naked and starts masturbating on her couch, when she finds a vibrating friend to help her climax. And she is getting ready for a hard cock inside her nasty holes
Duration: 1:00:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7104kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Karen Louise is a curvy British MILF that is in need of a big black cock
WSRehiyuj is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.02468 секунды с 9 запросами