View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 04:30 PM   #647
LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Hot Uncut Sailor is Tied Up and Edged During Fleet Week! Put in Bay

Cast: Kaden Alexander
Genres: unshaved ,foreskin ,switch ,Bondage ,Blowjob ,Edging ,Dildo ,big dick ,BDSM ,Uncircumcised
Video language: English
It’s fleet week, the planes are roaring through the city, and all the Doms are hungry for cute sailors to tie up and edge - and one handsome, hung seaman falls prey to their twisted whims! First he is bound and suspended in the doorframe of the open, airy bathroom, stripped down to only his hot leather boots and given some deliciously sloppy head and tormented with a pair of hitachis until he is sweating, drooling and teetering on the edge of climax. Next our Doms strap their helpless captive in an open stall door and play with his gorgeous tight asshole while he struggles and begs for release… after another messy blowjob he finally gets to blow his massive load all over one of his captors and is left stranded and naked for his fellow shipmates to discover - if they ever do!
Format: mp4
Duration: 31:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hot Uncut Sailor is Tied Up and Edged During Fleet Week!

Perverted Butcher torments and abuses his handsome captive Slab Fork

Cast: Kyler Ash ,Trenton Ducati
Genres: muscular ,Blonde ,Domination ,versatile ,switch ,Rimming ,Bondage ,Pet Play ,Corporal Punishment ,Anal
Kyler Ash awakens to find himself tied to a meat hook in Trenton Ducati’s lair. Trenton comes towards his new sex slave to see what kind of meat he’s packing. Trenton lets loose Kyler’s thick cock, and slides it down his throat. Kyler sways in the air, begging to cum. Trenton instead takes Kyler off the meathook, and slams him onto a pile of meat. Trenton pulls out his throbbing dick, and rams it up Kyler’s tight hole. Trenton leaves his mew meat locked in a cage for a while, before taking him out for a quick walk using a chain leash and zapper as incentive. Trenton leads his pet over to the meat cleansing station, where he makes Kyler lick his cock clean before chaining him to the ceiling and brutally flogging him. Trenton’s flogger freshly tenderizes Kyler. Kyler is packed in a Maxcita sleep sack, while electricity is sent through his cock and nipples. The electric current hardens Kyler’s cock while the rest of his body tingles with anticipation. Trenton decides it is time to open up Kyler’s asshole, and sticks an electrified butt plug in to soften the little hole up. Kyler’s ass is finally ready for Trenton’s big cock. Trenton fucks the cum out of Kyler, and then pulls out his cock, and showers his hot load all over Kyler’s face.
Duration: 55:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Perverted Butcher torments and abuses his handsome captive

The Last Rose, Scene 2 Braidwood

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dicks, Blowjob, Cumshots
“When I first started this journey I knew who I was. That’s changed a few times since then. But now I have the biggest puzzle of all; who am I? Where do I go? I guess that depends entirely on where I want to be.” - Ryan Rose At a turning point and tormented by an uncertain future, Ryan Rose follows his Instagram obsession Alam Wernik to Prague. Through the eye of his camera lens he stalks the young social media star who seems to have a fondness for roses and handsome European men. Ryan often finds himself distracted by beautiful faces, chiseled bodies, and enormous uncut cocks, but the sight of a single rose always brings him back to Alam, his main obsession. Will Ryan find true love in Prague or will he move onto the next chapter of his life and pass Alam The Last Rose?
Duration: 43:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The Last Rose, Scene 2

Jessie Colter's Nightmare Tasley

Cast: Jessie Colter ,Van Darkholme
Genres: the wall ,top ,Asian ,brunet ,black hair ,Chains ,unshaved ,Corporal Punishment ,Athletic ,Stud
The Wall: Jessie Colter is bound in chains as he’s stripped naked and Van beats him down. After enduring Van’s punches. Jessie feels the sting of the flogger as he’s mercilessly beaten again. The Pit: Bound in leather with a ball gag in his mouth, Jessie breathes through the pain of the bamboo cane smacking against his skin. Jessie’s gag is removed as he endures an intense flogging once more. The Water Chamber: Clothespins are clipped all over Jessie’s body as water blasts him. He screams at the top of his lungs as the water sprays against the clothespins pinching his skin. With a chained collar pulling on his neck, Jessie’s challenged to ride the Sybian and milk a load out of his cock after all of his torment.
Duration: 58:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Jessie Colter's Nightmare

Время генерации страницы 0.32344 секунды с 9 запросами