View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 04:03 PM   #19260
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Rebel Gets a Reward (480p,720p,1080p)

Rebel Gets a Reward (480p,720p,1080p)

Cast: Charlotte Sartre, Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Torture

And now we have the completion of Rebel's latest mega-series at the Assylum. In the last session from her recent visit, Dr. Mercies and Charlotte Sartre gave Rebel a reward for her submission. Charlotte fucked Rebel's pussy with a strapon while Rebel ate the doctor's ass. Rebel was permitted to cum with her tongue in its proper place, before she was served a final cumload from the doctor for her to snort into her little piggie snout. This session is on the lighter side but was good fun for all.

Total size: 1.6 GB in 3 files.

Download Rebel Gets a Reward (480p,720p,1080p)

Inverted Chair Hogtie

Mina is wearing her sheer bodysuit, pantyhose, a tight leather corset, and ballet boots. She is bound tightly in a leather zipper armbinder, gagged with a harness ballgag, and then she is secured in an inverted hogtie lying on her back on a chair. A very tough position, her harness gag is pulled back and belted to the chair so she is unable to pull her head up. The Doxy magic wand makes an appearance in the final 10 minutes and Mina is brought to orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 162kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Inverted Chair Hogtie

Better Than Chocolate Part 1

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Pantyhose fans will love this tape - featuring our most requested models bound, gagged, restrained, hooded, and blinfolded in and with nylon pantyhose. Hose-hoods, collars, nylon mouth stuffing, and more highlight this pantyhose compilation video. Rhiannon is bound to a stool, hooded and bishop-gagged, then is ringagged and hooded with tape over the hood and ring!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:55:47
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 761kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 814.7 MB

Download Better Than Chocolate Part 1

Happy New Year 2016

It's New Years Eve, the tree is stil up all dressed in silver and gold, my silver minidress is calling me from my closet. So, it's time to celebrate. While waiting for the ball to drop, and pondering the meaning of a ball dropping on New Years, Johnny makes good use of the background. I mean, this all goes away tomorrow. He pulls out the metal cuffs, metal collar, metal spreader bar....whewie! That's alot of metal! I flip back and forth on my silver gemstoned high heels when I realize what he has in mind. Johnny secures the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, and collar around my neck. Then, he attaches both ankle cuffs to one metal spreader bar and the wrists cuffs to the other spreader bar behind my head. There....standing in a strappado in front of the Christmas tree, I look divine. But, I realize one thing is missing just as I see Johnny striding towards me with silver duct tape. That's right a heavy dose of tape over my mouth should keep me from pleading to get away before midnight!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:17
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2091kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 103.6 MB

Download Happy New Year 2016

Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

Cast: Kaci Star
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Kaci Star comes to Kink for her first bondage shoot ever, but begins to change her mind while she is in the greenroom. As she goes to phone her agent and call the whole the off the boys hear her talking and decide to take her fate into their own hands. In one fowl swoop they have her up off the ground and down the stairs onto set. They cuff her hands behind her back and her legs together at the ankles. Then they proceed to fuck her face, pussy, and ass until she is cumming uncontrollably! In the end, I think she'll be pleased she had no choice in the matter.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.8 MB

Download Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.08392 секунды с 9 запросами