LMChallea

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

LMChallea Непонятно, что и думать...

Fuck After My Workout - Mika Ayden and David Hollister Norden

Release Year: 2024
Studio: MikaAyden
Cast: Mika Ayden, David Hollister
Genres: Oral/Anal Sex, Freshmen, Amateurs, Muscle Men, Massage, Straight Men, Tattoos
Video language: English
I do my daily training when I have the feeling of being observed... Behind a bush, I see David, who you already know (There are some videos with him on my page). I don't know if he was waiting for me to vacate the place or if he just likes to ogle the guys training. I suggest him to train with me... he sits down on the weight bench and I show him a first exercise. Voluntarily, I place my cock (tight in my lycra shorts) just above his head while he performs the exercise... I offer him some water... He drinks and spills it on himself, I wipe it up with my hands... he seems to appreciate it and touches my body in turn... He seems very impressed by my muscles! So impressed that he lick them! I let him do it... We kiss... I show him my muscular buttocks... He caresses them... kisses them... He shows me his... He takes out his cock and I jerk both our cocks at the same time... He's hard so I get on my knees to suck him... in deep throat... He fucks me on all fours on the weight bench... Then on back... And in other positions! David Cum on my Abs! Yummy! You want to see? W/ David Hollister
Format: mp4
Duration: 20:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6167kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 941.0 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fuck After My Workout - Mika Ayden and David Hollister

Fistpack vol.24 the best of François Sagat Fisting Girard

Release Year: 2009
Studio: Fisting Central, Raging Stallion Studios
Cast: Francois Sagat, Alex Corsi, Matthieu Paris, Sean Harris, Taurus Dean
Genres: Compilation, Oral, Anal Sex, Fisting, Muscle Men, Hairy, Dildos, Fetish: Leather, Watersports, Group Sex, Outdoor Sex, Rimming, Tattoos, Threesomes
The very best Francois Sagat fisting scenes from Stretch, Best in Hole, Twist My Arm, Elbow Room, and Hole Sweet Hole.
All handpicked by Chris Ward.
Format: avi
Duration: 2:39:27
Video: 720x544, DivX 5, 1548kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Fistpack vol.24 the best of François Sagat Fisting

Downsizing Rohrersville

Cast: Chad Rock ,Spencer Reed ,Jason Miller ,Van Darkholme
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Submission ,Slave ,black hair ,Tattoo ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,muscular ,Blowjob ,Athletic
The House has too many slaves. With the bad economy, Spencer Reed and Van Darkholme feel it’s best to downsize their herd. Either slave boy Jason Miller or Chad Rock has to go. Spencer and Van have to make a tough decision… which boy worth keeping and which boy need to get on the bus and go back home.
Duration: 1:18:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Downsizing

Hard Tools Dormansville

Release Year: 2023
Genres: Gay, Hardcore, Bareback
Tattooed muscle gay Niko Demon awesome hardcore anal fucked action.
Duration: 25:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9692kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hard Tools

The policeman fucks with our creepy janitor Brookport

Cast: Brenn Wyson ,Ned Mayhem
Genres: Tattoo ,Kinky ,versatile ,unshaved ,switch ,Rimming ,Submission ,Humiliation ,Anal ,Corporal Punishment
Officer Ned is looking into several complaints about a creepy janitor at the junior college. Bursting into Brenn’s basement living quarters, He catches the janitor Brenn Wyson with all of his kinky paraphernalia. Ned calls in for backup but radio signals can not travel in the bowels of this basement. Brenn shouts out several smart remarks and Ned takes the law into his own hands. Ned uses Brenn’s electricity toys on him and watches Brenn screams in agony. It’s not over. Brenn breaks free and puts officer Ned to bed. He turns Ned’s ass into hamburger with the flogger and fucks the daylight out him afterward.
Duration: 55:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: The policeman fucks with our creepy janitor

Hole Scene 3 Gheens

Release Year: 2024
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots
Jesse Santana is splayed out on the prison bed and wrapped in red plastic. His ass is raised and immobilized. There's a man standing nearby, also encased in plastic. His cock is erect due to the intense need to fuck the ass before him. The standing man claws away the plastic. It's Mitchell Rock, a stud of behemoth musculature and bright tattoos. He crosses to the ass that's beckoning. Shredding the plastic, he grabs a cheek in each hand and begins to feed.
Duration: 25:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6537kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hole Scene 3

Rocco Steele and Joseph Rough Dividing Creek

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RawFuckClub
Cast: Rocco Steele Joseph Rough
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Rimming, Muscles, Tattoos,
Horse-hung top Rocco Steele is back and this time, he gets a chance to dominate and destroy sexy bottom Joseph Rough with his huge cock in a scene packed to the brim with non-stop raw action.
Duration: 30:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2601kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 602.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Rocco Steele and Joseph Rough

Время генерации страницы 0.03795 секунды с 9 запросами