View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 02:30 PM   #19257
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving

I find Thanksgiving to be such an odd celebration. I can't quite understand why the indians would break bread and share their harvest with us when we basically came in and took over their land and destroyed their culture. I won't linger on my point ...don't want to be a Debbie Downer or anything...for those of you who like to tie up a turkey and roast it. But, I just thought given the circumstances, a petite, playful barefoot Indian girl hog tied on your table might be a little moreappropriate and make this celebration a lot more interesting. Anyone with me? No?! Well, I guess I'll be staying here tied up for a long time!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.5 MB

Download Happy Thanksgiving

Insex - Dana part 1

Impaled through her cunny, she's singletailed. Then Dana hangs high in a flying hogtie. She's locked in a box and suffocated. Face slapping, face torture, mouth-fucking, and face bondage finish off the poor woman. Her disdain and contempt are a thing of the past, replaced by the hard lessons of helplessness. Dana is awakened in shackles. She struggles to dress herself in stockings and a garter belt. Then her arms are twisted behind her and with ropes, and she's speared with a dildo. Her movements and grunts make her seem more animal than human. A singletail streaks her front and breasts bright red. Dangling high above the barn floor in a hogtie, she looks spectacular. She's lowered until her mouth is cock height, but she refuses to do the honors. So a stim is placed in her pussy. Her mouth-watering bottom cheeks seize with each shock. Instructed to beg, Dana pleads to be fucked as her body writhes in the air. Locked in a box with only her head protruding, a stretchable bag goes over her head, freaking her. She weeps and implores as the bag collapses fully against her face with each breath. No mercy is given.

Format: avi
Duration: 47:27
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1502kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 569.7 MB

Download Insex - Dana part 1

Captured Cop - The Explosion

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Three classic videos now available on the web completely uncut and digitally re-mastered! That's right, you have within your view the entire Captured Cop Trilogy, the twisted tail of two crooks named Boris and Natasha who will stop at nothing to get their hands on a large sum of cash. It's chase them down and tie them up action like you have never seen before. The story travels with twists and turns that are certain to delight and please as the bounty of beautiful women find themselves bound, gagged, suspended, tied outdoors, kidnapped, ransomed and humiliated. Tons of Bondage and plenty of inventive damsels in distress scenarios stack up to make this video collection a true must have for any connoisseur of fetish and erotica.

Format: avi
Duration: 2:08:12
Video: 512x384, DivX 5, 762kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 900.4 MB

Download Captured Cop - The Explosion

Big Titted Blond wrestler take on Voluptuous Red Head

Cast: Bella Rossi , Angel Allwood
Genres: straight, wrestling, lesbian, lesbian anal, domination, submission, Vaginal Penetration, Face Sitting, Pussy Eating, Fingering, forced orgasms, strap on, LezDom, anal, humiliatio

Angel Allwood and Bella Rossi finally meet on the mats. This match has brutal take downs, head scissors, body scissors and great humiliation. Loser is lifted and made to suck cock up side down. The she is fucked while her hands are tied behind her back with her own wrestler bands. Loser take a deep anal fucking before she is lift and carried off the mats.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Big Titted Blond wrestler take on Voluptuous Red Head

Nice Sweet Cool Excellent Unreal Hot Collection Of Pain4Fem. Part 1.

Release Year: 2024

This is an unusual film from Pain4fem: it´s more of a documentary than a scripted story.The Diseno Media Hps Film Company presents two new would-be actresses that our well-known model Lea has brought to us for an audition.They will undergo a variety of tests to see if they can endure what they have only wondered about.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 12 files.

Download Nice Sweet Cool Excellent Unreal Hot Collection Of Pain4Fem. Part 1.
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.05647 секунды с 9 запросами