Old 04-19-2024, 11:47 AM   #929
Bowezab

Поблагодарили 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях

All my threads

Bowezab Непонятно, что и думать...

Amari - From Housekeeping to Ho’n Enfield

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Amari
Genres: Anal, Cumshot, Ebony, Facial, Interracial, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Petite, Skinny
Video language: English
23 year old Amari is here. She’s a housekeeper in her normal day to day, so it’s pretty easy to see why she’d want to get involved in the adult industry. Amari is a sweet girl and she’s all smiles on the couch. She’s had her fair share of sexual experiences, but she’s a bit of a sandbagger and you’ll see what I mean later. She’s very interested in getting some sexual practice and get paid doing it. Before she knows it Rick has her on her feet and out of that pretty purple dress, and she’s spreading her pussy and ass for us. Toy time on the couch is no problem for her, and she seems to really enjoy playing with the vibrator. She’s even more excited to use the buttplug. Fast forward a few minutes, and yup, you know it, my cock is in her mouth. Remember how I called her a sandbagger, she was so concerned that her head game wasn’t very good, and that was a straight up lie. She’s got great oral skills, and she really gets into suck cock. After the dick sucking I bend her over the desk and we get down to business. She’s a little minx, look at the way she throws that ass back. We fuck on the couch for a bit longer and then we finally get to test her anal skills. She’s not to worried, she’s actually into anal so this is gonna be fun for both of us then lol. Just like everything else today she passes the anal exam with flying colors. We get some really great gapes out of her in pile driver, and after some ass to mouth I paint that smiley face with a big ol creamy load. Back on the couch she thinks she’s got what it takes. Although when she finds out she isn’t getting paid today her attitude changes just a bit. That’s just how this game goes sweetheart, but thanks for showing us your stuff!
Format: mp4
Duration: 50:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8568kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amari - From Housekeeping to Ho’n

She Tries Herself In A Hot Scene Philomath

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Rory
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Amateur, Ass To Mouth, Creampie, Toys
Welcome the lovely, voluptuous Rory to the couch this week! I gotta be honest with you friends, I’m about to gush. This chick is crazy cute, curvy and to date one of The Best castings I’ve been a part of.
I almost feel bad not giving this girl any money after she came in ready to wow the producers. From the moment she walks in the door she’s ready to do whatever it takes to get this job. She’s smiley, down to earth, and a straight up nympho. Things only get better when we start to get those clothes off… spoiler alert: she’s wearing a bodysuit and bodysuits drive me wiiilllddd! With the gusto she gets her clothes off, shows us her lady bits and proceeds to masturbate like she’s on her own couch. You’ll see as soon as she sits down her pussy is already absolutely soaked.
She uses some toys, a butt plug, the whole nine yards. She even seems happy and excited when she finds out she’s gotta start by sucking my cock. Lucky me... Seriously! She slurps and works my rod, wiggles her little ass and can’t wait to get railed on the desk. Check out her facial expressions as I’m pounding her ass over the desk, those eyes, that ass, amazing!.
Next, I throw her over the arm of the couch and get in her ass. She uses toys on her clit while I'm stretching that very tiny asshole out. I make her taste her ass and ride me on the floor before I swap holes and unload in her wet wet pussy.
Duration: 1:12:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7784kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 4.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: She Tries Herself In A Hot Scene

Socking*Wet*Beer Festival Baoding

Cast: Ria Sunn
Genres: anal, ass to mouth, big tits, blowjob, cum swallowing, deep throat, double anal (DAP), double penetration (DP), face fucking, gapes, interracial, piss, rough, slappin
Ria Sunn is an amazing babe with a petite body and neatly shaved pussy. When we met her, we picked her up at a parking lot and she couldn't wait to show off her body. She stuffed her entire fist in her pussy to show us she was ready so we were off to the hotel room. There, she got that tight body fucked hard and got a massive facial to end our date.
Duration: 1:12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7344kbps
Audio: 209kbps

File size: 3.9 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Socking*Wet*Beer Festival

Anastasia Rose - Director's Cut: Punish my 19yo Ass Stung Treng

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Anastasia Rose
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Piss drinking, Rough anal , Rough oral, smacking, Swirlies, Soapy face fucking, Crying, face pain, Face slapping, gagging
Special treat today, dear members! We've taken our most popular scene ever and completely re-edited and remastered it to create a 20% longer super cut! In this scene, Dr. Mercies and Anastasia did a little roleplay, pretending to cross paths outside. Bratty Anastasia needed a very hard punishment, with brutal assfucking and harsh, soapy face fucking, so that's what she got... in the Assylum bathroom. There's plenty of painal, ass to mouth, deep ass eating, and face slapping too. Enjoy.
Duration: 1:04:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7483kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anastasia Rose - Director's Cut: Punish my 19yo Ass

InterracialVision - Mia Capri Gangbang Tongliao

Release Year: 2024
Studio: InterracialVision
Cast: Joachim Kessef, Alex Sen, Bamako, Mia Capri
Genres: Brunette, Anal, Anal Fingering, Interracial, Ass to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cumshot, Cum swallow, Double Penetration, Cum in Mouth, Big Dick, Lingerie, Gagging, Gangbang, Blowbang, Double Anal
Master cocksman Joachim playfully oils her pantyhosed butt and cunt as cute masturbates.
Duration: 47:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7260kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: InterracialVision - Mia Capri Gangbang

Время генерации страницы 0.08976 секунды с 9 запросами