View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 10:55 AM   #19253
luisaYa

Поблагодарили 11 раз(а) в 11 сообщениях

All my threads

luisaYa На правильном пути
Default Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tightly gag Illustrious with a harness ballgag. She has small tits, but I decide that I am going to try and get them tied. Imho they don't need to be big to benefit from some bondage. It takes a bit of effort, but by using a thin twine, I manage to get them bound. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 17:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 391.1 MB

Download Illustrious Rouge's Box Hogtie - Part 2

Hannah's Test - Part 1

Hannah wants to be a FutileStruggles model. It sounds like she can handle what I require, but there's no way of knowing until she's put to some real world testing. I start gently by simply binding her arms behind her back. Once she is securely bound, I grab her by her hair and start manhandling, spanking, and groping her. I add a neck rope and tie it over head. I add more rope. I smack her ass a few more times. I then add a crotch rope and tie it off over head tight! A rope is tied to the back of her chest harness and she's pulled back towards the post. This further tightens her crotch rope and neck rope. Her tits are exposed and then bound. I smack them for a while with a wooden spoon. She tries to pull away, but this only tightens her neck rope. I still have more plans for hannah, so I untie the crotchrope. I then bind her ankles, but leave a few inches in between. I finally release her from the neck rope and walk away. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 32:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hannah's Test - Part 1

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer

Aubry Anal Training

Unique video of torture of young girls with elements Cruel sex with them The torture by fire, piercing and cutting items, water, etc. And the brutal rough sex Do not miss Extreme video of the studio PowerShotz ..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1222kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download Aubry Anal Training

Good job

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Tugging roughly on my nipples, each of their tongues fight furiously to rid my body of the layers of sperm. Ocasionaly, a tongue or finger slides into my open and eager mouth and pussy. They only succeed in adding saliva to the massive accumulation of spunk. So PD wraps me in Celophane and leaves me to dry to a ripe, crusty state. My greatest moment in any scene is always when I ask, "May I cum?" and the answer is, "Yes". In that moment as the waves of pleasure pulse through my body and my clit throbs uncontrollably, it is not the orgasm that satisfies me so.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 677.7 MB

Download Good job
luisaYa is online now   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.04333 секунды с 9 запросами