View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 07:38 AM   #629
Teynte

Поблагодарили 155 раз(а) в 155 сообщениях

All my threads

Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...Teynte Блестящее будущее ждет его здесь...
Default Amber Aroused

Name: Amber Aroused
Year: 1985

Keywords: facial, all sex, sex, classic, feature
Cast: Amber Lynn, Crystal Breeze, Sheer Delight, Mindy Rae, Pamela Jennings, Renee Tiffany, Shaun Michelle, Tracy Duzit, Billy Dee, Buck Adams, Craig Roberts, Hershel Savage, Jay Serling, Ron Jeremy, Sasha Gabor, Shone Taylor
Director: Mark Davis
Description: Ahh ... yes! Recharge my energy storage unit baby! Oops! Hi there, see that female human lifeform in the picture? That's Amber and I'm woody, the non-human semi lifeform I hate being called a robot. Boy, does Amber like to have her biological procreation urges stimulated! My boss inventor Harvey Woodman hired her as a domestic, but before we knew it she was blowing everyone's fuses. First it was Harvey and his wife Mag, then the kinky next door neighbor and then me! Wow, was I turned on! Amber is gone now. But I'll tell you I really overloaded my circuits, the last time I saw Amber Aroused.
Duration: 01:19:10
Filesize: 4.53 GB
Format: MPEG-4 | Video: AVC, 1920x1080 16:9, 23.976 fps, ~7 927 Kbps avg, 0.159 bit/pixel
Audio: 48.0 KHz, MPEG-1 Audio layer 3, 2 ch, ~256 Kbps

https://filefox.cc/vh095bbcngzz/Amber_Aroused.mp4
Teynte is offline   Reply With Quote

Время генерации страницы 0.06480 секунды с 9 запросами